LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekends With My Baby Sister

When Sam touched Michelle's hand with the one she just had in her mouth,  she noticed Sam's thumb-specifically-was wet with slobber. did Sam just have her thumb in her mouth again?  If Michelle hadn't known any better, she would've thought Sam was regressing back into a baby. The accidental wettings, the cuddling, now the sucking of the dumb, Sam always loved cuddles with her big sister but it seemed more than usual lately. 

Michelle cried out in a teasing manner. "Ewww! Germs!" Michelle began wiping her hand over Sam's shirt as she giggled. She wanted to make it known to Sam that she was only kidding around. A little slobber was nothing. It didn't change the fact she still had to go in the bathroom to wash her hands. That was just common sense. As she was doing so, the thought came into her mind that she should go to the store and buy Sam a pacifier. maybe Sam would enjoy that. on the other hand though,  maybe it would've embaressed Sam. 

Less than a minute later, Michelle returned to the living room to see Sam had the thumb back in her mouth again. As for her pajamas, they lay on the ground next to her. It was obvious Sam wanted nothing to do with them. Michelle couldn't help but giggle at how much Sam looked like an overgrown toddler right then and there. She wasn't even mad that Sam was sucking her thumb. If anything at all, she thought it was cute.  "You're such a cutie." she said out loud. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samantha giggled when she said something about germs, though she did get a little embarrassed that she had gotten caught with her fingers in her mouth.  She didn't realize she was doing it, really.  She thought she had stopped doing that before she turned eight years old.

"Michelle?" When Michelle came back from the bathroom from washing her hands and called her a cutie, "do babies get awwested by the police if they make big mistakes?" she wanted to do know.

Of course, she didn't think she was giving anything away, and she wouldn't go any deeper into why she wanted to know.  She was just convinced that at ten years old, she would definitely be arrested if Angela had her plan work, but she was wondering if babies would have the same problem.

She still didn't want to be a baby.  But still.  

She hooked her first finger on the bottom of her teeth in thought, and slobber started to collect and run down her arm from where her finger hung out of her mouth.

Michelle went up and kneeled next to her little sister to look Sam square in the eyes. "Of course they wouldn't." as far as she knew, if younger children did something bad, the worst that could happen is getting a time out or a spanking. She knew it first hand. They weren't nessesarily her favorite back from when she was a child to say the least but each one taught her a valauable lesson and for that she was grateful. But baby jail? she never heard of such a place. It wasn't a bad idea though. "Why would You think that?" Sam wasn't even a baby anymore so Michelle was confused as to why that would even come up.

Back when Sam was old enough to get in trouble, she was pretty much always being left off the hook. Their mother usually wasn't around  to catch Sam in the act so it was always up to Michelle to make sure she wasn't doing anything wrong.  Even then, Michelle  never spanked  her, That would've been awkward Michelle thought. 

Slobber continued to run down from Sam's arm onto the couch creating a large dark spot. At least it was just slobber. Just like old times. Michelle sighed. "You're making a mess sweetie. Here." she got up to go to the kitchen and came back out almost instantly with a towel. She started wiping down Sam's arm with a smile on her face.  This really took her back. As cute as babies were, they were a lot of work. 10 years later, not much has changed. 

Sam let her sister wipe off her arm and some got on her leg, too, so she showed Michelle her leg to get it wiped off, too.

She looked up at her with those eyes.

"You always going to be my big sister and help me when I have trouble, right?" she asked.  She didn't want her sister to get involved in this Angela thing, but she still felt safe knowing Michelle was there if she really thought she needed her.

Sam didn't remember what it was like to be a baby, really.  She didn't think about it too much.  Her sister being there for her was just something she took for granted, like the television always being in the living room.  It was just life.  There was nothing special about it, but she would sure miss it if it were gone.

Michelle pointed at her little Pegasus on her shirt.

"I wish I were one of these," she told her sister not knowing exactly what it was.  She thought it was a unicorn without a horn because it was one of the little ponies, and she thought of them as all being unicorns, just all different kinds of them.  "If I had magic, I could protect you."

