LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish....

First, use the term Trans Woman the term transgendered implies a process of change to the person, we are not changed most of us like me were born with feminine feelings and emotional behaviours and brought up to deny them, at some point we find the denial to painful to maintain and seek to transform our bodies to some greater or lesser extent. We are all different like any other type of person. Hope you find who your looking for, I'm afraid I am the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.
There are many thousands of us all over the world I am quite certain many live in Northern Idaho.

• Like 2

Bit hard nowadays with Coronavirus about :(
Before the plague most city's have well known bars and clubs often with events. everyone is a bit stuffed for the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Fetlife. There's groups for local group meetings/ just making friends/ serious dating/personals/  random hookups, etc.  There's also a subforum here for local meet ups. Though with the whole Covid thing, those meet ups would have to be virtual. ?  But no reason a relationship can't start out online then when the Covid ordeal is over and things get back to normal, in-person dating can commence.