LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I told my parents about diapers. Should you tell your parents?

I came very close to telling my mom a few years ago, primarily because I still lived at home at the time and sneaking diapers around the house without anyone knowing was really starting to wear on me. I could only wear at night in my bedroom and I had to strategically plan any sort of deliveries. Also, if there was anyone in my family that I’d feel comfortable enough to tell, it would be her. I feel like she wouldn’t freak out and would listen to my explanations. That being said, my dad is the complete opposite. I knew if I told her, she’d tell him...and that was enough to stop me from telling her. Since then, I’ve moved out and can now wear in the comfort of my own place without having to sneak diapers around and only wear at night. Sure, I still hide them when they come over, but my reasoning to tell them no longer applies...plus at this point, I see no benefit in telling them. Neither of us gain anything from it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why parents need to know about your lifestyle. If they know you wear diapers, they don't need to know when you are wearing them and when you have peed or pood in them. They don't need to know what you do in your bedroom. I can understand why you would tell them you make diapers now for a living. That is different than saying you are ABDL. You could be crafting them for special needs or for babies or for people with medical issues. 

Also put it this way, do parents need to know what underwear we have on or what panties or boxers or briefs we wear? That is how diapers should be treated since they are a form of underwear. 

• Like 3

I only told my mother becaus i was still living at home and was wearing them there. Was having some stress that she would find them and assume something was wrong, So i just told her not details just that i liked to wear them that it helped with stress (which at that time it really did help) and there wasnt anything wrong.
She was oke with it and hasnt really asked anything about it after that. And was pretty cool when she was helping me move and found some abdl stuff and just put it away or asked where it needed to go.

I dont think that you need to tell your parents especially if you dont live at home. And for the people that do live at home it really depends on how your parents are, and probaly also if you have a good reason to tell them.