LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need...

A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed:

Susan, a 34 year old single mother with three children had just been driven out of her home of ten years.  It wasn’t enough that her husband had died to some senseless robbery bologna, but life decided to really kid her while she was down, and not even three months after he died, she lost her job, and the landlord was a real hardcase when it came to rent on time.

So it was, about three nights ago, Susan took her children out of the city and about ten miles from the city limits, there was a busy truck stop.  Susan just didn’t have the skills that were necessary for working today, in any industry, but one.  But that industry was still illegal, and it was dangerous.  Still, there was no other way for her to support her three girls.

It was about two in the morning, and Susan had just climbed out of another truck having gotten a nice payday that would feed her children for the next week, at least, and maybe even allow her to rent a motel room for once.  However, in order to rent one, she had to find one. 

Inside an old beat up brown and green Ford Station Wagon, three children slept at peace.  Two of the girls looked the same size, and plenty of people thought that they were within a year apart, but they were always wrong.  The older girl with heavy freckles on her face and caramel color brown hair was eleven years old, and her younger sister, who had darker brown hair that was quite wavy was only eight years old.  On the other side of the older sister, a young child that looked maybe four or five, was actually three year old Amy.

The girls knew that they had to be very careful especially at night, so as not to draw attention to themselves, so no matter how bad they had to use the bathroom in the night, they were told to hold it or have an accident, but don’t get out of the car. 

Over the last three nights, Heidi had been stuck in a situation where she had to pee herself, and the more often it happened, the funnier she felt about it.  She knew it was wrong to like wetting her pants or even wetting the bed, but for some reason, the wetting was starting to become something she would hate to like.

Heidi wasn’t the only one.  Cassandra, the eight year old, was sort of getting used to leaking a little bit in her panties before going to the bathroom even during the daytime, and she found that she liked the wet feeling in her panties.  It was… well… sort of nice and warm for a while, and it was … she couldn’t put words to it, but it felt nice.  She kept her panties damp for as much as she could, but of course when mom caught her being damp, mom always asked her to change, though mom never seemed to be upset at her for doing it.  Indeed, it was like mom sort of expected her to be damp sometimes.

Truth be told, though, Susan had her own problems with the situation at hand.  She really wanted to give her girls a safer place to stay, a place with a proper bathroom where they could take a bath, and they wouldn’t have to worry about finding a bathroom.

Susan already had a weak bladder, and when her kids complained that they needed to go to the toilet, she always let them go first, so that often made for wet panties as it was.  Since being stuck out here for the last three days, though, and worried about going to the bathroom during certain times of the night, and making sure her kids got to the toilet when they wanted to, she started to pee her pants on purpose.  She didn’t know why she did it.  But the more she did it, the more she seemed to want to do it the next time it came around, and then she would wet herself more and more often.

Her daughters might have noticed, or they might not have.  She wasn’t sure.  None of them really called her on it.

Anyway, she was walking towards the car she had left her children to sleep in, when she felt herself leaking, and she sighed and spread her legs apart a bit more, and started to wet herself… not knowing that her longtime friend, whom she had not seen in a few months, was now pulling in for a little rest….

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a long stretch of highway in the middle of California, was frequently busied by many truckers on their way to different destinations in the state and out of state. It was also frequented by those who were coming in from out of state or a nearby county that needed gas, found that it was the only closest stop with some amenities that truckers needed. There were also several abandoned cars on the property. Regardless though no one else that was there besides the truckers who were even being talked to, really paid that much to what was going on. On the road that was next to the truck stop, cars and trucks of all shapes and sizes were on the highway and going in and out of the gas station.

