LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby life(private

Gavin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He washes her stomach and cleans her “if you want to have sex with me then I need to clean you... you know the rules. If you don’t get clean then no sex”

this is his only time to be sexually active, he never liked her having a girlfriend and has always wanted her to himself.

He pulls her back in before she can get out “no... I clean you to my satisfaction and then we both get out... you know the rules unless you want me to leave you and you can have no income” since Sal is the only bread winner in the home.

“Nope... your superintendent called me at work and said you are fired due to incompetence.” He says in a completely serious tone “in fact he actually wants me to take you to the psychiatric hospital for evaluation.” He washes her neck as he explains to her

He changes to a sympathetic tone as he washes off her sides “I know you aren’t crazy and I don’t plan on taking you to a psychiatric hospital.” He hopes she is happy that he doesn’t plan on taking her to the hospital

He washes her back with a loving touch. He knows why she was fired but isn’t going to tell her right now, he wants to enjoy this time with her. Soon he rinses her body off and then starts washing her hair with soap

“Nope... not going to tell you right now. And since it was so bad if you call the superintendent or principal they will just call the cops on you for contacting them.” He says as he rinses her hair getting the water on her face