LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Nightmare (Private for LeBeau13 and Diaperboy187)

Jill teases the teen as she pulls the skirt up the girl “I was thinking you could wear nothing so you could air out for awhile. What do you think about that?” She playfully taps the girl’s bottom as the skirt is all the way up.

"No way ! What if my little sister saw ? Please just let me put on some panties and we can start over !" Alice begged Jill not wanting Erin to see her naked. She hoped the girl would accept her offer despite her earlier behavior. Since it had been a bit she was getting a little worried about her baby sister. Alice waited expecting Jill to tell her she could wear panties then help her pick out a pair.

Jill thinks “do you ever see your little sister when she is naked? I don’t think she would care. But if you want something to wear, then I think I can find something. Let me go look in my bag for something.” She gets up and leaves the room, she goes to the living room and checks in on Erin.

Erin is happy and content watching TV and doesn’t even notice Jill come in and get  whatever out of her bag. Jill returns and holds out a pair of Hello Kitty pull-ups “I think these will work wonders for your attitude.

"That's different. She is a baby and I have to help change her diapers" Alice countered as she considered it extremely different. She wondered what the girl meant as she left to go get something from her bag. Certainly nothing the babysitter had would fit her unless she brought her own clothes. Alice was shocked when Jill came back carrying a rather large pair of training panties with Hello Kitty designs on them.

“No, it’s not really any different, at least she probably doesn’t think it’s different. You will think it’s weird and different but to her it might be like she has a friend who understands her.” Jill leaves and gets the pull-up.

She walks into the room and kneels down and opens them “step in unless you would rather go nakey under your skirt and get some fresh air.”

"Why do you have Pull-Ups that big ?" Alice asked Jill as she reluctantly stepped into the childish training panties. She couldn't believe the girl was forcing her to wear protection just because she had teased her about it earlier. As soon as her mom got home she would tell her all about how her babysitter had treated her. Alice was certain Nancy would be upset with Jill for putting Alice in protection without a good reason.

“Well, for your information, I have them because I watch over some special needs kids that still need them.” When the mom got home, Jill knew she would have to explain her actions, but figured if the mom knew that her daughter bullied the sitter the teenager would be in bigger trouble than she would know, so she didn’t worry. The skirt falls down a side the pull-up is pulled onto Alice “ready to go join your sister? I thought we could play a game.”

"But I don't need them ! Can't we just forget this nonsense and start over please ? I'll be on my best behavior !" Alice begged Jill as she saw that the Pull-Ups were clearly visible through her skirt. She didn't care much for the feeling of the padding against her butt and privates despite how soft it was. If her sister saw her in the training panties she didn't think she would ever live it down. Alice couldn't believe Jill had Pull-Ups in her size packed in her diaper bag but doubted she had diapers in her size.

“I can take them off, but if I do and we start over are you going to promise to be nice to me the entire night, even after your sister goes to bed and be on your best behavior when your mom comes home, and tell her that I was an amazing sitter?” She looks at the teen dead serious in the eyes as she asks her. 

"Yes I promise just let me wear panties instead of this Pull-Up please !" Alice lied to Jill thinking she could fool the woman. She would say or do anything to avoid having to stay in the training panties. The fact that she could barely maintain eye contact with the babysitter gave her away almost instantly. Alice waited for Jill to allow her to go back to wearing panties thinking it was a done deal.

Jill looked at the teen in the eyes.... well, whenever Alice made eye contact with her. Her not keeping eye contact is a dead giveaway and Jill shakes her head “nope.... sorry missy, but you get to stay in them unless you want to wear the Barney diaper I have in my bag that would fit you. Take your pick, the Hello Kitty pull-ups or the Barney diaper?” She just waits for the teenager’s decision.

"No way ! I'm too old for Barney !" Alice told Jill as she quickly shot down the idea of a diaper especially one with Barney. She was more than a little upset that her plan to get out of the Pull-Up had failed leaving her stuck in them for now. Finally she gave up any chance of wearing panties for the night but not on getting revenge. "Fine I'll wear the stupid Pull-Ups as long as you don't tell Erin about them" Alice told Jill defeated and ready to go play with Erin and Jill.

“I promise I won’t say a word to Erin. But if you misbehave, try to take off the pull-up or actually use the pull-up then I will put you into the Barney diaper.” Jill says with a serious tone. “If you are willing to follow my rules then I will not tell your mom about any of this. Capeesh?”

