LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Nightmare (Private for LeBeau13 and Diaperboy187)

Nancy Evans sighed as she went through the checklist again before deciding she couldn't wait any longer. She was headed out for a much needed girl's night but had to find someone to watch her two daughters. Unfortunately the news had gone over rather poorly with her 13 year old daughter insisting to her mom that she was too old for a babysitter. Nancy brushed her long blonde hair again before kneeling down to Alice's level and telling her "Alice I know you don't need a babysitter but your little sister does. Now if I get a good report from the babysitter I will consider letting you babysit your sister next time. Just please behave"

Alice pouted more than a little upset that Nancy had hired a babysitter even if it was just for her little sister. She grumbled about how unfair it was before finally giving into her mom's pleas. As long as the babysitter didn't try to boss her around the red headed girl would play nice. Alice waved goodbye to Nancy before deciding to watch some tv while she waited for the babysitter.

Jill got a last minute babysitting request from Ms. Evans to watch her two daughters. She wasn’t doing this Friday night so she happily accepted the job, she didn’t get any information on how old they are but she didn’t care, she needed the money. Jill is a beautiful 18 year old tomboy with short purple hair, she has blue eyes and stands about 4’11.

She gets her backpack and shoves an extra pair of clothes in, she doesn’t know if she will get her clothes dirty and need to change. To the backpack she adds her wallet, and her phone. She heads out to the address she was given. In her car is the diaper bag for when she babysits real young kids.

Erin is sitting in the family room watching tv as she hears her big sister talk with her mom. She gets to have a babysitter and it wasn’t her big sister, she loved her big sis but she didn’t like it when she was in charge. Hopefully this sitter will be nice and play with her on her level.

Erin is 5, she is going to start kindergarten soon and has short brownish red hair, her eyes are brown and she is about 3 feet tall. As she watches tv she sees her big sister Alice come into the room and asks her “What wrong Alice?”

"Move over squirt ! It's my turn to watch tv !" Alice ordered Erin as she snatched the remote from her hands. She rolled her eyes at the children's show before changing it to a more mature program. It was obvious she was very upset about having a babysitter and was bossing her little sister around. If Erin tried to complain Alice would just ignore her and send her to go play in her own room likely hogging the tv until bedtime.

Erin rolled her eyes as the remote was pulled from her hands, she could feel the heat coming off of her sister so she didn’t say anything to make her get mad at her. She just walked to the little coffee table and picked up a crayon coloring in her sea creatures book.

Jill finally found the house and parked her car on the street, she came up to the door and rang the bell. She is nervous but excited too.

Erin finishes coloring the first little fish when the doorbell rings. She is excited and she runs to the door to maybe for once get to it first.

Alice was too busy watching tv to care as Erin went to go greet the babysitter. She wondered if she could convince the babysitter to put her sister to bed early in hopes of having more peace and quiet. If the babysitter wasn't already aware she would fill her in on her little sister's problem with staying dry at night. Alice briefly looked up from her tv show as she saw the babysitter before doing a double take at how short the girl was.

Jill was greeted by the most adorable little girl “hi! I’m Jill your sitter for the night. And who might you be cutie?”

Erin giggled and jumped up and down “I’m Erin, I 5.” Erin points towards her big sister and continues “and that Alice!” as she lets Jill inside the house. As soon as Jill is in the door Erin shuts it fairly loudly and locks it like her mom taught her.

Jill walks in and sees Alice is watching tv. She sits her bookbag and diaper bag down behind the couch and goes to sit on the couch as she talks to the big sister “hi, I’m Jill. I’m looking forward to having a fun night with both of you.”

"You're the babysitter ? How old are you again and what's with the diaper bag ? Do you need protection like my baby sister ?" Alice teased Jill as she spotted the diaper bag. She couldn't resist standing up to show the girl she was quite a few inches taller than her despite being younger. Unable to contain her curiosity she attempted to pull down her babysitter's pants and see if she was diapered. Unless Jill could control the situation she might quickly find herself being babysat instead of doing the babysitting.

• Like 1

Jill stood up onto a nearby chair and defended herself “I am 18 and can legally vote. What have you do done to participate in society lately?” She says as she stands on the chair. She has dealt with this before, if she makes herself taller than the teenager then she is more in control. She ignores the diaper bag comment and to Alice’s surprise Jill is wearing suspenders and a tight belt so her pants can’t be pulled down. 

After Alice tries to pull her pants down she steps down off of the chair. She grabs Alice’s arm and forces it behind her back and walks with the girl towards the couch. She sticks her hand up Alice’s skirt and feels her underwear with the back of her hand “let me check to see if you need any protection little girl.” She snarks back to Alice. What Alice didn’t know was that Jill can lift more than her own weight.

• Like 1

Alice ignored Jill's question instead giggling as Jill stood on a chair to make herself taller. She was surprised to find the small girl was wearing suspenders and a tight belt as if the clothes didn't fit her properly. When the babysitter grabbed her arm and felt her panties she gasped in shock. "Let go of me right now ! I don't have to listen to you !" Alice told Jill as she struggled trying to get out of the tight grip.