Deep down, Michelle wanted to cry due to what Sam just said. It was nice to have someone like Sam that was willing to be there for her and love her for who she is. She was always alone, isolated in the dark depths of her apartment. She didn't used to be. You see, she was in love. In love with a man who she thought she would be able to spend the rest of her life with. To get married, have kids, grandkids, grow old and then die...That was the dream. Until one day she was told she couldn't bear a child. Her world came crashing down after that. Her boyfriend left her for another woman while she grew more and more depressed. She had no one. 

She eventually got a counselor before things got worse. Abbie, her counselor, subscribbed her to some medicaton-that somewhat helped-but not without suggesting that Michelle should spend more time with her family. Get her mind off of things for a little bit. Michelle laughed in her counselors face. As if spending time with Mother was any better. she thought at the time. The one person she cared about the most, out of her whole family, was Sam. Then one time, Michelle invited Sam over to spend the weekend with her. After that, they would spend another weekend together, then another, then another, then another....

All she had, all she needed, was her little sister. Sam didn't know it but Sam was helping her as much as she helped Sam. Although they were going thru 2 very different circumstances, they were in this together. Michelle put on a happy face in order to hide that sadness that lingered inside of her. 

"You will always be my little pegasus!" she said before rolling onto the ground with her sister. She got on her back and lifted Sam's torso with her feet while holding Sam's arms out to make Sam feel like she was flying. Just like a pegasus. Michelled laughed. Sam was definately bigger and heavier than she used to be but Michelle was pretty strong physically.

When Michelle got worn out, she let Sam drop to her chest and held her there. "I will always be there for You in times of trouble." she said to answer Sam's earlier question. "I will never let anything happen to You. Even I have to die trying." 

Sam smiled and nodded.

Then suddenly, she felt like she was flying!  She loved it when her sister did that!  It was one thing that she remembered her sister doing with her since being very small, and she never got tired of the feeling of flying, though this time, it felt a little clumsier than before.  Was Sam getting a little heavy for her sister?

She shook her head at that.  There was no way Sam would ever be too heavy for her strong sister!  Her sister could hold up a full grown pig, if she wanted to.  She was the strongest person Sam knew.  And Sam knew a lot of strong people... the men that hit their mother and always scared her.

For now, at least, their mom was without a boyfriend.  But she remembered one day last year, he had really hurt mom, this man.  And Sam was so scared, that she wouldn't come out of her room even after he left until Michelle came and got her.  She spent the night at her sister's that night, and that was maybe... she wasn't sure, just after she heard that she couldn't have a baby?  She didn't really know.

Sam made a mouth explosion noise when her sister let her drop to her chest.

"May day... May day... Flight Sam 101 is down!  Rescue!"

She looked up at her sister when she started talking to her.

"What's a Pegasus?" she asked not understanding that she was not wearing a shirt of a hornless unicorn.

"A pegasus is what is on Your shirt You silly!" Michelle could try explaining it to Sam according to greek mythology but she wasn't sure if Sam would understand. Michelle could go on and on about geek mythology since that was one of the things she studied in school. She even owned several books on it. 

She booped Sam's nose with hers. "I love You." she said. Sam knew it, Michelle knew it, but Michelle felt the need to say those words more than ever right now. For 2 young girls, they were a doing a fine job holding it together. Or thats what they thought. 

Until Michelle just couldn't take it anymore. Michelle leaned up against the bottom of the couch and held her knees to her chest. She tried being strong for Sam but the truth was, she was human too. Everything that the both of them went thru was too much for her to carry. She didn't even know how to fix them. And to make matters worse, nothing was going right this weekend. She just sat there and cried. 

Samantha saw her sister melt down, and she got into her sister's lap, and she hugged her patting her back for as long as she could, and eventually, she fell asleep like that.

She slept the rest of the night, and somehow, managed to keep her bed dry even though she slept until one the next afternoon due to being worn out from the day before.

