LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are in 2491. because a pandemy in 2150 the world is totally changed: men are became more and more tall up to one meter high, while women are became more and more high up to three meters high. In this context there is been a real social revolution in which the women took the almost total control of society taking the most important crafts while men are reduced to do the less payed but more creative crafts. But in those times  between women the fashion of treat the men like babies or toddler was turning. 

Daniel Thompson was a young stylist who was doing a walk in a park, the next week he would have turned 24 and he was thinking about how celebrate its in the best way, he was thinking about a intimate party with only his best friends. He was 1,02 m high with black hair and green eyes and he was wearing a pair of jeans with a light green sweatshirt, with a expensive sneakers, the gift of his mother. The young man blushed very much when he saw a woman who changed the diaper to a man on a bench in the park, turning the look away and walking more fastly, then she sat down on a bench taking the book that one hof his friend had lent him and starting to read it. After some hours he decided that it was time to return at home but while he was walking in the path he felt observed then he decided to hasten the pace. 

(please don't write two lines post but be descriptive. about add new tags I would prefer to discuss about before) 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had been observed.  Claire Middleton had been babysitting the man for a friend, and even though he was pushing 20 years old, was back in nappies, and babysat when his "mummy" was at work.  His mummy had collected him and Susan remembered about the rather shy, cute young man, who had quickly looked away when she was changing her charge's nappy.

She couldn't believe her luck that he was still around, once she had finished her babysitting duties.  You see, she was looking for her own baby, it was no longer good enough to do babysitting duties, she wanted her own little baby and he looked like he could be perfect.  So she started to follow him.  She kind of guessed that she had been spotted as he sped up, but her legs alone was taller than his whole body, so she had no difficulty keeping up.  They were getting close to where the path cut through a small wood, and her car was parked the other side, complete with baby seat for her charges.  This would be her chance

When Daniel understand that someone was surely following him he panicked and started to run but he wasn't trained and soon he was forced to stop him self with a great breath hoping to having sown his pursuer "fantastic!" she said between short breaths when he noticed to have wetted his pull up before rest himself to a bench trying to catch his breath. 

Claire couldn't believe her luck.  The bench was at the edge of the woods, out of sight of everyone, and her car was parked less than 50 yards away.  She knew these paths like the back of her hand and had taken a short cut to come up behind him

She clamped her hand around his mouth, picked him up and half ran to her car.  She unlocked it with the remote, flung the door open and secured him securely with the staps, locking them in place.  Once he was secure, she looked at him

"I'm going to take my hand away, but don't scream, or I'll have to gag you.  It's not that people can hear you here anyway.  Nod and show me you understand"

As she removed her hand, she noticed the other hand, the one that had been under his bottom, was a little wet. She sniffed at it and noticed the unmistakable smell of wee.

Daniel freezed when he felt a hand around his mouth,  and he decided to not resist to the woman who carried him to her car because he didn't know how she would had reacted when he was put in her car he said "don't hurt me!" he said thinking that the woman wanted rob him  when the woman remouved her hand from her hand "I have some money in my wallet! you can take it! it's all your!" he said very scared by the situation before wet his pull up again.

"Calm down, I am not going to hurt you and I don't want or need your money"

She shut the door and got in to the driver's seat, turning her head to him "You can't get out now, so sit and be good, we'll soon be there"  She winked at him "Then we'll do something about that wet pull up you have on.  It's leaked so it isn't obviously enough, now is it?"

She pulled away and concentrated on the road ahead, feeling quite tingly about having a "baby" to look after full time at last.  She thought she noticed him blushing in the mirror so the comment about the pull up may have got to him.

David guessed what was happening, He had heard about women who kidnapped young men to treat them like babies but he thought that it was only an urban legend. His worst nightmare was becoming reality and he didn't know what to do to avoid his destiny. 

Soon the suburbs faded into the rear view mirror, and the reached the countryside.  After a few miles, she reached the junction she was looking for.  Easily missed, it rs=ally comprised of the tarmac road, with a dirt road heading off.  She turned on to the dirt road, and drove along, eventually entering a forest.  After a few miles, she reached a clearing, with a detached house, surrounded by walls.  She unlocked the gate, drove in, then re locked it.  She opened the door and unbuckled her "baby", picking him up and carrying him to the house.  She set him down in front of her.

"OK,", she said "as you no doubt observed, we are a good few miles inside this forest.  We are surrounded by a wall with a sturdy gate.  You could not reach the pedals to drive the car, so even if you get outside the gate, you would have to walk miles through the forest, a forest that teems with wolves and bears, who would be only too happy to gobble a cute little boy like you up.  So you are here, and here to stay.  The front door won't be locked so you can get out into the garden, but I am sure that you can work out that the only safe way out is in a car you cannot drive.  You are totally dependent on me.  Do you understand the situation?"