For Terrance Jacobs, a 40 year old male, who was on his way back home, after having spent a few days visiting some of his cousins and aunts and uncles, he just drove until he had started to notice that he was almost out of gas and would definitely need to fill up his gas tank soon. He saw the frequented truck stop and turned into it, pulling up to one of the pumps and turned off his SUV and started to fill up his gas tank. At first he just stood there waiting for the gas tank to fill up, so that he could continue on his way home, back to the house his parents had left him in their will. After a little bit though, he noticed the outline of a woman in the semi-darkness, at first, he couldn't tell who it was because of how far away he was from the woman, but when he left his SUV to go and see who it was and if it was someone he could help, he was able to see the features of the woman before him and looked at her before realizing that it was his longtime friend Susan, whom he had not seen for several months and wondered about how her kids were doing and why she was out here by herself. The last time he had seen her, she had been fine with her kids and now he had found her in her current state, he was now wondering if not only she was doing okay, but if her kids were doing okay also. After a while of looking at her, he decided to ask if it was her. "Susan? Susan is that you? It's me, Terrance, do you remember me at all?" He asked her as he waited for her response and hoped that she wasn't too afraid of him to answer him in her current state and just hoped that she was okay at the moment.

Susan jumped when Terrance caught up with her and called her.  She immediately stopped peeing, and looked up at him, but he could already see the front of her skirt was sort of wet, if he looked carefully, though it being dark, he might not see it if he wasn't looking for it.

"Um... Terrance?" she recalled her childhood friend, and she shivered.  She knew she smelled even if he didn't catch her peeing.

"Um...  Yeah, I remember," she said.  "You used to hang out with my brother and me all the time when my brother was a teenager."  She was about six years younger than her brother, so she was now thirty four years old.  Thirty-four, and for some reason, just peeing her pants from time to time on purpose.  She had no explanation for it, and she hoped he had not seen her doing it, or noticed that she smelled like pee.

Susan put her hands over the front of her skirt to try to hide any wetness that might have been noticeable, though really, most of the damage was on her bottom because of the way she bent her legs when she was peeing.

"So... um... what brings you out here?" she asked him her self consciousness catching up with her giving her a red burning shameful face and the little shivers of nervousness.

"I was on my way back to my house from seeing my cousins and some of my aunts and uncles." He told her as he continued to talk to her, choosing to not notice or comment on what he may or may not have caught her in the act of doing or whatever smells might be hitting his nose at the moment. He then asked her "So, how're the kids? I haven't seen Heidi or Cassandra in a little while, so I was wondering how they've been lately?" He asked her as he added another question onto this one "I could ask you the same thing, this place doesn't seem like the kind of place that you would wanna hang around in for extended periods or even spend the night in that's for sure?" He then waited for her answer to his question and just continued to stand there.

He had noticed that she was a little nervous when she was looking at her. He had noticed what was on the front of her skirt, but he had decided to just ignore and treat his friend like a friend that he hadn't seen in a while and not try to embarrass her at all. Besides that wouldn't be very friendly like if he did that anyways. As far as he was concerned, friends should be treated like friends no matter what was happening in their life or whatever was going on with friends at each moment. But, unfortunately, some people weren't like that and they just continued to treat their friends like they weren't friends at all whenever the friend did something that wasn't their fault.

Susan shivered and looked down when he asked about her kids, and then questioned her about what she was doing there.

She wanted to give him a different answer than the truth, but she wasn't sure that he would buy it, and anyway, it wouldn't really be fair to him.  He was not mean like a lot of people.  So, she shifted from foot to foot for a moment, before the rest of the pee started to come out of her and flooding her panties again and then running down her legs.

She started to cry when she realized she couldn't hold it anymore, and her friend likely noticed.  Not only was she crying about wetting her pants in front of him, but she thought he saw right through her, so she started to tell him through stuttering shivering tears, that she basically lived there now.

"Um... well... we have no choice," she started her explanation.  "Where.... where I was working... they... they changed the rules, and I didn't meet the min.... mi... minimum requirements.  They had to fire me about a month ago."

She felt the stream of urine picking up as she cried and told her story to him.

"Three... three... three days ago.... I couldn't pay the rent.  It was behind already, so.... um... we live here now."

A very loud splashing reached her ears as she finished with the last of the pee pouring through her panties, spreading about her skirt, and cascading to the ground beneath her.

"Honestly, I don't know how the girls are," she told him shaking as her head fell in shame at all that she told him and at the fact she peed herself in front of him, and she knew he had to have noticed.  "I mean... we still live together, and everything, but I'm working so much, keeping the lonely drivers company, that the girls really only see me when I take them to eat, to the bathroom, and to find a different abandoned car to sleep in at night."

