LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Nightmare (Private for LeBeau13 and Diaperboy187)

"No thank you. I don't need to use the bathroom right now" Alice told Jill unable to believe she was asking her as if she was a little kid in front of Erin. She was glad her baby sister wasn't paying much attention probably due to needing the bathroom. Hopefully the babysitter wouldn't force her to try exposing the Pull-Ups to her baby sister. Alice waited for Jill to leave planning to watch something else while they were in the bathroom.

As Jill helped Erin to the bathroom Jill smiles knowing that Erin doesn’t care about her big sister’s new panties. Jill helps Erin use the toilet then helps her wash her hands and has her go out to play with her big sister. 

Erin runs out and says “Jill says I can go first since I young” she points to herself proudly as Jill goes to the bathroom and finishes up after 5 minutes.

The moment Erin and Jill left Alice turned the tv back to the violent movie Jill had been watching earlier. She wasn't surprised to hear the babysitter would be letting her baby sister go first but didn't care too much. Once she heard the girl coming back she quickly turned the tv back to Bubble Guppies. Alice waited for Erin to take her turnglad her new undergarments were still a secret.

Jill walked back to the room and found Erin trying to get a piggy back ride from her big sister, “come on, walk sissy, I want to be tall like you!” She giggles as she sees Jill walk in and gets off her sister and runs towards Jill asking “can we play? Can we Play? Can we play Play now please?!?” She begs her sitter.

”of course little one we can play now, now do you remember where you were sitting?”

Erin giggles and points to her chair with the booster seat.

”oh, of course. Let’s go back to the table. Do you need a drink before we start girls?”

"Get off me. You're too big for piggyback rides" Alice told Erin as she refused to even try carrying her around. She sighed in relief as the babysitter came back and her baby sister completely forgot about it. When asked about drinks she quickly decided on a soda even though it was getting closer to bedtime. "I'll take a soda" Alice told Jill as she waited to see if Jill would get her a soda.

“Sure, we can all have a little bit of sprite, but only a little since it’s so close to bed. After that we can have water.” Jill goes to the kitchen and grabs one can of sprite and splits it three ways, she adds some water to Erin’s cup so it isn’t as strong and it looks like she has more than everyone else. She brings in them three cups Andy hands Erin the fullest one and Alice one of the other two cups. “Here is your sprite girls, now let’s play some cards!” 

Alice was not happy about having to share a Sprite with Erin and Jill and quickly jumped in. "Actually Erin isn't allowed to have any soda after dinner or she'll wet the bed" She informed the babysitter as she took both cups for herself. While it was technically true her baby sister was allowed to have half of a soda so long as she made sure to go potty before bedtime. Alice drank her cup of Sprite before drinking Erin's as well as she waited for her to go first.

Jill was disappointed with Alice as Erin sits there with huge eyes, “that wasn’t nice Alice, you need to apologize to your sister. I don’t believe that she can’t have sprite. I believe she can’t have caffeine.” She passes her cup to Erin, “here Erin, you can have mine.”

Erin looks amazed that this sitter would give her the sprite. She blushes as she grabs it “thanks Jill.” She takes a drink and sits it down on the table. She picks up her cards and asks “do you have a guppy Jill?”

”no, go fish”

Erin draws up a guppy and smiles “your turn Alice”

"Fine don't blame me when you get in trouble for giving her soda after dinner" Alice retorted as she watched Jill give Erin her cup. She knew her mom would be upset as it didn't matter if the soda had caffeine or not. "Got any trout ?" Alice asked Jill after looking at her cards again. Even if her baby sister used the bathroom there was still a good chance she wouldn't stay dry during the night.

“Your mom texted me as I was on my way over and said I could give her some sprite an hour before bedtime. It’s your mom’s decision.” Jill snaps back to Alice, she isn’t liking this teen’s attitude very much.... good thing she has an audio recorder recording this entire evening.

”nope, no trout, go fish!” Hill looks at her cards then asks Erin “have any whales?”

Erin giggles “no whales here.” 

Jill takes a card from the pile as Erin asks Jill “any dolphins Jill?” Jill shakes her head “go fish” Erin pulls up a card from the pile 

"Don't say I didn't warn you when you have to change her crib sheets after her diaper leaks" Alice retorted knowing all too well what happened when Erin had soda so close to bedtime. She looked over at her cards as she waited for her turn. Once her baby sister was in bed she was going to take off the Pull-Up and get back in panties. "Got any goldfish ?" Alice asked Jill as she looked at her cards again.