When she woke up, she ran to the bathroom, and pulled her panties down just in time to not have an accident again.  She was finally through it, and hoped that accidents were far behind her.  Angela was scary, but wetting herself every time that bully came up was ridiculous.

Sunday, she was sort of a zombie, not wanting to do much at all.  She didn't each much of the snacks that Michelle bought for her for that weekend because she just wasn't as hungry as usual.  Mostly, she just wanted to cuddle with Michelle, and all too soon, it was time for Michelle to take her back to her mother's house.

At her mother's house, she spent the evening watching television and snacking on a grilled cheese and potato chips before bed, and then after a bath, she was in bed.  Then Monday came around again.

Monday afternoon, Samantha came home in wet pants, and her mother shook her head and frowned, but she didn't say anything.  She just pointed to the bathroom where Sam went and took a bath.

Then Tuesday morning came, and the school called.

Carol called Michelle at work.

"Michelle, please come and get me and take me to your sister's school.  Right now!  Your sister is in trouble, and I have to talk to the principal."

Carol was a little bit upset.

"Your sister pissed her pants yesterday afternoon, and then she goes to school, and first thing this morning, her teacher catches her in peed in pants before she even starts her first class!  This is ridiculous, and of course, now they are wanting me to come and talk to them!"

She sighed.

"I asked them if you couldn't just go in my place, but they said that they have to talk to a legal guardian that is on her actual paperwork.  Please come and get me.  I hate not having a license, but you know they took my license from me last year."

There Michelle was. A fully grown adult feeling sorry for herself when she should've been there for Sam. Michelle couldn't remember the last time she really broke down like this, let alone in front of her little sister. Even when she first recieved the news she couldn't get pregnant, she handled it better than expected. Shes been thru so much all throughout her life, that she eventually grew numb to all emotion. Maybe it was for the better because Michelle wasn't sure what she would do otherwise. It was that one night when everything that was being held down deep inside of her finally came pouring out. In a way, it felt good. Sam's little warm body on Michelle's lap brought some sense of comfort in a time of difficulty.  She wanted to say apologize for Sam seeing her big sister like this but all that came out in was, "I love You. I love You so much." a couple minutes later, they were asleep on the floor. 

Sunday. They woke up around 2:00pm. Michelle hated wasting a whole morning like that especially when she had so little time left to be with Sam but she came to the conslusion thats what she got for staying up so late on Friday. They went with the day, as if nothing happened the night before. Michelle was feeling a little bit better and ready to take on  whatever lay ahead of them. I just had to get it out of my system. she thought to herself. After lunch, the 2 sisters looked thru Michelle's photo album that she created herself. It contained more pics of Sam  back from when she as a baby all the way up to present moment than they did of herself. A good portion was when they were together at the park, trips or just playing at home. She remembered each of these like they were yesterday. Then there was a photo of when Sam was just born and teenage Michelle was holding her. Michelle's face was gleaming with joy and happienss. That was the best moment of Michelle's whole life. After looking thru the albums, they spent the rest of their brief time together by watching PG to PG-13 movies. 

Monday. Sam got ready and Michelle took Sam to school. Sometimes Michelle took Sam back to their mothers on Sunday night, but this time Sam stayed with Michelle until the next morning. It depended on what Michelle's schedule looked like. Upon arriving in front of Voyager Middle School, Michelle hugged and gave her sister a kiss before Sam walked off to class.  back into the fray I guess...Michelle sighed.

An half an hour later, she was work, working as a cashier at Albertsons. She hated working there. The hours were long, the management sucked but it put food on the table and paid the bills until she found something better. The only thing she really enjoyed about working there was her co-workers. They were cool for the most part.  Michelle completed her shift at 8:00, then went home, ate, watched a little televison and went to bed so she could do it all over again the next day. Little did Michelle know that she would then recieve a phone call from her mother during working hours. 

