LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Still defiant, eh?"  She held his nose, so that he would have to breath through his mouth.  Her plan was to then insert the teat of the bottle, and force the milk down under pressure, while releasing his nose.   He would have to swallow or choke, she was sure.  The whole experience would be so unpleasant for hi that he would give in in the future and just suckle the bottle.  She could see that he was trying to hold out but everyone has to breath.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy grit his teeth and so that the teat could not get in his mouth before open his lips, breathing through the teeth. He looked his eyes and did a little sneering smile because she hadn't win. 

"You know little babies don't have teeth you know.  It could be arranged."

She, of course would not go down that road, but he didn't know it, did he?  She ran the teat back and forwards across his teeth "C'mon little baby, suckle your milk for mummy".  She started to tickle him.

David felt shuddered when the woman alluded about remove his tooth, "this have to be a bluff" he thought himself to don't think about this eventually but when the lady started to tickle him he started to squirm and doing it he opened his mouth letting the teat get in his mouth. He had some gagging when he felt the taste of the milk that forced the woman to remove the teat from her mouth. 

"Look at you, choking like that"  You are doing all this to yourself by refusing to accept hoe things are.  Let me see now.  You've had your bot smacked, you've choked, what next?  All completely unnecessary.  All you have to do is co-operate." 

Suddenly she had an idea.  She put the bottle down for a minute and started to stroke his hair, running her fingers through it. "you've got lovely soft hair, you know. Yes, really.  You know what?  Many babies are bald, at least till they get a bit older.  I was planning to remove your body hair, anyway, but the clippers, the razors and the cream could all go just that little bit higher and you could lose your head hair as well.  You would be mu little bald baby, maybe permanently.  You wouldn't like that, would you?"

Surely this would scare him enough to co-operate, she thought.

Despite the retching Daniel successed to drink very slowly the bottle of milk, before the woman removed the teat from his mouth while he gasped very much "no more milk please!" he said between busy breaths. Now he hoped that the woman had no other unpleasant surprises for him. 

"At last!" she said "good little baby boy!  Seeing the right thing to do in the end.  It would have been so much easier for you just to drink it in the first place.  She put him over her shoulder and rubbed his back up and down, patting it sometimes "let's get all that nast wind up as well, eh?"

She bounced him up and down on her lap for a few minutes.  "OK, mummy has a few chores to do.  I'll put you in your play pen and you can play while I am busy.  I'll be just over there, if you need mummy.  Be good and quiet"

She put him in the play pen and sat by the computer, concentrating on her messages.

After have done a noisely burp, that made him blush, the little man was put in a playpen that at least it was spacious. He decided to pretend to play while the woman was here than he took a a toy with the farm animals that reproduced the sounds of animals, listening sometimes to understand if the woman was coming to him or not. 

Although working, she looked over at him with the corner of here eye.  She was pleased that he was playing with a toy, but thought that she would have to be careful and keep her guard up in case he tried to trick her.  She finished her work after about an hour and started to think of other arrangements she could make.

What about a babysitter?  That could be useful.  But who could she trust, both to look after him and not to spill the beans about what sh was up to.  She started to think of all the people she had babysat for.  She was sure some of them would not have been averse to kidnapping a little guy, if they had to and make him their baby.  She would have to figure out who could she trust.  Anyway, first things first.  She decided to check his nappy.

Daniel continued to pretend to play. No Idea was comed to him about how regain his inhaler and he was worried about it this because he didn't want live in this way. some hour were pasted and he needed very much to pee but he didn't want use the diaper, and he was very annoyed when the woman checked his diaper putting a finger in it. His diaper was still dry and he loocked the woman with a very irritated look.

"Oh, baby!, Why the look?  Mummy has to check baby's nappy to make sure you don't need changed.  We wouldn't want you to get a rash, would we?  Anyway, good boy for being dry!"

He was cranky she thought.  He'd been fed, his nappy was dry, so what else could it be.  Then it came to her!  She walked back over to him "I'm so sorry baby.  Mummy is learning as well, I should have seen.  Your tired, aren't you?  Well, I'll put you down for a nap.  That will make you all better"

She picked him up and carried him to the cot, in the room he'd seen earlier.   She placed hm in it, and clipped a small chain to his ankle, then raised the side bars.  After she clipped them shut she said, "have a good rest. You've no choice as you can't get out.  Mummy can hear you as well" she added, pointing to the baby monitor.

Daniel was still angry when the woman asked him why he was looking her in this annoyed way and looked up when she compliment with him. While he let himself to be picked up by the woman. When she said that he was tired Daniel couldn't blame her wrong, on the other hand being kidnapped by this woman had got him very tired. He didn't care about the chain with which he was tired to the crib, he was too tired to do it and he fell immediately in asleep. 

I'll give him an hour she thought - that should be long enough.  Maybe he'll wet his nappy!  All that milk I gave him.

Now she put the next plan in action and phoned her friend, one who she thought likeliest to be her babysitter.  After all, she had babysat for her.

"Hi Susan, how's things?"

Oh fine, fine.  How's Little Samantha?

"Great.  Oh you would?  Well, you see I'm not quite as able to drop everything like before, I have my own little responsibility now"

No, I wasn't pregnant, it was more of an, how should I say, instant solution

Look, I need to trust you on something.  Why don't you bring Samantha here, and I'll explain.  Maybe we can help each other.

Fine, OK, ring me back and tell me when you can make it.  Bye bye."

She hung up and sat back, and glanced at her watch.  Just time for a coffee before the baby wakens.

Maintime Daniel was waking up and as usual he peed in the sleep

"oh no!" he said when he understand to be in a wetted diaper, knowing that something off terribily embarrassing was waiting him then he decided to try to climb on the crib to try to hide him self and not be seen in those pitiful conditions. 