She started to cry into her hands.

In the station wagon, Heidi woke up needing to use the toilet, but she knew she couldn't get out of the car because people might catch her.  So, she crawled away from her sisters so she wouldn't pee all over them, and then she squatted to the floorboard and waited for the inevitable to happen.

Terrance immediately went over to her, regardless of the state she was in or the state of her clothes, he didn't care, he was going to comfort her no matter what happened, or what she might think that he was thinking of her, even if he knew she was wrong. He just brought her close to him in an attempt to try and console her a little bit about what was going on and what had happened to her recently, he felt really bad for her at the moment. After all, here was a really nice person, whom he had pretty much hung out with when she was growing up, especially before he had gone to the military, he had kept up with her and spent some good times hanging out with her and having fun. He hated to see her in this position, he knew that she deserved better than what had happened to her.

After a bit of consoling her and thinking, he decided that maybe he should try to ask her, if maybe she wanted to come and spend a few days with him at his house and if she decided to want to go somewhere else, then he would take them all where they wanted to go and then just continue to keep up with them, as well as making sure that she would be okay in the place that she wanted to go, if after the few days that sh would decide to stay with him on her own, she decided that she didn't wanna stay with him anymore.

When he came and comforted her, even though her clothes were soaked now, she started to feel a little better.  If it had been anyone else, she was sure they would have said something like "Ew Gross!" and left her standing there crying, but Terrance didn't do that to her.  

When she was calmed enough, she started to take him towards the station wagon that her kids were hiding and sleeping in for the night.  She didn't know that Heidi was on the floorboard, in the front seat, trying to poop her panties because she couldn't out of the car to use the bathroom.

Her two younger ones were now cuddled together, and they had made a lake between them.

"My girls are over here," she told him as she approached the car.

Heidi heard talking, and she looked up and saw her mother coming to the car while she was in the middle of grunting one into her panties.  She blushed but it was already half way out, so there was no point in pretending that she wasn't doing it.  She just continued to try to finish the job.

"I can't let them out of the hiding place at night," Susan warned Terrance.  "So the girls are probably wet, too."

"It's okay, I can't imagine that you would wanna let them out at night around this place. i wouldn't if I was in your shoes for sure. Anyways, it'll be good to see them again, they probably won't remember me, since it's been so long since I've seen them. I remember when you had Cassandra, she was so attached to you and Heidi was always there with you. Is she still into technology like she was when I remember her?" He asked as he continued to walk with her friend to where she kept her kids safe and just waited for Susan to let her kids know it was okay and that he was a friend. He couldn't see the kids at the moment, but he had to figure that they were somewhat okay.

"Susan, I was gonna ask, besides what you told me, how have you been, it's been a while since I have seen you and certainly a while since you last saw me, I'm out of the military now if you didn't know, retired last week, still earning a pension from them." He told her as he continued to just wait nearby where she was hiding her kids and just hoped for the best when he would see them and hoped that Susan was at least okay now and that she wouldn't be too upset.

Susan frowned and looked down.

"Well, you know, my husband died about two years ago.  That's why I had to support the girls myself.  I didn't even know what I was doing when I found the job I did, but luckily, they hired me and it wasn't as strict at that time as it is now."

She smiled up at him.

"We were doing alright before we got kicked out on the street, though."

She smiled.

"Well, Heidi doesn't really like computers, but it's probably because she is still a little kid, and computers were more complicated than she thought they would be at the time.  Her fascination with technology probably actually took a downward turn when you stopped coming around."

She opened the car door and caught Heidi squatting on the floor.

"It's okay, baby.  Just finish peeing," Susan told her eldest daughter.

"I'm not ju... (grunting) st peeing," she looked up red faced at her mom."

"Oh, well, um... finish up anyway.  I'll just get you again in a minute."

She went to the back of the station wagon and called TErrace to the back of the car to give Heidi some privacy while she finished pooping her pants.

"That one is Cassandra, the baby you knew from before, and this one is Amy, the newest member of my family.  She was born about a year before my husband died."

Amy looked up at her mommy after she wiped her eyes from waking up.

