LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"oh thanks!" Daniel answered blushing and smiling for the compliments that the woman was doing her "I am very flattered!" he said her. She seemed a very gentle woman and he felt sorry for her and more he heared too about men who was regressing mentally but he thought that it it would never happen to him "what do you think about a compromise?" he said her. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She thought that maybe his attitude had softened, but did not want to give in to hope.  She thought to phone a friend who was high up in the Government to find the latest in the rumours about the male sex and what  the Government were doing about it, if anything.

Meantime she asked him "What kind of a compromise?"

"some years ago I had a regression relapse from which I haven't fully recovered" he explained to the woman "some of my problems like the need to use pull ups or the suck my thumb in some occasions derive esactly by that period, but the doctor said that I could have some attack that dure some hours or days. I would need of someone who take care of me in those occasions but who could let me do my normal life in the days in witch I'm good. Do you like the Idea?"he asked to the woman. 

"Let me think about it" she said. "Sit there, while I check something.

She went through to a room where she couldn't be overheard and phoned her friend in the Government.  A few minutes later she was sitting, stunned.  So the rumours were true.  Men had not only regressed to the size of 4 or 5 year old kids, but some regressed mentally to that age (or even younger).  Not all did, of course, and some switched back and forth between adult and kid mental states.  There were studies going on to ascertain how many regressed permanently, how many were "switchers", and how many never regressed mentally, and the research wasn't there yet but her friend assured her that the results of the studies were due soon and the Government (who was now all female) were thinking of passing a law putting all men under the supervision and care of a woman.  After al, it looked as if there was no way to tell the 3 states of the males, and what if a switcher got mistaken as someone who didn't regress, then regressed in circumstances that could be dangerous for them?

So she only had to wait and a little man would have fallen into her lap anyway, without the kidnapping, as the Government would be looking for volunteers to be supervisors/carers.  She was stunned

She went back through and told him the whole story, telling him he must be a "switcher"  How would he react, especially when she told him of Government plans to put all men in the care of a female.

Daniel stayed sat down on the high chair waiting for his guest returned to him and maintime his hungry was annoying him than since there was nothing something better to eat he decided to eat the jars of homogenized taking the spoon but because it was too big and heavy for him he decided to use his hands to eat it because he was too hungry for wait the woman. 

She tried to explain to him that new Government rules would effectively mean him being in the situation he was in now, only maybe with a stranger or even a female relative.  So would he not be better co-operating now?  What if dhe let him go and he regressed mantally in public?  Who would look after him then?

She broke off as she noticed how messy his hands and his mouth was.  She then noticed the open jars.  "Oh dear were you hungry?  You're a mass of contradictions, do you know that?  You wouldn't let me feed you when you were obviously hungry, then you wait till I've gone, take a risk in getting the jar, then make mess in feeding yourself!"

She paused "I mean only a baby feeds like that.  maybe the Government is correct and you all need looking after"

Daniel listened what the woman was saying and he wasn't agree with the new laws. He loved to be independent, and although sometimes he regressed to a toddler state it was not permanent for him and he didn't need to a guardian 24 h for day. In his opinion this law had to be modified because like it was now it wasn't good. But he couldn't do anything about it. 

"I couldn't keep the spoon!" he said blushing like a stroberry because the comment of the woman. 

"You know, until I spoke to my friend, I was thinking of blindfolding you, taking you to a safe spot, then releasing you.  You wouldn't know where to find me again.  What would be the point?  You'd at some point mentally regress and be made a ward of some other woman.  You know I've got a friend who I was thinking could babysit you when I'm out.  I think I am going to tell her about the new law.  See what she says.  In the meantime, I'm keeping you as my baby, while I look into making it legal."

She was thinking of phoning Susan again and telling her more about what she had done (she could play it as being kind to the little man)

She asked him "Do you need nappies when you are in your regressed phase?  How long do they last? Or, don't you know?"

While the woman was talking to him David was starting to fix the void and he felt his mind starting to navigate, while a drop of saliva who making her way in his chin:

"oh no! It's happening!" he thought himself while he looked the woman a little scared and felt the need to poop. The thirst thing tha he did in that moment was push to fill his diappy before start to cry like a three year old little boy. 

She went through to the other room and phoned Susan again.  Just as she answered, she heard the little man start to cry from the other room.  She broke off "Excuse me Susan - Mummy's talking,baby.  She'll be 10 minutes then check to see what's wrong"

"Sorry about that, Susan, I was speaking to my baby"

"Well, actually I wasn't pregnant, that's what i was phoning about.  Do you know what the Government is planning to do?"

"Oh, I see.  Well you know even more than me.  What's that?  Your getting a regressed little man to look after next week..  Well, I have had one since yesterday.  In fact I was thinking of asking you to babysit one day."

"Of course I'll do it for you"

"Well, I am not sure of exactly when, but maybe you can come over for a coffee, bring your little man, and we can discuss it all, OK?"

"Right, see you soon.  Got to go and see what's wrong through in the other room.  Bye."

She went back through "OK, baby, mummy's here.  What's wrong?"

A little man with a mental age of a toddler rised his arms to picked up. He was having one of those relapse abut he was talking about and more he need of diaper change, when the wman got in his room the Daniel was sat down on the on the bottom of the crib sucking his thumb like a three years old boy. 

"My goodness, it is true.  He has regressed mentally.  Wonder how long he'll be like this?"

She picked him up, and her mother's instincts kicked in.  Wow! he need his nappy changed.  She took him to the changing table, laid him down, put a dummy in his mouth and got to work.  Five minutes later, he lay there, all clean and powdered in a nice new nappy.

"Right" she said "I don't suppose in your present state you will understand mummy, but a very special visitor is on her way.  She's looking forward to seeing my new little baby, won't that be sweet?"

