LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

grace the college baby

“They will see how talented you are when you submit your first painting.” He says as she wraps around him. He isn’t going to bring up her wet diaper, he wants her to bring it up first.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The professor doesn’t live on campus and I don’t know their phone number. But we will go before the class starts so I can introduce you to them. I haven’t even met them before.”

he is shocked “wait... did you just say that you leaked and need to change? Did it get on me?” He looks at himself. He isn’t being rude, if his clothes are wet he will just take it off until it dries.

Adam settles down, “I’m sorry I reacted like that... I just didn’t want to sit in wet pants and was going to take them off if they were wet.” He pauses and takes a breath. “I just told you, we can’t go visit the professor. They aren’t here. So you don’t have to worry about changing into street clothes.”

“Okay, okay... calm down I get the message. Go find some clothes and change while I wait for you out in the hallway.” He says smiling as he kisses the top of her head as he stand so up

When kicks him in the arm and he swiftly says “don’t kick me or you will get spanked, and trust me I have a great serve.” He goes to get the things from the shelves.

“If you and I are going to be buddies and have me help you around the school then you have to listen to me. Dr. Monroe made me your keeper, so to speak, so you don’t get hurt or bullied here. If you aren’t willing to listen to me then I guess you and Beth can figure things out on your own.” He stands and walks towards the door.

He turns around “then you have to listen to me. If I say that I will spank you for kicking me, means that I will spank you.” He walks over to the bed “do you promise to listen to me and never question me when I ask you to do something?”

“I will only ever spank you in public if you really deserve it. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it.” He gets the wipes and powder but has a hard time deciding what diaper to choose “why are some of them thicker than others?” He asks her