LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let Mommy Help You Escape

This quarantine can be hard on a little ! Come spend some time with mommy. Allow me to take you a trip to Little land.

This clip includes: tender loving dialogue, step-mommy caring for you,  instructions, diaper dialogue, little life, little space, age regression, regression,,regressing to no worries, multiple age play scenarios and ideas, one on one time with step-mommy domme and more.

Self quarantining has been hard for you, hasn't it honey? I know how badly you need to escape from this big cruel world right now. step-Mommy wants to take you away from all of this " adulting" and let you get back to that perfect age where you had NO worries at all.

You will need to gather some things.I will tell you what to get during the first part of this clip. I want you to have all of the things that you need to make our time together absolutely perfect. I want you to get a diaper if you have it, anything frilly and pink ( boy or girl you are going to be my sissy baby girl today ) and other items that will be mentioned.

I ask you to listen closely to my tender, loving voice and allow yourself to drift into little space before we talk about how good it feels for you to lay your tender head on mums bosom. This special bonding time is so comforting and soothing to you. It is exactly what you need right now. 

The remaining details will be seen in this beautiful, loving, tender clip. Special time for me and my loving little. Come let me love you and care for you. Let everything else go. No decisions to be made.
You dirty your diaper? It's okay- I am here to take care of that too.

I am here to love and care for you. Today you have NO worries n the world

You can get it here if you're interested in it:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/23136643/cid5e36535d2446d925176e56a2cc

(If you use that link in a non-hidden browser, C4S will actually give me 100% commission until April 30th instead of the usual 60% that they give, which definitely helps with new productions! Thank you so much everyone who has purchased it already! You rock!)

atriptolittleland042320gif.gif

Archived