Soon Erin didn’t want anymore sprite, she only had one drink of it since she knows her sister is right. The game ends soon and Jill asks again “do you need to potty Erin?” She shakes her head no, “okay, but I’ll ask again in 10 minutes after we clean up.” Jill retorts. Erin is shocked this sitter is asking so much about her going potty but she didn’t care since it’s helpful for her.

Alice was surprised as by the end of the game Erin had gotten 5 matches with her and Jill only earning 3. "Good job Erin" She told her baby sister giving her some praise for the first time since the babysitter arrived. It was still 30 minutes before bedtime giving them time to watch one more show or do one more activity. "We should probably get Erin in her nighttime diapers now" Alice informed Jill as she wanted to get Erin diapered for bed a bit early.

Jill smiles at Alice actually being nice to her sister, that was a first for the evening men it made Jill happy. “Yes, a very good Job Erin!” The small girl giggles at actually winning, she hardly ever wins with Alice around.

”I will put Erin in her diaper halfway through this new episode of Sofia the First when I take her to the bathroom, but thanks for the suggestion my big helper.” She smiles at Alice making the point that she is still in charge.

Alice sighed but decided to plot her revenge on Jill as they watched Sofia the First. She was bigger than the babysitter but would need to find a way to catch her off guard if she wanted to overpower her. The Pull-Up around her butt was almost a distant memory but could still feel the padding hugging her. Alice decided since Jill was small enough and had brought along plenty of diapers she would force her to wear one as revenge for putting her in a Pull-Up.

Jill starts the program not worrying about Alice, she watches the show with Erin and giggles at all the appropriate places together. Soon the first commercial break comes and Jill taps Erin’s shoulder “lets go potty now and get your diaper on for bed.” Erin sighs but nods her head knowing it’s time for her to get locked up again for the night.

Soon Jill takes Erin to the bathroom and let’s her pee in the toilet before taking her Tom her room and securely taping the diaper on her and getting her into her night jammies. Soon they both return to the show and Jill says “I’ll go get your sippy cup ready for bed.”

Alice quickly went through Jill's bags before finding a paddle and hiding it. She then thought about how to get past her babysitter's suspenders and tight belt. If the girl accidentally spilt something on her she would have no choice but to change clothes giving her a perfect chance. Alice waited for Erin bedtime to finally come so she would have the house almost completely to herself.

Erin is yawning as Jill comes back with her sippy cup. Jill picks Erin up and carries her to her room and tucks her in. She turns off the lights, except for a night light that is always on, and closes the door.

Jill returns from the bedroom and tells Alice “come with me Alice and I’ll take your undergarment off.” She walks to the bathroom and goes inside.

"Try to stay dry tonight" Alice told Erin as she gave her a goodnight hug. She sighed in relief as the babysitter put her baby sister in her bed before coming back to the living room. As soon as the offer to take the Pull-Up off her came the teenager ran to the bathroom. Alice did have to use the bathroom now but didn't want to go in front of Jill.

Jill was already in the bathroom as Alice ran in. Alice wasn’t going to get away that easy. Jill bends down and removes the pullup from Alice herself and waits for her to go pee while she waits to wipe her. 

"I don't need help going to the bathroom ! I'm not a baby like my sister !" Alice told Jill as her Pull-Up was removed for her. She sat down on the toilet and began to go while trying to forget the babysitter was watching her. As soon as she was done she went to go wipe herself only for the girl to do it herself. Alice grumbled but tried to go back to her room to get some panties.

After Alice finishes peeing Jill quickly wipes her and as Alice goes to find a pair of panties Jill flushes the toilet for her and then follows Alice to her room to make sure she doesn’t put on a pair of slutty undies. After she is satisfied that Alice’s underwear is fine she exited the room and waits on the couch for her. As Alice exits her room Jill asks the teenager “so, what’s the plan for the rest of the evening?”

Alice blushed as Jill followed her to her room then watched her pick out a pair of panties. She sighed quickly putting them on along with her pants and headed back to the living room. When the babysitter asked what she wanted to do she put her plan into motion. "Let's watch a movie. You get the popcorn and drinks while I see what's on" Alice suggested to Jill as she began looking through the channels.

“Sounds great Alice!” Jill says as she heads to the kitchen and gets two glasses of water and a bowl of popcorn to share. She soon comes back and sits on the couch “so, what looks good tonight?”

"You can have water if you'd like but I prefer soda. And unlike my sister I can have some before bed" Alice told Jill as she saw her come back with popcorn and water. She was still flipping through the channels having been unable to find anything she liked yet. Finally she settled on a very scary horror movie for the two of them to watch. Alice didn't know that Jill didn't like horror movies as they were too scary for her.