"Who dat?" she asked.

Heidi heard that mom brought someone back to the car, and she blushed even more as she couldn't really stop herself from both peeing and finishing the last of the poop pushing into her panties.

Cassandra woke up because of the talking, and she looked up at Terrance, and something about him was very familiar.

"I know you," Cassandra said surprisingly.

"Well they all seem even sweeter, especially Cassandra and Heidi." He told her as he heard about Heidi's interest decline since he hadn't been around "I'm sorry to hear that, I know that Heidi would've been able to figure out technology and computers if she just had a guiding hand to help her understand computers." He told her truthfully as he continued to watch the other two children and when the youngest of the two Amy woke up and asked who he was, Terrance responded "I'm an old friend of your mommy's sweetheart. We used to do a lot of fun things together a long time ago." He told her as he then saw Cassandra wake up and be surprised to see him "Yes Cassandra, you do, I'm your mom's friend from when you were still little enough to be held in her arms and your sister was still as young as your sister Amy." He told her as he turned to look at Susan for a second and asked her "Hey, it might not be much or anything, but i'd like to offer you a bite to eat from the truck stop store, I'll go in and buy it for you all and bring it back out, we can all eat out here for a bit if you want. I don't wanna like rush you or anything, if you think your okay, then I'm just happy to see you." He said as he continued to talk to her.

"Acuchiwally, you got us backwards," Cassandra told him.  "Heidi is the older one.  But everyone gets us mixed up because we almost the same size."

She smiled up him.  "Or did you?"  She wasn't sure now.

Susan smiled.

"I'm surprised you still remembered him," Susan told Cassandra.  

"I be member, all right," Cassandra smiled.  "He always telling Heidi about a new computer thingy while I watch from your arms.  He always trying to get Heidi to do computer stuff."

She smiled.

Now, Heidi could clearly hear who it was, and she got up from where she was, and crawled back to the back to see him.

"How come you disappeared?" she asked.  "I asked for you for ages, and then just stopped because I thought you'd never come back."

She knew her pants was wet and messy, but since her mom seemed to think he was safe enough to show where they were hiding, then she figured he wouldn't be surprised to see that she had to pee or poop herself to stay hidden away.

"I want to go in with you," Cassandra told Terrance when he mentioned getting them food.  "Please?"

Susan looked at her daughter.

"Honey, we are all of us, in peed in pants.  I don't think they will serve us like this, especially your older sister and your mommy."

Cassandra frowned.

"I could just go with him, and help him bring the food," she said.  "You trust him, or you wouldn't show him the car, right?"

Susan sighed.

"Well, I think the girls are all hungry," she admitted.  They haven't eaten since around noon, when I had a little bit of money left from the night before.  I guess it would be nice if you could get them something."

Though she had made some money, she thought it would stretch a little further if he helped and got the girls some dinner for that night, thought it would be a late dinner indeed as the time neared eleven.

"I'm really messy, mommy," Heidi complained.

"I know, honey.  But if you change your pants right now, you won't have anything to change into in the morning because everything is dirty.  You only have one pair of pants left, so I'm afraid you'll have to wear your messy pants until morning."

Heidi looked down frowning.  "Alright."

"Hello Heidi, yeah I'm sorry about that, I had to go away for a while, I wasn't in trouble, I was just doing a lot of things and I didn't get a chance to come and see you guys as often as I used to, but now I'm done with all of that and now I can come by and visit with you guys more often." He told her softly and then when Cassandra mentioned wanting to come with him to get food, he looked at Susan and just told her "It's fine, as long as I keep Cassandra nearby me, or in my arms if you trust me that much, then I don't think that she would be minded as much. I think it might be good for Cassandra to get some exercise. If you don't want her to, I can understand that and I'll go and get the food anyways." He said to Susan as he waited for her answer before asking "Do the girls mind what I get them or would anything be find for them at the moment?"

Heidi smiled up at him.

"I guess it's like daddy said.  Daddy said you probably wanted to come before...." then Heidi's eyes teared, and then Cassandra's eyes teared up, and then Amy started crying as she called for daddy!

Susan frowned and shook her head.

"It's been a couple of years, but the girls still really miss him."