"Ok now let's get back to Erin before she finds some trouble" Alice told Jill as she headed for the door. She tried to forget what she was wearing hoping her sister wouldn't notice. With any luck her sister would be too busy playing to see her older sister was in protection. Since Jill hadn't said anything about it Alice planned to go to the bathroom when she needed it instead of asking permission.

As Jill walks out of the bedroom with Alice following behind her, she turns to face the teenager “oh, I forgot... you can’t go to the big potty without me supervising, since you are in training panties and not in big girl panties.” She points at Alice to make sure the teen knows no Ismaili in charge.

"What ?!? Are you serious ?!?" Alice asked Jill as she couldn't believe what she had just heard. She was sure her baby sister would have a laugh at hearing her big sister ask for permission to go use the bathroom. The look in the babysitter's eyes told her that she was dead serious. Alice decided she would just hold it if she needed to go as they came back to the living room.

“If you have to go, just gently tap on my arm three times and I will take you. That way you don’t have to actually ask me, so your sister doesn’t know. If you have any wetness I will Barney you up.” She pats Alice’s padded butt “now, let’s go find Erin.”

Erin was watching a PG-13 movie she wasn’t allowed to, it showed weapons and violence. 

Alice was surprised to find Erin watching a PG-13 movie but didn't say anything about it. She actually liked it though if her sister watched it she was probably going to have nightmares. For now her baby sister hadn't seen her new undergarments and planned to keep it that way by not drawing unnecessary attention to herself. Alice waited to see what games Jill had in store hoping they wouldn't be too childish.

Jill bent down to Erin and takes the controller from her as she rubs her head “sorry kiddo, but this isn’t a show for you.” She changes the channel to Bubble Guppies. She grabs her bag as Erin gets into the show. She pulls out of her back pack a go fish game with the cards being bigger and have actual fish on them, and then a game called ‘in a pickle’ for older kids. “What one should we play with Erin Alice?

"Aww come on ! Can't we watch something else ?" Alice asked Jill as she put it on Bubble Guppies for Erin. She wasn't a fan of the show most likely due to the fact her baby sister always wanted to watch it. After looking at the game choices she decided on Go Fish so her sister could play. "Let's play Go Fish. Do you remember how to play that ?" Alice asked Erin as she hoped the game wouldn't be too hard for her.

“Sure, of course we can change it, we can always turn it to Barney or Sesame Street if those would interest you.” She asks with a smirk on her face as Erin pouts over not being able to watch the show she wanted. Then she heard about go fish and smiles “yes! You just match the cards up!” Erin says as she looks at her older sister like she is stupid.

Jill chimes in “but my game you match the fishies instead of the boring old numbers.”

Erin giggles “real fishies?”

Jill smiled and nodded “yep, we get to know different types of fish with this game. Are you ready to play?” She asks the girls and Erin nods her head

Alice cringed as Jill threatened to put it on Sesame Street or worse yet Barney. "Actually Bubble Guppies is fine" She quickly spoke up not wanting to have to watch something more infantile. As she heard the rules the babysitter had for the game she had to admit she was impressed with the creativity of it. "Let's play !" Alice told Jill and Erin as she looked over at the clock to see what time it was.

Jill broke out the oversized cards and shuffled them, she deals out 5 cards to each of them as they sit at the coffee table by the tv. “Alright, with this game you need to get all 4 of the matching fish before you can put them down on the table.” It’s only 6, they have a whole hour and a half before Erin has to go to bed.

Alice looked at the cards before waiting to see if Erin or Jill would go first. She hoped Bubble Guppies would end soon so she could pick something to watch. After looking at the clock she gave a silent groan seeing there was still plenty of time before her sister needed to be put to bed. "Don't forget to ask Erin if she needs to go potty or she'll wet herself" Alice told Jill as she knew Erin had a habit of not always stopping to use the bathroom.

Jill smiles and nods and asks the question as she looks both at of the kids “do you need to go potty before we start?” Erin doesn’t pay attention that Jill is looking at Alice and nods slowly to the sitter. 

“Alright, let’s go to the bathroom and go potty before we start, I have to go too, do you need to go potty too Alice?” She asks the teen since she is making it a group activity