LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekends With My Baby Sister

"Okay," Samantha quickly agreed.  "I am kind of hungry.  We didn't have lunch yet."

She looked up at her sister trusting her completely.  Her sister always seemed to know what she wanted or what she needed, so Sam was not worried about being forced to do anything.

She whispered up at her.

"I don't mind if you hold me, sometimes, if it's private and no one can see.  Not even Mommy.  I... I will miss it when we can't do that anymore, too."

She adored her big sister and practically worshipped her.

All too soon, Sunday evening would come upon them and steal her sister away for another week.  She hated Sunday evenings.  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle nodded before brushing the little strands of hair from Sam's face. She got up off of her knees and offered her hand to take Sam's. That is, if Sam was still willing to. Michelle wasn't wasn't known be self-centered or to do something the other person didn't want to do. Let alone her little sister. Little sister...Michelle thought. She has gotten so used to referring to Sam as her as her baby sister. All of Sam's life, she was the baby of the family. The 2 girls didn't have any other siblings, but their cousins were all grown up by the time Sam was 3. But age was just a number. therefore no matter how old Sam got, she would always be the baby. As for Sam, she would probably prefer not to be called that although it was no denying the obvious age gap. Lucky for Sam, Michelle was pretty understanding. For the most part. 

The two girls went to the living room to get their shoes on again. She wasn't in too much of a rush since it technically just reached the evening hours on a Saturday.Despite Sam's looks of disappointment, they still had a day and a half ahead of them and they were to make the most of it. Michelle glanced over to Sam. "do You need any help putting Your shoes on?" a few minutes ago in the bathroom, she probably should've asked the same question of weither or not Sam needed help getting dressed to avoid any awkwardness. Either way, it didn't seem like Sam really minded and neither did Michelle. 

Samantha kind of felt like she could do her shoes herself, but if her sister was asking, then maybe her sister was really asking:  "Can I please do it for you?" So she smiled not seeing the harm in it.

"Yeah, I can use some help," she went and got her shoes and brought them over to her big sister.  Her big sister did ask her not to grow up so fast, so she was pretty sure her sister missed her being a baby even more than she missed the activities it mean her sister did with her.

Samantha wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do or how she was supposed to act, really.  She was a little kid in many ways, but she was also one of the oldest girls in elementary school, and would be going to middle school the next year.

She held her shoes out to her sister and smiled.

"Help me tie them?" she asked like she used to even up until last year, meaning it.  She had not learned to tie her own shoes as fast as other kids because not only Michelle, but even her mom babied her a lot until about a year ago or so.

It was the same old routine as Michelle wasted no time tying up Sam's little white and pink shoes and making sure weren't too tight or too lose in the process. Just perfect. Michelle knew Sam was old enough to tie her own shoes, she just wanted to do them for some reason. Sam's feet was just so small and cute compared to hers. She used to love playing with them while Sam laid on the changing table in nothing but a Pampers. Sam loved it as well because Sam just smiled and laughed at silly big sister, just as any little baby would.  As Sam got older though, Michelle would teach Sam to tie her own shoes. It wasn't hard but Sam always preferred that Michelle would do it for her.  On the week days before school, when Michelle was no longer around, Sam didn't have any choice but to take care of herself. 

"All done!" Michelle said. They both got up and left the apartment once Michelle locked it up first. Apartment living 101. McDonalds was only across the street so Michelle figured they would walk. It was a nice day-the sun glared thru the scattered clouds above at a tempture of 71. Plus they should get their excercise. Not that Sam needed it. She would burn off more calories just by bouncing around the huose, which she often did. At least she stayed active. Michelle was in fair shape but she thought she could do better. She would do better. Watching Sam was a good motivation. 

The two girls walked side by side, hand in hand as they made their way to the intersection. A homeless man sat there on a corner with a cardboard sign that read, "need help. anything would be appreciated." Michelle sighed before dropping a couple of dollars in the can beside him. She always a had big heart for wanting to help others even if she could barley help herself. Not only that, but she wanted set a good example for Sam when she got older. 