Tuesday. Luckily Michelle was on her 30-minute lunch break when her mother called to tell her the news about Sam. She rolled her eyes, frustrated. It was hard enough that her mother no longer had a license. Because of that, their mother had no other choice but to rely on Michelle for picking up groceries or going to the doctors. But in this particular situation, it made things a bit more complicated. In a way, she wasn't really surprised considering everything that went down that previous weekend. 

"Okay Mom. I'll be right there." she said before hanging up and going down to the management's office. whats wrong with You Sam?  Michelle thought. She had to tell her manager that there was a family emergency and Michelle had to go. The manager wasn't too happy about this but Michelle did have good attendance and the manager already knew about Michelle's mother. "I will find someone to cover the rest of Your shift." Michelle thanked him and she was off. 

Michelle arrived at their mothers house on the other side of town. It was a 1 story and was in serious need of maintenance. Wood was decaying, the lawn looked like it hasn't been mowed in a month. It made Michelle sick to her stomach that Sam has to live in this kind of enviorment. At least the neighborhood isn't bad as much as Michelle and their mother didn't get along, Michelle wanted their mother to live somewhere safe. But most of all, she wanted Sam safe. For an older home in an ordinary neighborhood, this was the best they could find.

Carol was there waiting outside on the sidewalk leaning against her walker. Michelle took a deep breath. here we go. she thought before getting out and greeting their Mother. "Hey Mom" she put on a fake smile and kindly offered to put the walker into the trunk for her. Then they got into the car.

Pulling into the parking lot of Voyager Middle School, Michelle finally spilled the beans. "I know all about whats been going on with Sam. Sam had a few accidents over the weekend." Sam was going to kill her for telling their Mother. "I was gonna call You and tell You myself." 

Samantha was sitting in her wet pants in the principal's office, waiting on her mother.  The school refused to provide any pants or even a diaper because the lawsuits were ridiculously out of hand, with people now questioning if schools were dressing or undressing children in the nurse's office, so now, they had to have a guardian there when they changed the kids.

Carol frowned when Michelle told her about Samantha's weekend.

"I've heard this Angela has been giving her trouble, but you can't seriously think that this one girl can make your sister sit there and pee herself for no reason, can you?" Carol asked her daughter.

They walked through the halls and found their way to the office.

Samantha was sitting in her wet smelly pants, still, waiting for her mom to show up.

When she looked up and saw Michelle, she wanted to go run to her, but then she saw her mother and she put her head back down and squirmed because her cold wet pants were very uncomfortable.

Carol shook her head at Sam and then looked to the principal.

"So...?" she wondered what the principal had to add to the image that she couldn't already see before her.  She wasn't happy with Sam sitting there in her wet pants, but what could she even do about it.  She had not brought any change of clothes for her daughter because she wanted her to wear her wet pants home so she'd be so ashamed, she wouldn't do this again.

Michelle found the perfect parking spot closest to the entrance of the school. It was only reserved for teachers and staff but thanks to Michelle's mother she had a permanent handicapped placard so no one really bothered them.

Outside in front of the school was a flight of stairs. At the of top those stairs, there was a gate that was usually closed so it kept anyone from coming in or going out during school operating hours. Even when visitors would come, a staff member was there to check them in. But since school was over for the day and kids were pretty much gone by the time they arrived, the gates were wide open. Making their way into the school's lobby, it took them a little bit longer than it would've if Michelle had just gone by herself. She knew her mother could only go so fast in her old age, therefore she remained by her mothers side the entire time. 

They entered the large office down the hall way to the right and checked in at the front desk. The staff member told the 2 ladies to take a seat after that. "Take a seat. The princial will be with You shortly."  before they even had a chance to, the principal came out and greeted them. Upon seeing the man, Michelle realized that despite how many times shes been at the school, she never actually met him before. He was an nearly bald african american man at 56 years old. "Hello. I'm Principal Mark." Mark said as he politely shook both of their hands. "Come with me please." 