She had just started to drink her coffee when she heard a noise from the baby monitor.  not talk or crying but a kind of rubbing/scratching/creaking sound.

She hurried through to the bedroom and was just in time to see her "baby" half in and half out of the cot.

"where on earth do you think you are going?" she demanded "I told you, even if you somehow get down from that cot without breaking your leg, you are still stuck in this house, in the middle of a forest, full of aggressive, hungry animals"

She strode over, picked him up and gave him a quick smack on his bottom.  Then she checked his nappy "Oh dear, the baby is wet.  Don't worry, we have a changing table right here, all ready"

She deposited him on the table, ignoring his feeble attempts to stop her and started to change him.  She was almost finished, just applying the baby powder "Nearly done.  You know, I might require some assistance in training you" she said mysteriously, as she then taped up his nappy.

Daniel was trying to get off the crib and when he saw his kidnapper he tried to get down more quickly. He tried to to wriggle when he was caught and he did a little yell when the woman gave her one spank. He froze himself when the woman checked his diaper putting a finger in it until she touched his little pea. He was very embarrassed for this invasion of his privacy. When the woman put him on the changing table Daniel tried to hinder the procedure closing his legs to not be cleaned up by his woman. 

Finishing his change, she picked him up and put him on her hip, carrying him through to the lounge.  "play nicely for half an hour, then mummy will feed you.  You must be hungry"

She put him down on the floor "You want any toys?  I'll take that as a yes". 

She gave him a toy fire truck.  If you pressed a button the lights flashed and a siren went off.  "Isn't it fun?" she said "Life as my baby will be fine, you'll see.  You'll be taken care of in every way.  I will be such a good mummy for you"

She so wanted him to stop all these little symbolic gestures of resistance.  She had noticed the way he held his legs together during his nappy change, but just simply used her far greater strength to overcome him...she could keep doing that, of course, but she needed to break his resistance.

Daniel hadn't other choice but play with the fire toy truck making it go back and forth, before push without realizing it button that makes start the siren scaring himself and saying without realizing a very bad word, but he didn't know tha the woman was listening him. 

"My, that's a very grown up word for a little baby" she exclaimed.  She bent down and grabbed his wrist, lifting it towards her.  She smacked the back of his hand, not hard, but enough to show who was in charge, and enough to embarrass him

"Next time it's your bot" she warned.  She lifted him into the play pen, it being too high for hi to get out of.  Stay here, till I fix your dinner" she said, walking through the kitchen.  She selected a baby's dinner, read the instructions and prepared it, putting it in a plastic bowl and putting it on the table.  She went back through and got her "baby", lifting him and carrying him through to the kitchen , where he was placed in a high chair.  She put the bowl in front of him "Eat up baby, or do you want mummy to feed you?"

Daniel didn't expect that the woman was behind him and he felt a little and looked down when the woman gave a slap to his little hand feeling very embarrassed. Usually he never said bad words because he had a very laid character and this time was a very rare exception

"I'm sorry for say those word!" the little man said looking down and feeling embarrassed both for the slap received both for because he had just made a bad impression. 

While she waited for an answer, she thought about his reaction from the smacked hand.  The way she had embarrassed him, made him feel like a child, so much so, he had apologised.  She was definitely getting somewhere.  In fact......

"Mummy will feed you!".  She picked up the spoon, took a spoonful, and moved it towards his mouth "Here comes the choo choo"

She watched him carefully, trying to see his reaction of being fed like a baby.  She wanted a mixture of embarrassment and resignation.  A red face plus the simple opening of his mouth and eating would do fine, she thought.

Daniel was feeling embarrassed specially for having said the bad word but he wasn't willing to cooperate with this woman. He wanted continue to resist then when he saw the woman aproach a spoon to her mouth he turned his face to not eat the baby food. 

"Blast!" she thought "just as I seemed to be getting somewhere"

She was getting the embarrassment all right but not the resignation.  It was one disappointment too many for her.  She had a little bit of a temper, so she hurled the spoon with all her might, food as well, against the far wall.  It, of course, made quite a mess.

"Look what you've made mummy do!" she exclaimed, storming out of the room.  Once out, she started to calm down.  At least she knew he was stuck in that chair till she let him out.  She got some old cloths from the bathroom, wetted them and came back.  Wordlessly, she started to clean the mess.

Daniel squinted eyes seeing a so violent reaction but he did a deep breath and with many calm he said:

"listen me please! There are many organizations that take care of men that want to be adopted, I remember that one time I organized a a charity parade for one of those organizations and the president owes me a favor for this" he said to the woman touching her big hand, he understood that the woman wanted so much to be mom and he wanted sincerely help her "if you lend me your telephone I can call the president of this association and we'll see that we will find a solution, maybe I could let you pass in front of someone else to have a little man before" he said her. 

She looked at him "Listen, I don't want another baby, I want you.  You look so cute and I just had to have you.  If you don't start co-operating and playing your part, I might think of putting you outside the gate, locking it, and leaving you to the devices of the animals.  Would you want that?"

She had, of course, no intention of doing that.  She just wanted to mother him and was not an evil person.   after all, wasn;t thae law drifting that way anyway?  Now that there was such a size difference between men (or "boys") and women.  Weren't women always more mature anyway?  She had heard rumours that some men, as well as being the height of toddlers, were regressing mentally as well and had to be mothered.  They couldn't look after themselves anyway.  That wasn't true of this little one, so maybe she should blindfold him, let him go somewhere safe, and see if she could get hold of a "boy" who acted like a toddler as well.

She looked at him, to see his reaction.