LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

grace the college baby

grace was a 19 year old freshman but you couldnt tell she was 3 feet tall and only 40 pounds due to her having youthlock. she walked to her first college class which was learning how to be a daycare worker for babies she walked into class having a diaper bag over her shoulder she hoped no one would find out her secret she was an abdl she was wearing a baby diaper in her size which filled the bag. she sat at a table near the front

(i need a cg female that can do detailed posts but know some times i cant do them but try to)

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the back of the class room was a second year student who finally made up his mind that he wanted to be a daycare worker and specialize in babies. Adam is a 20 year old 6’3” handsome young man, he has dark sandy blonde hair, brown eyes and he is on the beach volleyball team so he is always tanned.

Adam watches as this small girl walks into the class. It was early, but was this girl really a college student? He thought. Sitting besides Adam is Beth, Beth notices this girl walk in and she taps Adam on the arm and whispers “you think she is in the wrong room?” He smiles and notices the bag she is carrying is full with something but he isn’t sure what it was. He is curious and he wants to talk to this girl after class is over. “I don’t know, but I will find out after class.” He says to Beth. Soon class starts.

Grace at in her seat not even paying attention to the other students that were in the room since she was early. 

Dr Rebecca Monroe was in her early 40s she had decided to do something different with her life and chose to teach a daycare class at the local college she walked into the room 2 minutes before class was to start. she looked at the three students that were seated she smiled at Grace knowing full well about her youthlock since she was the one that vouched for grace so she could enter the college “good morning everyone i am Dr Rebecca Monroe dont even think about calling me professor either call me Dr Monroe Or Rebecca so since this is our first day of class and theres not very many of you who wants to play an ice breaker to help everyone get to know each other”

(Can there be like 12 students in the class, not just the three we are focusing on? It makes it more realistic)

Adam and Beth looked around and then they both nodded. 

Grace looks at them “first year” she said before looking away clearly scared. Rebecca immediately picks up on her fear “ok now any kind of questions you guys have for each other that has been on your mind since i came into class?” she asked looking at Grace. Grace looked at the other 2 students “what do you guys think of having me in class”

Adam blushed “I’m not sure. I don’t know you. If you say you belong here then I believe it.” He was honest and sweet about it but Beth was different “are you sure you aren’t the class baby?” She mocked the small girl

Adam sees her waist expand and realizes she must have a diaper on, was she into them as well? Maybe this could work to his advantage.

Beth ignores the little girls comment and decides to take the high road and be quiet and wait for the teacher to break it up

Beth picked up her bags and left the room going to hang out with her friends. Adam was confused and looked at Dr. Monroe and asks “what did I do wrong?”

“it wasnt you it was beth Grace has youthlock so she’s physically the size of a child and has no bladder control so when beth called her the class baby it hurt her because people with youthlock had to fight hard to get rights to be adults”

“Okay... but I live off campus, will that be a problem?” Adam asks wondering, he lives alone but still she is a first year girl and he is a second year 20 year old guy. He asks seriously “how old is she?”

Adam sees this head peek out from the crack in the door and he sees it’s Grace. “Hi, it’s me Adam. Dr. Monroe talked with me and wants me to be your buddy.” He says not wanting to make it seem like she is a baby and needs cared for.