Cassandra reached out for his hand while Susan thought about whether to let Cassandra out of her sight.

"Alright, but you stay right next to him," she told her little girl.  "I don't want to lose you, honey.  There are a lot of bad people around, and it's late at night.  It would be really easy for someone to take you away."

Cassandra nodded.  "I promise."

"The kids are just hungry," Susan told him.  "I don't think they will be very picky about what they eat just now, but Amy shouldn't eat anything that is taffy like or any hard candy yet.  She still tends to not be able to control her chewing and swallowing, so she needs foods that are easy to chew and swallow in small bites."

"I'll bet, Logan was really nice to you, I was actually surprised when you had first mentioned that you were in a relationship with him." He told her as he took Cassandra out of the car and went with her into the store that he was getting his longtime friend and her kids some food from. Like he thought, since Cassandra was with him and he didn't look like he was any threat to anyone or look like someone that people might not like for whatever reason and Cassandra with her clothes the way they were, the other patrons that were inside, didn't seem to pay them any mind and just did whatever they were doing. If someone did ask him about Cassandra, he would just respond that he was on his way home with his friends daughter who had been visiting her family and her mother had asked him to bring her back with him, since her mother couldn't get time off to come with her daughter in the first place, but she trusted him to take care of the young girl, while he was with her.

"Cassandra sweetheart, is there anything you want to eat specifically or that you think your sisters would want to eat as well as your mother?" He asked her as he got down on her level and treating her like her mother when he had seen Cassandra's wet clothes. He then waited for her to tell him what she wanted and what she thinks her sisters would like to eat today. He just was happy to see her and Heidi again, it had been a very long time since he had seen the two of them again and just hoped their life hadn't been too hard these last couple of years.

Cassandra looked up at him for a moment, and then she smiled.

"Can we get cheese burgers and French fries and and and soda?" she asked excitedly.  And Amy can get some French fries and some and some and.... uh... she likes chicken nuggers, but she need help to tear them so she don't put them in all in her mouth too much one time."

She smiled up at him.

"And mommy likes... like always eat... mommy wants chicken sandwich or she likes fishes sandwich, too.  And she eat fries and she sometimes drink cola or she drink tea or she drinks coffee too."

Cassandra hugged him close when they got near people, and then without thinking about her pants at all, she raised her arms up at him wanting to be held because the strangers made her a little bit nervous.  She thought Terrance was safe, and he had a very friendly face, so she trusted him, and anyway, mommy thought he was safe enough to show him their hiding place, so that was good enough for her.  But she didn't like the way some of the others around looked.  They scared her.

Cassie put her hand in her mouth and if he picked her up, she laid her head against his chest.

"Alright, we can do that, I don't mind." Terrance told her as he let her hug him for as long as she wanted and when she raised her arms up at him, he lifted her up into his arms and let her lay her head against him and keep her hand in her mouth, but before they ate, he was gonna probably have to find a way to sanitize her hands, since he didn't want her getting sick if she had touched anything besides her clothes and the car that they had been hiding in while their mom was off earning money for them to have stuff like food and some of the basic essentials. He then ordered the food that Cassandra had told him that she wanted as well as the others and got it to-go and then took the bag of food and the drinks once they got them and he took them out to where the others were and put the bag down on the back of the station wagon as he continued to hold Cassandra in his arms for a bit, seeing as she was perfectly comfortable in his arms, he even let her eat in his arms while he watched the others eat, deciding that he would get himself something to eat later, since he had bought everyone but himself something to eat at the moment.

Susan was holding the baby, Amy, and trying to feed her first when he brought the food out, and Cassandra was really comfortable in his arms, so she ate while still leaning her head on his shoulder.

Susan looked up at Terrance, and she smiled.

"The girls really are potty trained," she told him.  "But I know it doesn't look like it.  For the last three days, they haven't had a bathroom that they could go to on a regular basis.  I let them go inside to use it during the day time, and when I have money for the showers, I let them take showers, but at night, I don't want people to get used to us being there, so I rotate between Heidi and me getting the food when I can do so, and unfortunately, that means the girls pee their pants more often than not right now.  I really wish I could afford someplace decent with a bathroom for them.  They are all out of clean clothes, too.  As I was telling Heidi, she has to wear her messy clothes until morning so she doesn't have to wear peed in pants in the morning."