David looked the road thar the car he was walking along trying to memorize it so he could do it backwards, but when he saw the woods  his heart sinked, he never could cross it without lose himself, and the fact that there was ferocious animals had discouraged him very much. Then for the moment he had to stay here with this woman who just kidnapped him. But he did not surrered, he had only to find a way to escape. When the woman stopped the car he let him self to be picked up from the car booster and carried in the house. 

"I will take it by your silence that you understand"

She glanced away and brought her thoughts together "OK, now you should know why I kidnapped you, and brought you here, to my second home, the one no one knows about.  You see I've been looking for the perfect little baby, the one that I can look after permanently.  Babysitting is OK, but I wanted the real thing.  I want to dress and undress you, put you to bed, bathe you, feed you in a high chair, feed you a bottle and maybe, in time, breastfeed you on my lap, burp you, smack your bottom when you're naughty, and, most importantly, change your nappies.  All in all, I am going to be your "mummy", and you are my little baby or toddler boy.  This house is fully equipped for the task"

She smiled "I noticed the pull up so we are half way there already.  You might not like this, but it's going to happen anyway, so you may as well co-operate.  You wouldn't want me to push you outside the gate and leave you to the wolves and bears, would you?"

She looked at him sternly.

David was very angry because what she wanted to do, he had a very interesting life, a job that she liked very much and a large group of friends, he didn't want lose everything because a woman wanted a baby. He wasn't a baby. "listen me!" he said to the woman trying to remain calm "if you want a baby you have surely wrong with me" he said her hoping to succeeding in convincing the lady to get him free "I am a designer I can't surely be a baby! More I am Asthmatic I can't stay without my inhaler" he said hoping that the woman did not understand that it had it in his waist bag. 

"Is that so?  Well, I've never known an asthmatic to risk going out without their inhaler, so let's see, shall we?"

She snatched the bag off him, despite his feeble efforts to stop him, and tipped the contents out.  There was a spare pull up, his keys, a wallet, some bank cards, and....and inhaler!

"Oh, bad boy, trying to deceive your mummy.  Almost grounds for your first smacked bottom.  I'll let it slide this time, however, but next time, you'll be over my knee, before you can blink!"

She thought, however that she would need to make sure that she purchased some more inhalers.  Wouldn't want ot run out and give him any excuses.  Make a mental note, she thought.

"Right," she said, "back to the matter at hand..."

"Oh look! I was convinced that I didn't have it with me" he said pretending to be in good faith "God damned!" he thought himself when a good occasion to got free sfused into thin air "the positive side was that he had the inhaler and then the risks to dead for an asthma attack were very few, but this didn't resolved his problems. 

"Yes, I'm sure you didn't, sweetie, now don't interrupt mummy"

She picked him up again "I must show you your room",  as she passed a door she said "now this is mummy's room, but don't worry it's right next door to yours and there is a connecting door, so I'll be right there when you need me"

The next door she opened and stepped in.  There was a cot, a changing table, with plenty of nappies, powder and wipes stored beside it, a baby monitor hung over the cot, an ordinary chair and a rocking chair.  The decoration was for that one would imagine would be for a 2 or 3 year old.  A folded up play pen was in the corner, a fitted wardrobe was at the far wall.

"Here we have a cot to sleep in, a table where I can change your nappies, I chair I can sit in when I have you in my lap to feed you and a portable play pen, I can put anywhere in the house.  The high chair is already in the kitchen.  Your new clothes and toys are in this wardrobe.  Now, won't this be lovely?"

David understood that until he was in this place he couldn't escape anywhere, then he had to play cunning to have a chance to get away, but he couldn't go enywhere without his documents and specially without his inhaler then the escape was more hard than the expected. About the documents could report a bewilderment  or something like this but for the inhaler he was not able to obtain another so easily. 

He was immersed in his thoughts while the woman was bringing him in his new room but when they arrived in front of the new room of the boy he felt more determined to escape. He didn't disapprove that kind of live, for the men who decided freely to do it, so much so that he accepted gladly that a friend of his who had chosed it, but it wasn't for him and he didn't want to live in this way. 

