LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking and hanging out in diaper

lekebaby

Hi all, here is my favorite way to wake and get my day started.  My diaper is so warm and teddy so comfy it is always a pain to have to get up at all, but like most folks i need to make a living. I'm always soaked in the morning and wear a great diaper to keep my bed dry (tykablys) and love letting my morning pee into the thirsty awaiting diaper that is already primed and warm. I snuggle and play with teddy for a bit, get up and brew coffee. Now comes that first sitting in that warm swollen diaper full of warm pee, oh i love it flatting it out all that swell finding spots to go within the diaper around my bum and boy parts. 2 cups of go go juice and the feeling in my belly goes to my bum filling that wonderful warm diaper with built in space to accept the load that arrives in seconds. I enjoy sitting for a few more coffees and all to soon i know i must start fresh get my bum all cleaned up wrap a fluff new diaper around. I love being a diaperlover :)

2020-04-01-120038.jpg

• Like 2

Very similar, except I am a girl, which means I snuggle with Dolly (either Andrea or Lisa). Also, my diapers are very thick so I do not need a change right away. I also have a waterproof liner under my diaper, this means that, during the night I must get up to wet so that ir runs between my legs and int a  break in the rubber and into the cloth but my chastity area stays dry for a long time. I can usually go 14 hours without a change. so I can lounge around ; have breakfast and things like that. My babydoll can be both a nightdress and daywear. If I have been in my diaper and it has been wet for about 10 hours it will start to smell but that is part of the price of being a diaper girl at my age and besides, I have at least 3 rubber panties over it. I am usually diapered at 7 or 8 at night so it it is 9 in the morning, I might need to be out of the diaper and bathed and dressed. If it is Sunday, that means a fresh diaper and back in my babydoll unitl I need to be changed for the night

• Like 1
Hi all, here is my favorite way to wake and get my day started.  My diaper is so warm and teddy so comfy it is always a pain to have to get up at all, but like most folks i need to make a living. I'm always soaked in the morning and wear a great diaper to keep my bed dry (tykablys) and love letting my morning pee into the thirsty awaiting diaper that is already primed and warm. I snuggle and play with teddy for a bit, get up and brew coffee. Now comes that first sitting in that warm swollen diaper full of warm pee, oh i love it flatting it out all that swell finding spots to go within the diaper around my bum and boy parts. 2 cups of go go juice and the feeling in my belly goes to my bum filling that wonderful warm diaper with built in space to accept the load that arrives in seconds. I enjoy sitting for a few more coffees and all to soon i know i must start fresh get my bum all cleaned up wrap a fluff new diaper around. I love being a diaperlover [emoji4]
2020-04-01-120038.jpg.a3aaeb6823ea85024847b3f40d9a4383.jpg
Go go juice as in prune juice

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

I love getting up of a morning in my wet or sometimes soaked diaper. I get up and turn on the coffee pot, we make it the night before so we just have to turn it on. On nice mornings we like to sit out on the deck and have our coffee, and yes I have pajama pants on over my diaper. Usually after 1 cup of coffee I'm taken in for my morning diaper change. After I'm changed we usually go back out and sit on the deck. 

• Like 1