She sighed.

"This is nuts, but it's the best I can do right now for them."

"Mommy, I gotta poop," Amy said.

"It's okay, sweetheart.  You can do it the way you are."

"But I want to go in a potty."

"I know, baby, but we can't go in there right now.  And I don't think you should hold it until morning, so you'll just have to go in your panties, baby."

She started to sniffle.  "Alright...."

She put her hand in her mouth and turned away from the food.  She was getting full anyway.

"Well, I know it's not much, but, maybe you'd like to come and stay at my place for a bit until you get back on your feet?" He asked her as he continued to let Cassandra eat while he was holding onto her as he noted "Cassandra seems to be really comfortable with me, even though I haven't seen her in a really long time." He then asked "So, how did Logan die?" He asked Susan Quietly so that the kids couldn't hear and only Susan could hear since he knew it was a sensitive topic for everyone, especially Susan, since she was his wife after all.

He then noticed that Cassandra was finished eating and just tried to give her some attention that she probably hadn't gotten from a dad-like person in a very long time and definitely might need the attention that her mom probably couldn't give her as much of since she was busy trying to get money to keep the girls fed and clean while they were at the truck stop. He simply just tried to play with her a little bit hoping that she was okay with it.

"Well, it would really help us out a lot," Susan said.  "I... I wouldn't care if you had us all sleep on the floor, if there was just a place my girls could get cleaned up and not have to worry about a toilet all the time...."

She smiled at him.

"So... are you really okay with us coming to stay with you?"

Pretty soon, Amy started to pee, and then she started to poop into her panties.  It was nearly mush coming out of her bottom because of the poor diet they had had for the last three days, so she was having the runs.

When Terrance asked about Logan she got really quiet for a minute.

Heidi could hear the thickness of the silence in the car.

Cassandra paid no attention to what the adults were saying, but continued to try to take Terrance's pretend nose and throw it away, and then reach for some other imaginary object like the sun and put it on his face instead.

"Sun" she declared as she placed her hand close to his real nose.

Susan finally spoke.

"A convenience store was robbed.  One of the kids weren't feeling well, and it was so late that no pharmacies or doctors' offices were open, so he went to seven eleven to get some cough syrup or something, and he was shot because he was the wrong place at the wrong time."

She sniffled.

"He didn't even die a hero, because, well, it all happened so fast, and according to the police, he was shot in the back."

After Amy was done filling her panties, she started to cry.

Susan tried to rock her and pat her stomach to shush her, but Amy was very upset having to poop herself like that on purpose.  She was trying to use the potty like a big person, now.

"Susan...I'm so sorry to hear that." He said and then said "I'm really sorry, that's such a terrible thing that happened and it sucks." He told her as he took the sun and held it in his hand for a minute and then just threw it back into the sky "sun go bye bye" he then bopped her on the nose a little bit and smiled at her as he started to think about maybe getting Cassandra and the other two girls some clean panties and pants, so that at least they could get changed if they needed it on the way home and at least had something clean to wear. He then leaned over to Susan and whispered in her ear "Hey, I'm gonna get some clean panties and pants for Cassandra and the others, at least until we all get to my house and then you can give them all a proper bath if you want before bed and then tomorrow we can take them all shopping for proper clothes and maybe some other things that they might need or want when they are playing with each other." He told her as he started to move towards where he could get the girls some clean underwear and clothes.

He nodded when she asked if he was really okay with her and her kids staying with him "Yes, I'm completely fine with it, after all, if I had known that you needed help earlier, I would've come to your rescue sooner and invited you and the girls to come and stay with me a lot sooner. I'm happy to let you stay in my place for as long as you could possibly need" He told her as he started walking towards the store.

Susan smiled and nodded letting him go get the clothes, but before he went, she wrote the girls' sizes down on a piece of paper.  She did have some clean clothes left, so she could change out in the car while he was shopping.

As soon as he made to leave the car, though, Cassandra put her arms up at him expectantly wanting to go with him.

