LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby life(private

Gavin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Good... now let’s get ready for some baby sex” he says standing up grabbing a towel. He wraps Bella into the towel as he steps out of the tub “see... now my dick is clean enough for your dirty ass”

He still has her wrapped up in a towel as he carries her to the changing table “I told you I would care for you today. Now what dress do you want to wear today?” He asks as he pulls out a thin diaper and slips it under her butt

“All I asked is about what dress you want to wear... you don’t get a choice in your diaper for today. That’s now my decision.” He says as he tapes up the diaper on her. “If you don’t choose a dress I will pick out some cute boy clothes for you”

He sees it “aww that is a cute dress for my baby” he says as he puts it on her “and look at these matching booties and frilly socks” he says as he holds them up “these look perfect for today” he has big plans for today

He smiles as he dresses her and sits her on the ground. He decides to put a long purple dress on himself and no diaper. He picks her up and puts her in a stroller and buckles her up

He smiles as he carries the stroller with her in it upstairs “we are going to go on a walk baby girl” he says as he pushes the stroller towards the front door

He stops the stroller and stoops in front of her and pulls out a “pacifier” that is made from a mold of his soft 4” dick, he hides it from her as he talks to her “shhhh my little baby got fired from her job and now needs something to soothe her.... daddy is going to take you on a nice little walk right now. You just suck on your new pacifier as we take our walk” he puts the new pacifier into her mouth before she can see what it is 

He warns her “if you spit out your pacifier before our sex then I will take you to the principals house like this.” And then quickly changes his tone “are you ready for our little walk baby Bella?”   he knows he is only going out the front door and then around to the back yard but she has no idea 

Soon he leads her out of the front door and locks it making it seem like they will be gone for awhile. He soon strolls her down the front walk to see her reaction

He smiles as he knows that he is about to have sex with his wife for the first time in months as he opens the gate to the fence and pushes her into the backyard.