LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

grace the college baby

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No, she isn’t with me. She isn’t really my friend, just someone I know since this school is so small” he says and then soon he is pulled into her room. He sees that she is dressed in a onesie and thinks it just must be what fits her. “I’m sorry you had to leave class like that. I didn’t want it to end so fast” he says as he sits down in a chair

“I’m sorry you have had a rough time. But I want to treat you as an adult and care for you as an adult. You have feelings and I know that I don’t want to hurt them” he says patting his lap “do you have any questions for me?”

He didn't hesitate “of course I am... I’m ok with being friends with anyone. Don’t worry about that, and don’t worry about Beth, I will take care of her.” He says with a smile and a calm voice.

Adam rubs her back as she puts her head on his chest. She was so small in his lap he notices. “You weren’t a bitch, you were yourself. I’m sorry if I came off rude.”

“I know, she has always been like that... and I agree  needs a spanking. Maybe one of these days I can spank her in front of you for you.” He says smiling then he sees her yawning “is someone tired?” And then asks “wait, what is your schedule like? I don’t want you to miss a class.”

He starts to slowly rock her “awww that’s too sad, maybe I can get you in my art class, it’s just painting but you might like to have another class. But I don’t think I can call Beth up, we aren’t close like that.” 

“No, I am not calling Beth. I don’t have her phone number and I don’t want it either. I’d much rather have yours. Your easier to talk to than she is honestly.” He pauses and looks around her room. (What does her room look like?”

He then asks her “do you want me to try and get you in my art class?”

He sees all the pink and childish things, a large pile of stuffed animals and a shelving unit full of diapers. “Who is going to bully you when you are with me? Now, go pull up the college courses and we will sign you up in my class. It starts tomorrow afternoon.”

He finds his painting class and pulls it up there are still spots available; he doesn’t mind feeling her pee in her diaper on his lap. “Here read the description and join if you want to. If you do I can walk you to class so you don’t have to be so scared.”

As she lept off his lap he signed her up for his painting class. There were only 5 other people signed up so it was a small class of 7. As she returned she showed him a picture “did you paint this?” 

He shakes his head “no, you are very talented. That should be hung in the hallway outside the class it’s that good.” He could never do anything that talented.