"You gonna get us some clean stuff?" she asked as she put her arms up at him to carry her.

Susan smiled up at him and nodded at Cassandra.

"Someone is getting kind of attached," she spoke calmly up at him.

Heidi frowned.  She wasn't sure it was a good thing for her sister to get attached.  He disappeared once.  What would make this time any different?  She didn't trust him to stay.  Making the kids love him was not something Heidi wanted at the moment, but since her mom was right there, and seemed to have no problem with it, there was nothing Heidi could do about it but frown and refuse to talk to him.

Amy was still sniffling and whining about being uncomfortable, wet, and poopy.

"Yeah, I noticed." He said as he picked Cassandra up again and started to bring her into the store with him. When he got into the store he went straight to where the pants and panties were and looked at the girls sizes each and started to get them out, letting Cassandra choose the ones she wanted to change into. Once he had the clothes, he went to the line and paid for them as he then started to walk back towards the outside, when he thought he saw Cassandra sit up and look around at him kinda nervously and he wondered what was wrong and asked "You okay Cassandra?" He asked her as he noticed her sudden change in behavior and had a feeling something was wrong and she needed something, but he didn't know what at the moment.

Cassandra pulled at his shirt tighter and whispered.

"I didn't poop yet," she whispered.  "I don't think I can wait anymore...."

She moved her hands to her bottom to try to keep from going in her panties.  She was wet, but that didn't mean she wanted to be, and it certainly didn't mean she was too much a baby to care if she pooped her pants or not.  She didn't want to do that, and she might cry even worse than Amy if that happened to her no matter what Heidi had done, and if Heidi explained to her that she didn't have a choice.  Cassandra didn't want to poop her pants like a baby!

She rubbed at her bottom.

"Please don't make me poop my pants?" she closed her eyes and tried to silently pray, but she was a little girl, so her silent prayer was loud enough that Terrance could definitely hear her.

While he was in the store, Susan had changed her clothes, and then she looked to Heidi.

"You can take your messy clothes off," she told her.  "You're getting some clean clothes, so you'll have an extra set for tomorrow.  Why don't you go ahead and change into the ones I was going to let you wear tomorrow?"

"I... what if he comes back while I'm naked?" she asked her mom.

"Honey, Terrance can be trusted.  He doesn't want to stare at you."

"Still.  I want to wait and make sure he doesn't watch me change."

"Alright, then, honey."

And they waited for Terrance to come back.  Meanwhile, Susan put her little Amy down and started to remove her dirty pants and panties.

"Mommy will change you, anyway, honey."

"Alright Cassandra, I'll take you to go and poop so that you don't have to poop in your pants." He told her as he took her into the bathroom as fast as he could with the clothes in his hand and helped her to get her clothes off and got her onto the toilet before she made a mess and just let her do what she needed to do on the toilet while looking away to give her the privacy she needed until she told him that she was done and ready to get off. Once he heard her say that she was done, he took her off the toilet and let her get her own clothes back on and lifted her up to wash her hands and when she was done, he walked with her back to the car and handed the clothes to Susan and told her that he was gonna go and check on his SUV while they all got changed into clean clothes.

Susan smiled and nodded.

"I want to take Heidi into the bathroom," she told him.  Partially so Susan could poop and not in her panties.  "Heidi will feel a little less exposed changing her wet panties in the bathroom."

Heidi nodded that that was true even though it meant walking in with wet and poopy pants on at the moment.

Cassandra reached up for Terrance though.

"I want Terrance," she said to her mom.  "Besides, you gotta watch Amy, and there's no one to help me."

In truth, Cassandra didn't need any help.  She just wanted an excuse to stay with Terrance.  For some reason, she really liked him.  And he did just take her potty, so changing her pants in front of him would be nothing after that.

Susan didn't have the strength to fight it, so she looked to Terrance to see what he had to say about it.  She didn't want to make him uncomfortable if he'd rather not take care of her, not that Cassandra needed much help anyway.

It was Heidi that was really going to need help, after making a mess of herself like that.  She was going to need to get it cleaned up as best mom could help her so she didn't get her clean panties and pants all messy when she changed.