"What are You thinking of ordering today?" Michelle asked after they reached the other side of the street where the McDonalds was. She thought Sam would get a Happy Meal since that was Sam's personal favorite. It must've been because she got a free toy out of the deal.

Samantha smiled when her sister gave the man two dollars, and she went over and hugged him.

"You don't get many hugs from children, right?" she said brutally honest.  "That must be really sad."

She gave him another one and smiled.

"My big sister is taking McDonalds.  Want to come?" she asked him.

When they got across the street and her sister asked her what she wanted, she shrugged.  She was still only ten after all, and fifth grade or no, she still liked to get a free toy when it was possible.

"Chicken nugget and mustard happy meal?" she asked beaming.

It was so funny.  She was not scared at all by the appearance of this homeless man, but at the mall earlier, you'd swear one look at an elderly lady who was quite clean in comparison had scared her out of the bathroom and to the bench where she peed all over herself and her sister.  That elderly woman had been the lady she thought was Angela in her state of panic since seeing the candy that scared her.

Michelle watched on like a proud sister when Sam gave the homeless man a big hug. It wasn't like there was a huge pandemic going on where You had to stand 6 feet away from each other and couldn't go anywhere. She was a little taught off guard though when Sam asked the man if the man wanted to join them at McDonald, not that she minded. The surprisingly kind man agreed. He didn't seem like a bad guy at all, despite his physical appearence. But Michelle knew better than to judge a book by its cover. That was one of the very few things her mother taught her.

Upon arriving at the McDonalds, Michelle held the door open for both the man and the her sister. It was pretty nice inside. It looked like any other McDonalds You would expect but this McDonalds was 2 stories tall and had an actual fish tank over to the side.  I wish every McDonalds was like this. Michelle thought to herself. There was some customers waiting in line trying to decide what to get while every other dining table was already occupied by families and friends just enjoying the weekend. That wasn't so bad compared to the drive thru outside. People just wanted to get their food and go home. To each their own...

Michelle went up to the cashier to order a Big Mac meal for herself, chicken nugget and mustard Happy Meal for Sam and 5 burgers for the homeless man. This should last him at least a couple days. A couple minutes later, their food was ready and they made a way to one of the tables on the 2nd floor where they could get lunch and a nice view of the neighborhood. As for the man they had just met, he went back to the spot where he was in beforehand and enjoyed his meal

"After we're finished, I'll let You go play for a little bit." michelle said to Sam referring to the PlayPlace, a playground McDonalds had for children. That is, if Sam wanted to. 

Sam nodded and readily agreed to play after eating.  She was still a little childish after all, and did love her play time.  That is, until lo and behold, Angela came in with her family.  She sat down not too far way, and Sam frowned.

"Can... can we go straight home after eating?" she suddenly asked eyeing Angela.

She wiggled her legs, but she didn't have to pee.  She was just nervous around that girl.

Angela still had not really noticed Sam yet, so there was nothing said between them at the moment.

She started to rush eating not wanting to be anywhere near Angela, and because of that, nearly choked on a fry.

Her face got all red and she was gagging on the fry until her sister helped her.

Michelle started eating her Big Mac as she watched Sam wolf down her Happy Meal. She can tell Sam was excited about playing afterwards. Then Sam had that look on her face. The kinda look that Michelle got to know so well in the span of a day. What is she looking at? she turned to look at whatever it was that was bothering her sister. Whatever or whoever is was, Michelle was prepared. But all she saw was a few kids with their Mom and/or Dad. Over there in the corner was a bunch of teens that were laughing amongst themselves, mind their oen business. Michelle could've been looking at a ghost for all she knew. 

Then she turned around and saw Sam gagging on one of her fries. Paniced, she immediately got up off her seat and smacked Sam's back causing whatever Sam had to fly out from the back of her throat. She kneeled down next to Sam and hugged her. Once she found out if Sam was okay she said, "Don't ever scare me like that again..." still holding her sister close. 