She carried him back through and deposited him in the play pen, putting in some toys for him to play with  "I'll let Susan give you your bottle, when she arrives"

Daniel started to play with a a toy cube putting the forms in the various holes, he was taking very much funny, also because Whenever He put a firm in the right hole a jingle started making him giggle and clp his hand, he was taking very much funny playing with his new toy. 

The little man.baby seemed quite contented now "Maybe it was easier for the ones that mentally regress rather than kept all their adult faculties?" she wondered, quite taken with watching him enjoy himself while playing.  He was quite unrecognisable from the cranky little adult that tried to fight her all the way in the matter of nappies and feeding, when she first brought him here.

Her attention was grabbed by the sound of the door.  There was Susan and little Samantha, probably at less than 5 years old, already bigger than her little "baby"

"Come in, have a seat.  Yes, right there is fine.  Maybe Samantha would like to play?"  No luck there as Samantha seemed shy and clung to her mother.  "What would you like to drink?"  Coffee and orange juice were selected and she busied herself making them.  She also made a bottle of milk, for her baby and took them all through.

Samantha had the confidence to leave her mother by now and had drifted by the playpen, watching her little man, but not saying anything. "Getting to know each other, eh?"

"Susan, I wonder if you could do me a favour, as an ice breaker. Could you give my "baby" his bottle.  Don't worry, he seems to think he's 3 or something, so he won't fight you.  Just after your coffee, of course"

The 2 women chatted over the drinks, while Samantha continued to watch the baby, while drinking her orange juice..

When David saw a new little girl he smiled her greeting her with her Little hand before put the cube in his place and go to take something they could play in two. He decided to take a box of blocks, but he went to ask help to his mommy to open it, because he couldn’t do it alone. 

Claire opened the box for him, still talking to her friend  "I think he likes you.  How would you like to feed him his bottle and make a bond with him.  It will help later on"

"Yes, of course, when would you think?"

"Oh, let him play for another 10 minutes then it should be fine"

Susan said "what are your long term plans?  As far as I can tell you can either fill in all the forms and become his legal guardian or drop him off at on of the new day centres for him to be assigned to a volunteer mum or guardian".

"Well, he was initially so awkward, I was going to let him go.  I'll wait and see how he is and how long this regressed phase lasts.  More importantly, I want to see what like he is, if and when he comes out of it and thinks like an adult again."

David took some blocks from the box and gave someone of its to Samantha before start to build a tower with her. David and Samantha successed to build a tower as high as him but when he was putting one of the last blocks the tower fell down making David giggle. Before restart al from the begin together Samantha. He was taking so funny that he didn't care that he was wetting his diaper, suddenly  Samantha got up and went to her mom saying:

"mommy! I need to the potty!" 

"Right, OK, sweetie" said her mum.  She turned to her friend "You don't happen to have a kids potty, do you?"

"Why, of course!" said Claire, "I always have believed in planning ahead.  It's actually in the bathroom.  Do you want to take her there or go and get the potty?."

"I'll take her" said Susan, as she took Samantha out "where is it?"

"Go right, then third door on the left".

While she was gone, Claire checked his nappy "my, my, what a wet little fellow you are"

She got out the changing mat, laid him down and was busy changing him, when Susan returned with Samantha.  Samantha instantly said "I'm a big girl, I don't need nappies any more, do I mummy?"

Her mother tried to stifle a giggle "No sweetheart, of course you're a big girl"

David let himself to be layed down on the changing mat before her mommy begun to undress him. He liked keep something in his hands while his mommy changed his diaper because in this way he didn't get bored. When her mommy untaped his diaper opening it a spry of pee seize by surprise the woman making David giggle. 

"Everything OK? Good!" said Claire, "I'm just about done here.  Would you like to give him his bottle?"

"Yes, sure" said Susan, "In fact just finish all that, you need to clean up a bit after all that spray.  Where's all the stuff?"

"Through in the kitchen"

In no time at all, Susan had the bottle ready (with little Samantha's help), and when she came back through, Claire had finished.  H e was sat on Susan's lap, and the bottle was given to little Samantha to hold for him and feed him. 

"Good job he's regressed or he'd never live this down" thought Claire

When finished, Susan burped him, then he was put back in the playpen

"You know", Susan said, "Samantha got breastfed till very recently and I'm still lactating.  What would you think of me breastfeeding him?"

Claire watched her little baby very carefully for any kind of reaction, while thinking about how to reply.

Daniel let him self to be put on Susan knees and he took the bottle that Samantha put in his mouth starting to suck from it while Samantha giggled. He was relaxing while he drunk from the bottle and when he finished Susan gave him some pat in his back to make him burp. Then he rised his arms to his mommy to be picked and stay on her knees and Samantha did the same with her mom. 

Having seen no adverse reaction to the notion of breastfeeding, she replied "Well, it's up to you but it might help reinforce his status in his mind to be treated like a complete little baby.  So why not.  Maybe when you come to sit for him"

She bounced him on her lap and he seemed to relax into the rhythm of the bouncing.   She wondered if he was getting sleepy.  "You know, I might put him down for a nap" she said "would you like to stay for dinner?"

Susan thought and said "I don't know, it's very kind, but Samantha needs her sleep as well, and we'd be a bit late getting home"

Claire said "There's plenty of room if you want to stay"

Susan smiled enthusiastically "oh well, that's very good of you.  Of course, then"

Daniel let him self to be picked and put down in a portable crib falling in asleep while Samantha was looking him. He was sleeping sucking his thumb. Samantha was very happy when her mom accepted Claire invitation because she liked her very much and more now she had a new playmate and this was even better. She looked Clare who went to cook with more interest and curiosity.