• Like 1

Jill didn’t let go but forced the teenager onto the couch as she held on tightly pinning her arm back. “You do have to listen to me, I am your sitter for the night. Don’t treat me like I can’t discipline you, because I can.” She let’s go of her arm “if you talk back to me again I will spank you like you are two.” She says as she stands over the girl. 

Jill takes a deep breath and calms down “now, can we start over? I’m Jill. Your sitter for the night. What is your name?” She asks still standing over Alice not letting the teenager up.

• Like 1

"I don't have to listen to you ! And if you spank me I'll make sure my mother never hires you again !" Alice warned Jill though there was definitely some fear in her voice. She was certain the babysitter was bluffing as she continued to struggle. The second her arm was released she glared at the tiny girl and tried to get up. Alice already didn't like Jill and things were only getting worse as she seemed unwilling to listen yet.

• Like 1

“I am not concerned about your mother. Tonight you will listen to me or I will make it so you can’t sit down and say you stole from me.” She stands hovering over Alice. She sees Ellie watching her as she tries to dominate her sister and tries to go another route. “Will you listen and follow to what I say as long as your sister is awake? and then afterwards we can play a game or two?” 

• Like 1

"I don't have to listen to you ! I can take care of myself !" Alice told Jill as she refused to budge. She didn't feel she had to listen to the babysitter as she was much taller and a teenager. Unless her butt was turned bright red she would believe the tiny girl was just bluffing about the spanking. Alice waited to see if Jill would do anything or leave her alone to watch tv.

• Like 1

Jill sighed and grabbed the teen’s arm and basically picked her up off the couch and two feet into the air before she landed standing on the floor. She pulled her into the pin hold as before and said very calmly and sternly “where is your bedroom young lady?”

• Like 1

"Let me go ! You can't treat me like this ! You're hurting me !" Alice protested as Jill put her in a pin hold again. Since the house wasn't too big it wouldn't take long to find the teenager's room at all. She struggled trying her best to get free and away from the babysitter. Alice would definitely let Nancy know if Jill spanked her even if she deserved it.

“No, you are hurting yourself by wiggling. Stay still and who me where your room is!” She says as she pushes Alice toward the bedrooms. One bedroom looked to be all pink and had lots of toys and Jill figures that must be Erin’s room, she pushes open another room that is full of band posters and walks in. “Interesting room young lady.” She says as she walks to the bed and forces Alice over her knee and starts to spank her lightly but then starts to spank her harder and harder.

Erin takes this opportunity to change the channel back to her kid show since it’s her time for tv anyways, Alice always watches after she goes to bed.

"Let me go ! You'd better not try to spank me !" Alice threatened Jill as she was taken to her room. She was getting more scared as she was put over the small woman's lap. Before the rebellious teen could get away as the babysitter began to spank her butt. While the spanking wasn't hard at first Alice quickly broke into tears as Jill began to make it harder.

Jill spanked the teenager harder and harder for over a minute and a half, until she thought her bottom was a night bright pink color. She paused but kept hold of Alice for 3 minutes until the girls crying calmed down, she then asked her, “do you agree to listen to me tonight?” as she gives another medium seat to her bottom.

Alice was crying worse than Erin usually did by the time Jill had finished spanking her. She was very upset but decided to get her revenge when the tiny woman least expected it. For now she would play nice with the babysitter. "Yes I'll be good and listen I promise" Alice lied to Jill sure she would believe her.

Jill didn’t believe her and spanked her thighs and her bottom hard “I don’t believe you.” She pills down her pants and underwear and sees that her bottom is not very red and starts spanking her again.

"I'll be a good girl ! I won't give you anymore trouble I promise !" Alice begged Jill as she felt her panties get pulled down. She let out a fresh set of tears as the small girl began spanking her again. Now she was more determined than ever to get back at her babysitter even if she got in trouble as well. Alice hoped Jill would end the spanking soon as her butt was quickly turning red.

Jill soon stopped but removed the pants underwear completely. “Go find a skirt for me to dress you in.” She basically orders the young teenager,

Erin watches her tv show but is quickly getting bored. She gets up and goes to find some fruit snacks that her mom kept for her so she could easily reach them. She sits back down on the couch as the next show starts.

Alice couldn't believe it as Jill sent her to get a skirt but knew better than to question her now. She went over to the dresser and got out a long red and white polka dot skirt as well as a pair of purple panties. The idea that her babysitter might not let her wear panties hadn't crossed her mind. Alice waited to see what Jill would do trying hard not to upset her.

Jill sees that she had panties in her hand and orders the teen “leave the panties where you found them, you don’t get them right now. Bring me the skirt” as she leans against the bed.

After Jill is handed the skirt she makes it so Alice can step into it and then Jill can pull it up to its proper place. “Step in”

Alice was shocked when Jill commanded her to put the panties back and quickly did so. She blushed as she gave the girl the skirt only for her to hold it open for her. With just a bit of hesitation she stepped into the skirt while the babysitter held it. "Uh what am I supposed to wear under my skirt ?" Alice asked Jill not entirely sure she would like the answer.