LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter I

I’ve never had the best relationship with my mom. Don’t get me wrong, it is not as bad as most, but enough for us to argue daily. It doesn’t help the fact that we both have very different personalities. Me with enough ambition for the both of us, and her, a little bit tough as many single mothers, but truly kind.

So, how did it end up like this? With my mom sleeping in a cot next to me, fully diapered, and probably soaked. 

Well, let’s start with the beginning. 

My name is Alejandra, I’m high school senior, and will probably graduate as valedictorian in my class. My mother, on the other hand, is an english teacher, quite a good one, very loved by her students. Father had left long before I can remember, so since the beginning it was only the two of us. 

This part of our lives started six months ago. In a cold January night. My mom came back from work, smelling like cigarettes and wine. Not a surprise, but she had been told to stop because of her condition. 

You see, she suffers from stress and anxiety. Her therapist have told her to avoid substances like alcohol or tobacco. 

“Mom, are you drinking again?” I said emphatically.

“It was just a bit. Mikaella invited us to movie and a couple of drinks at her place. I was not going to go, but with everything that’s been going on I needed to relax” said my mom, trying with all of her to stay on foot.

“You can do yoga with me if you need to relax. Read a book somewhere around a forest. Maybe take the weekend off. No drinking, you know what it does to you”

“Hun. I love you, but stop acting as if my condition gives you some sort of power over me. I’m the mother, let me worry about us” 

I did not answer this time, just nodded.

I knew better than to try to argue with an alcoholic with victim mentality. No, she was the mother not me, and if she wanted to drink herself to an early death, well, who was I to stop her?

But that was the start.

The rest of the night passed without any incidents. Mom kept drinking in her room, I kept studying in mine. It wasn’t until the next morning when I noticed something odd, it was Saturday, no school, but still mom woke up at 5. She left her room tip-toeing with her sheets on hand.

I pretended not to notice anything.

“Good morning mom. Are you okay?” I asked after some minutes.

“Yes honey. Just decided to get on with the weekend washing. Why are you awake so early?”

“It’s 5 a.m mom, I’m always up at 5. You, not so much. Are you sure you are okay?”

“Ale, please, is too early in the morning for this and my head is bursting. I’m going back to my room and try to sleep a bit more”

She was about to leave, but I was not going to let her go that easy. Not today.

“Mom” 

She turned back.

“Did you had… an accident?”

“W-What? Are you insane?” she asked indignant.

“Mom. Did you peed your bed?” I repeated calmly.

“I’m not going...” she paused “I’m going back to bed. Okay?”

“Okay. Just let me know if you need help”

I had enough. Mom wanted to act like a kid, she was to be treated like one. Although, to get to that point I was going to need more than just an accident. I was going to need her to willingly accept her fate. Don’t get me wrong, I know my way around psychology and kinks. I’m seventeen, not seven. And sure, there are better ways to deal with this, but the thought of my mom as a baby was stuck in my head by now.

Mom had seal her fate, and I had a lot of work ahead to make that come true. 

Now, you can read the next chapter after I change the baby’s diaper. She has just woke up and if I leave her alone after a nap she gets really grumpy all day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I absolutely love stories about mothers wearing diapers and their child is in charge. This is fantastic. 

I like when both mother and chikd are both diapered.  :3

Chapter II

“Morning mom. How was your night? Any potty incidents?” I said jokingly.

She did not answer, just gave a terrible look of resentment. One I found amusing given the circumstances. 

I knew that if I wanted to push her to accept this treatment, I needed her to look at me as more than just her daughter. She already knows I’m smarter and more assertive than her, but she won’t accept me as a superior yet. She needs to have an accident in front of me, and it needed to be big, and humiliating enough for her to accept that she needed help. My help.

But that would come after, right now it was time to plant the seeds, and keep her night wettings going as much as possible. 

“Mom, I got this at school. One of the parents of the French club gave it to us so we can raffle it, but you know how I feel about alcohol. So I was thinking that you might give it a better use”

I handed her a bottle of wine. 

“1996? Honey, this must be really expensive” she answered, giving the bottle a careful scan.

“I know. I just don’t know what could I do with it. If you don’t want…”

“Thanks” she said, smiling deviously.

“It’s okay mom. Would you like me to pour some for you?”

“Mhmm, thanks hun. It’s been a really long day and mom needs some relaxing time”

The plan was simple, get mom really drunk before bed a couple of nights a week. Drunk enough to get her wet during the night. Pretend not to see anything at first, but be suspicious about her morning laundry. Then, after a couple of weeks, bring up the topic with empathy, and see how she reacts. 

Phase one, as I called it, was about to begin. 

Mom sat in the living room, a glass of wine in her hand, a movie on the TV. Throughout the night, as I did my homework, I kept serving her more and more wine. After a couple of hours she was passed out on the couch. 

I woke her up with the most motherly tone possible. Led her to her room and tucked her in. Watching her sleeping was, surprisingly, something I found myself enjoying. She looked peaceful, no more problems or preoccupations. 

The morning came faster than expected, and with it came the same walk of shame mom had made before. Sheets on her hands, tip-toeing around the house. This time though, I said nothing. Just woke up and made breakfast for us, something mom used to do before, but part of the plan is to take away her responsibilities, and this seemed like a good way to start.

“Morning mom. Had a good sleep?” 

“Oh, morning hun. You made breakfast?”

“Yeah. Thought you might need some food after all this washing. I just finished, so see you later” 

I left her without saying anything else. Did not even gave her time to answer or process. 

It became a routine for the next couple of weeks. Phase one, was a total success. Not only did mom stopped doing anything around the house, but washing her sheets, but she also start wetting the bed without having drink the night before. It was time to step up the game and confront her about her bedwetting.

Hey guys if you want other Role REversal scenarios let me know

• Like 3