LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby life(private

Gavin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“He put the secure password in there and two more passwords that the kid must have hacked through... it isn’t his fault the kid can hack through government level security... it should be the kids fault”

“I know you are getting blamed... but that kid should seriously go into that as a career, because those codes were tough” she tries to calm down Bella 

“You know you need to apologize to Sal...” she pauses as Bella rolls her eyes and before she can rebuttal she adds “and you know that Sal had no way of knowing that kid could get in there.”

“And I gave that permission to Sal... he has a copy of the voice recording with your voice on it... go apologize to him and see if he is alright”

“Doesn’t matter I gave it to him as a surprise for you... it wasn’t your decision to be made, now go sincerely apologize to him.

“Too bad... you didn’t specify that when we met.” Before Bella can rebuttle she adds “and you said you were happily married and just looking for a fling, nothing serious... which is what we are, nothing serious”

“Well I am in a relationship. A heathy relationship with a steady person in my life... I’m not sure if I should be with you anymore” she stands up and walks towards the door

“Exactly what I said... I have a special person in my life and you aren’t it... their name is Jax, and we are in love. I don’t think we, you and me, are a good idea anymore. It isn’t healthy and we need some time apart”

She just nods and goes upstairs slamming the door looking for her bottle of pills writing a goodbye note sliding it under the office door and grabbing a handful of pills

Lexie leaves the house. She is done with Bella forever. Sal hears the door slam and comes out of his office and goes to the bedroom knocking on the door not saying a thing

She is strapped down to a bed and only has a thick diaper between her legs and a white shirt on. The room is warm so she isn’t cold.