She looked at him and thought he looked like he was concentrating on something else, not what she was telling him.  She patted his bottom "I can do that much harder if you don't pay attention to mummy" she warned

She took him over to the changing table, laid him down on it and started to strip him, ignoring his feeble attempts to stop him.  She stuck a dummy in his mouth "My don't you look so cute, the perfect little baby.  I knew as soon as I saw you that you were perfect"

She lifted his legs in the air so that his bottom was clear of the table and slid a disposable nappy under him.  She put his feet back down and powdered his nappy area, before raising the nappy and taping it snugly around his waist  "just think, your first nappy in maybe 20 years" she said, winking at him.

"oh! I'm sorry!" David said hoping that the woman didn't understand what he was thinking about. He blushed  when the woman removed his pants and looked away while she was tearing the hips of him pull up, pulling its front down. He was so embarrassed. He felt like a little baby while the woman cleaned his private parts with a baby wipe and he didn't say anything when the woman pulled his ankles up to put a diaper under his butt closing it on his groin and taping it. 

She could tell he was embarrassed, which suited her.  After all it would be odd if he took to what was happening like a duck to water.  He was cute, perfect, but mentally normal.

She picked him up and put him on her hip, taking him over to the cot "This is you bed from now on" she explained. "but that's for later.  I think I'll feed you some milk just now"  She took him out to the kitchen, put him on a chair and heated up a prepared bottle in the microwave.  Once it pinged, she went back over, picked him up and put him on her lap.  She put his head back and ran the teat of the bottle back and forward over his lips "Come on, open up and drink your milkies for mummy" she said, patting his bottom.

David let himself to picked up by the woman ad let that the woman who was showing him what would become his room, he blushed very showily when he understood that it was a nursery. he did a no entuxiasc face when his woman said that she would given him some milk because he never liked it neither in the coffee. 

Then when the woman took the baby bottle from the microwave and he tried to aproach the teat to his mouth the little man turned his face to don't take the baby bottle.

"Sigh, please don't be difficult.  You either drink the milk now, or drink it after a smacked bottom.  What will it be?" she said, patting his bottom a little harder, just as a warning.

She thought that she rally had to break him early, let him see that this is his future.  While the house was nice and secure, she wanted more than simply being a secret "mummy" in the house.  She wanted to take him to town, show him off, take him to her sister and nieces, in short all the normal things mummies did with their babies.  She couldn't do it if he was threatening to run off all the time or tell on her to others.  She re focused on the moment.  She would solve this problem in due course but meanwhile, all she had to do was to get him to feed from the bottle.  As someone once said "a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"

"I don't like milk! " the little man said to the woman when he noticed that she insisted "I never drink it!" he said turning his face away. 

He understood that she wanted  him like a little baby and the he didn't like the idea, because he didn't want this kind of life. He wanted continue he's career in fashion now that it was beginning to start, he decided to try to contract with the woman

"listen me please! What do you think about do a pact?" he said to the woman "I'm a good dress designer if you get me free and you Procure what I need I will do for you the most beautiful dress that you could never wear" he proposed her, hoping that the put his abilities at her disposal could dispose of her well towards him. 

He was desperate and he didn't think that this try to corrupt her could work. 

"Look , honey, i already have great fashion designers.  I am rich.  I only take babysitting jobs because I like babies.  How much do you think this house cost?  I think a lot about dummies,  In fact, when you finish your milk, you'll be getting one.  I don't want your vocational skills, or your brain, or your hard work ethic, I only want your cute little body to be my baby.  So you have to drink this milk, from this bottle, while on mummy's lap like a baby.  That is it, end of, no more discussion.  Suckle or spank, then suckle.  The only choice you've got"

And I mean it, she thought.  I don't want to but If I have to redden his bot, I will.

"but it would be a a unique piece" The little man try to say "did specifically and exclusively for you! Your fashion designer never did something like this! You are a very beautiful woman he said her "with the dress that I want do for you all your friends will invide you" he said this with a very intense light in his eyes, he seemed very sincere in that moment. 

"No doubt you mean well, but I told you, I don't need you for that"

She turned him over in her lap so that he was over her knee, pulled the nappy down and gave his bottom a few sharp smacks.  When it was nice and red she pulled the nappy back up, turned him over again and presented the bottle to his lips "Now suckle, like a little baby.  You now surely see that you don't have any choice.  You will be my baby and that is that"

She didn't like to smack him but she thought he had to learn who the boss was.  If necessary, she was prepared to hold his nose so that he had to open his mouth, and take the bottle.

David screamed for the pain when the woman spanked his naked butt but he didn't want cry: it was just enough embarrassing be spanked like a baby and burst into tears like a little baby should be unbearable "I don't like it!" he said with a tone of dry voice turning away his face. He didn't want give it won to this woman.