Principal Mark led them both into his baseball themed office. On the far wall was shelves lined up with books and books for who knew what. And in the center of the office was 3 wooden chairs. In one of those wooden chairs was little Sam. Michelle chose to sit in the one closest to her. That was when she saw it. Sam peed herself again. Michelle greeted her with a hug before everyone sat down and cut straight to business. 

"I'm sure You 2 know why You're here." Michelle and Carol both responded with a repectful nod. "Its come to my attention that Sam here has been wetting herself in the middle of class." he said sternly  ""From what I heard from other people, this isn't the first time its happened. We would hate to have to suspend Sam as she has been a good student but if You don't take any serious measures, we will have no other choice." Principal Mark didn't know the whole picture of what was currently happening between Sam, Angela and Barbara but nonethless, he had to do his job according to what he has seen. 

Carol frowned.

"If this has happened before, then why didn't you call me before?  I didn't think you had the right to change her pants without a guardian to be there for that."

She looked over at Sam.

Sam just looked down.

Then her teacher stepped into the room.

"I found out from some of her classmates she's peed her pants and hidden it from me both on Friday afternoon, and yesterday afternoon.  They told me when I sent Sam to see Mr. Mark, and I had to get some confirmation.  I guess half the class knew about yesterday and this morning."

She frowned.

"I don't understand why you peed your pants this morning, even before school, Sam.  There was no reason to have to try to hold it like that."

Sam looked down tears in her eyes.

"I'll make sure she is punished at home," Carol said.

"Punishment might not be the only thing that needs be done," the teacher, Ms. Evertson said.  "She might need to see a doctor to rule out any problems that are physical, and then you might need to talk to her about why she is doing this.  She might need extra attention or something."

Carol sighed.  "Yeah, whatever."

Soon enough they were back in Michelle's car, Sam still in her wet pants and sniffling, thinking she was in big trouble with mom, and not knowing what her big sister was thinking of her.

The whole time the teacher and Carol talked, she kept silent. It wasn't really her place to say anything anyway. She wasn't the legal guardian. When Michelle glanced down to see Sam with her head hanging low, she rubbed the back of Sam's head gently with her hand to at least try to comfort Sam in the meantime. 

On the way to the car, it was obvious their mother wasn't happy. She was both mad and embarressed that a 10-year old would would make such a fool out of herself in public. As for Michelle, she wasn't surprised. Shes already been thru the worst of it. Michelle already told their Mother Sam has a couple more accidents over the weekend but didn't go into detail. If she Sreally knew what really happened, wetting in the mall, on Michelle's lap-twice-she would've been furious. Michelle was worried that would've broken Sam's trust in her. 

Michelle and Sam walked hand in hand in front of Carol as they made their way to their car. On their way, Michelle thought about what the principal said. They had to do something about this problem. Otherwise, Sam would get suspended. Michelle couldn't let that go onto Sam's reputation. Like the Principal said, Sam was a good student. Always getting her work done on time, getting along with most of the students.  Most.

Michelle knew there would be some serious measurements being taken that Sam woudn't like once they got home. Sure their Mom has had times when she would go too far but this time around Mother might've been right, as much as Michelle might've hated to admit it. What choice did they have? Whatever was coming, it was for the best. 

"Are You doing okay?" Michelle asked Sam they made their way back home. 

Sam looked up at her sister and frowned.

"I'm okay.  But mom is really mad, isn't she?  But I can't tell on Angela.  I can't."

She started to feel tears welling in her eyes and spill down her face.

She got into the car to go home and she sighed.

She kind of had to pee again, since they had not come to get her until after school.  She had spend the whole day in the principal's office.  The nurse had not even offered to change her pants, but then, there was a rule that the nurse was not allowed to do that anymore, but ten year old Sam didn't know that, nor did she care about the rule.  She would have done anything to get out of wearing wet pants for so long.  She might have even preferred the nurse putting a diaper on her to wearing wet pants all that time.

But Carol had no way to get the to school, and so she had to wait for Michelle.