LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

grace the college baby

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh... do you wear them at night too?” He asks grabbing a thinner white one and returns to the bed and sees her laying down on her back. He stands ther not sure what to do. “Do I ummm, get the wipes ready or untape you first?”

He bends down and gets on his knees, he untapes her diaper and lowers the front of it down. He looks at how much pee there is and he is amazed the diaper held so much. He starts wiping from the back to the front but isn’t sure how to do it and blushes. “Can you talk me through it?”

“Oh...” he takes the powder and opens it up and lays it down, making it spill a little bit. Adam realizes “wait should I put the new diaper under you first before I powder you?” 

“I am sure... I can always change you again.” He says as he slides the diaper under her and puts some powder on it. “Okay lay down and I’ll tape it up... or maybe you can do it the first time so I don’t screw it up.”

“Oh.. okay, what clothes do you want to wear for dinner?” He asks looking around at all the different things in her room. She even has a step stool to help her in and out of the bed.

He slides the small dress over her head and arms and it falls down over her. “I’ll wait for you to put your shoes on before we head down to eat.”

“Dr. Monroe said nothing about me being your caretaker. She only told me to be your buddy and watch over you. So you can put your shoes on yourself.” He sits on the chair at her desk and doesn’t move, he is serious she can put on her own shoes.

Adam sighs “fine, I’ll be your caregiver. But you can still put in your shoes, I am in charge of everything else, including your showers and baths.” He smiles wickedly