LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby life(private

Gavin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She walks back in holding a cup of water and a little cup with one pill in it “here you go sweetie, take this and then I can let you go see the rest of the floor.”

“I need to go check on what room you will be in and then I will be right back in to take you in there to get settled...” Erin says as she leaves the room

Soon Bella’s pissiness turns into calm and relaxed when Erin enters again. As she enters she holds a clipboard and a bag of clothes that Sal brought in when she was first brought in, it’s all her comfy clothes that she has always loved. “Ready to go see your new room and meet your roommate?”

In the clothes Erin is holding the staff have removed all cords and strings from her sweat pants and sweat shirts. “Come on.... let’s go see your new room. I hear it has a beautiful view of the mountains.”

They enter the room and a young girl with red hair and green eyes is laying on her bed closest to the door. Bella has the bed by the large windows with a view of the beautiful snow covered mountains. Erin sits the bag with Bella’s clothes down on the bed “take some time to settle in before dinner.” She says as she’s heads back out of the room.

(Bella is in a hospital gown and naked underneath)