LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Nightmare (Private for LeBeau13 and Diaperboy187)

“Okay, well you can go get your soda if you want, I don’t want to get in trouble for your choice,” Jill says knowing that pop after 8 is bad for kids but ignores it. 

Jill sat down as Alice was still flipping through the channels, she hates horror movies but will put up with anything for Alice since she did sort of traumatize her with wearing a pull-up.

Alice quickly went to the kitchen and got a can of soda before coming back to the movie. She knew a very scary part was coming up and waited till just the right moment before putting her hand on the babysitter's shoulder. The scene that unfolded was perfect as the small girl jumped in shock while accidentally spilling the water on her pants. "Looks like you're the one who really needs protection not me ! Come on we better get you in a diaper !" Alice told Jill as she quickly tried to take control of the situation while pulling the paddle from it's hiding spot.

As Alice ouches Jill’s shoulder a little of the water spilled onto her lap but the majority of it got tossed right into Alice’s face and down into her lap. Jill stands up and goes to get a clean pair of underwear and pants for herself out of her bag and doesn’t even realize she got Alice soaked.

Alice hadn't realized most of the water had ended up on her face making it appear more like she had an accident. She stopped the babysitter by grabbing her hand then giving her butt a very hard swat with the paddle. It was definitely payback time and the teenager was taking full advantage of it. "You naughty girl. My mom hired you to babysit not piss your pants like my baby sister !" Alice scolded Jill as she began to spank her in hopes of crushing any chance the girl might have of rebelling and trying to turn the tables against her.

As the first swat of the paddle came down on her butt she yelped really loud. Jill quickly turned around. “If you are to punish me then can we do it downstairs so we don’t wake Erin?” She doesn’t deny that she deserves a punishment... she just thought that the punishment would be for getting Alice all wet not for getting a small patch of water down her front and in her lap. 

Alice thought about Jill's request before taking the diaper bag and paddle then leading Jill into the basement. She turned on the light letting the babysitter see the wall of diapers her baby sister had outgrown but her mom had kept. There was Pampers ranging from newborn to size six with at least a hundred of each. "Now let's see where were we ?" Alice asked Jill not expecting an answer as she started to spank her again before she could gain the upper hand.

As Jill was led down to the basement she was shocked with the wall of diapers in all sorts of sizes. She could sense that she was definitely going to get put into a diaper and wasn’t looking forwards to it. Jill was caught off guard when she was flipped around and was laying over Alice’s lap getting spanked again with her hand. She squirmed around trying to get her pelvis in the right spot so it doesn’t pinch a nerve but doesn’t think Alice realizes what she is doing.

Alice thought Jill was trying to escape as she felt her squirming around which only made her spank harder. She continued the spanking till the babysitter had gotten a hundred swats with the paddle. After getting out a Hello Kitty Pull-Up identical to the one she had been forced into she spoke up. "Now it's time to show you who really needs protection. Take off your coveralls and belt now !" Alice ordered Jill more than willing to do it herself if Jill refused to cooperate.

Jill was crying and screaming so loud it rattled the walls as she kicked her legs her toe nails left marks into Alice’s leg. By the time it ended Jill was a balling, snotty, blubbery little girl who couldn’t even stand up... she just crumpled to the floor. 

As Alice remove her clothes she can see that Jill’s bottom is actually bleeding a little bit and severely blistered.

When Jill didn't remove her clothes Alice quickly removed them all by herself. She couldn't believe her eyes as the babysitter was much less intimidating and developed with her clothes off looking more like a preteen. After seeing the girl's butt was bleeding a little bit she began to gently wipe it off with some baby wipes not realizing it was causing her pain. Alice finished wiping Jill's butt for her then took out a bottle of baby powder while holding the Pull-Up in her other hand.

As she was being undressed Jill just sobbed and wiped the tears from her eyes, but when she was wiped down with wet wipes she screeched and jumped up, screaming “ouchie” it burned her bum even more than the cold air did. As she jumped up she jumped back into the corner and as she backed farther into it she knocked into the shelves where it makes a corner. She knocks into it so hard that loose diapers fell like snow onto her head. As the diapers fell onto her she slowly sat down on her knees so she didn’t have to sit on her very blistered butt, sniffling holding her hands over her eyes so she didn’t see Alice coming.

While Alice felt sorry for Jill as loose Pampers and Pull-Ups fell on her she couldn't help breaking into a laughing fit. She eventually managed to get ahold of herself and grabbed the Pull-Up with Hello Kitty designs. While the babysitter was still crying she offered her a hand to help her to her feet. Alice was still giggling at the sight of Jill nearly buried in Pampers and Pull-Ups Erin had outgrown years ago.

Jill was sniffling as she felt a hand on her wrist, she looks up and sees Alice is offering her a hand up. She takes her hand and stands up slowly. The diapers are so far in front of her she can’t see a path out, Jill cant get the diapers out of her way so she looks up at Alice “lift me up please?” She blushes but knows her butt is blistered and hurts to walk.

Alice was surprised as Jill didn't take her hand just continued sitting down. She pushed a few diapers and training panties off her then lifted her up from the pile. With a bit of effort she was able to carry her to a new spot on the floor. Alice put Jill down before showing her the Pull-Up again and holding it open for her.

Jill stepped slowly into the pull-up without really looking at it first. On the pull-up were Hello Kitty designs and on this one she was wearing Hello Kitty playing with her doll. As they were pulled up on her they rubbed against her tender raw butt and tears rolled down her face and quietly says “ouchies....ouch, ouchies” as she wipes the tears from her eyes as she stands shirtless in front of this teenager. How was she ever going to explain this to the mother.

Alice pulled up the Pull-Ups for Jill as if she was incapable of doing it herself. She then went to grab the baby powder just in time to see the training panties fall around the babysitter's ankles. It was clear they were too big for her but luckily there were lots of other choices. "Aww looks like you're too small for big girl Pull-Ups ! Step out of them while I find something that will fit you" Alice told Jill as she burst out laughing again extremely pleased to see the training panties for bigger kids were too big on Lily.

Jill didn’t care if Alice pulled it up or not at that moment, she was concentrating on not rubbing her butt or jumping up and down. But when they fell off her and Alice and she started laughing “please stop mocking me and laughing Alice, it’s not nice....” she says as she crosses her arms pouting her feelings hurt. She slowly stepped out of the fallen pull-up and stood there with her arms crossed upset at the whole situation.

Alice was tempted to continue teasing Jill but decided to go easy on her for now. "I'm sorry but it was pretty funny watching all those diapers fall on you" She told the babysitter while struggling to keep from giggling about it. After that she went back to the pile and began looking for some training panties in the small girl's size. Alice gave Jill a grin as she found a Pull-Up with a Sesame Street character she didn't recognize on it then held it open for her.

Jill calmed down and thought about the whole situation and that the diapers fell all over her, she slowly smiled “I guess it was pretty funny to see.” She smiles as she sees the image in her head but then focuses and sees that Alice is holding up a pair of training pants “wait... why do those have shuffleupagus on them?”

"They were some special edition Pull-Ups. Now step in them unless you'd rather wear a diaper" Alice told Jill as she continued to hold the Pull-Up open for her. She was certain these training panties would fit her better despite being size 4T to 5T. When the babysitter admitted the diaper incident was funny she gave her a smile glad that she wasn't upset over it. "Come on just step into the Pull-Up. It's either this or some Pampers" Alice warned Jill not happy with how long she was taking.

Jill was embarrassed but stepped in slowly as the pull-up was held down for her. She hopes that the pull-up won’t rub up against her butt and make it bleed even worse. She just waits for it to be pulled up on her.

Alice pulled the Pull-Up up for Jill delighted to find it was a much better fit. She could tell it was just a bit tight on the babysitter but definitely wouldn't fall down. The poor adult was left with nothing to cover her training panties though as her pants were still soaked. "There we go. Those fit you much better. Now let's go finish that movie" Alice told Jill as she gave her Pull-Up a little squeeze.

When the pull-up was squeezed by Alice she actually touched Jill’s bottom and Jill screams “ouch that hurt. Don’t touch me anymore!” She says as she backs away from Alice. “Wait... what about my pants! Can’t we dry them in the dryer”

"If I put some cream on your butt are you going to behave or go back to being naughty ?" Alice asked Jill as she got out some baby lotion. She knew it would work but would also cause the pain from the spanking to fade a little faster. Given how sensitive the babysitter's butt was she clearly needed it to keep from making a scene. "I'll wash your pants and panties later" Alice assured Jill as she pulled the Pull-Up down a little bit.

“I will behave” she says quietly and lowers her head as she lays down on the floor waiting for the cream.

”why can’t you just put them into the dryer, they are just wet with water after all”!” She says not understanding the problem.