Samantha hugged tightly to her sister after the fry had flown from her throat, and she wouldn't let her sister put her down.  She whimpered and whined until she was in her sister's lap again, and wouldn't touch her food until she was contently in her sister's lap.  At least her bladder wasn't full this time ready to embarrass her sister again.

Samantha had actually seen Angela this time, for real, but as the family had already slipped through the area and was seated nearly on the other side of the restaurant with Angela's back to Sam, there was no way Michelle could spot her now if she looked.

Samantha just stayed in Michelle's lap the whole time they age.  When they were done, she didn't even want her sister to put her down even just to throw away the garbage.  As it was, she agreed to carry the trash, little by little while her sister carried her back and forth to throw it away.

Then she rested her head against her sister's chest until at least they were outside the McDonalds.  If asked again if she wanted to play, she shook her head no and pointed at home.  If she got too heavy to carry, she walked leaning against Michelle for comfort.  

Some younger kids were staring at the way Sam was behaving as she passed by them but Sam didn't care.  She just wanted and needed her sister.  She didn't feel like playing at all now.  She just wanted to cuddle.

The sight of a 10 year-old sitting on a 23 year-olds lap might've looked a little odd to the nearby onlookers but Michelle didn't even care enough to notice. The food just sat there on the table getting cold, the Pop melted down into water and even then, Michelle couldn't care less. In Michelle's own little mind, it was rendred void from all things, there was distractions, it was jusr her and her little sister. She gave  Sam a long big kiss on the top of her small head then slowly started  running her fingers thru Sam's hair. It felt so nice and smooth after that bath Sam had earlier. 

Michelle assumed Sam wanted to go straight home so thats where they went. They passed by the PlayPlace, and eventually passed the Homeless man across the street.  Michelle looked at him and gave him a little smile. Nothing was going right that day but if there was anything good that came out of it, anything at all, was being able to help out a homeless man. She didn't even know the man but she hated to see people in such poverty. The least she could do was buy him a couple sandwiches. Maybe that was better than giving him a money considering how often its spent on drugs. Well, today is his lucky day...

Carrying her Sam back into the apartment, she set her down on the couch and Michelle joined her so she could wrap her tender, loving arms around her once more. Seeing Sam this way led her on the verse of crying. Tears began to swell up. "Whats going sweetie?" she asked. "Please...tell me..." Michelle wanted to help Sam in every way she could but she could only do so much if Sam resisted her. 

Sam clung into her sister on the sofa once they were safe, and she buried her head into her sister's warm caring body.  She could feel the hurt in her sister, and feared that heart would be squared or worse, if she said what was really going on.  So, she just hugged her for several minutes.

Finally, she just uttered a name.  "Angela."

She didn't say what Angela threatened her with, or what she did to make her pee her pants earlier.  She just said the name as though that should be enough to explain her problems that day.

She couldn't tell her sister what Angela said she'd do.  If she told her sister, Angela would do it.  She would be taken away from her mom, which wasn't really there for her anyway, but then she'd be taken away from her caring sister whom she loved more than anything in the world.

She couldn't prove she didn't steal the chocolate, and Angela had proven to her she could get the chocolate into her desk without her seeing.  She had slipped one piece in already with a note that warned her that if she didn't eat it right away, the teacher might discover it when she went home, and think she was the one that stole it.

Angela gave her one more note at recess.

"Remember, I know where you live.  I'll be watching you all weekend."

Or did she give her that note?  Was her mind making the last note up?  She didn't know for sure.  Even if the second thought was in her mind, she was convinced that she saw Angela twice in one day, so believe Angela was definitely spying on her.

She cuddled more into her sister, as her sister tried to get her to talk.  The more she pressed, the more silent Sam got until Sam peed her pants again sitting in her sister's lap.  She was shaking so much though, she didn't even realize she peed this time....

This was the 3rd time in a row Sam would pee heself and the 2nd time while she was on Michelle's lap. All in 2 days. The first thing that came to Michelle's mind was, really? Michelle sighed. At least we're not in public this time... that was the good news. The bad news Sam literally just had a bath because of her previous accident at the mall. Now she would need another one. Michelle glanced down to see Sam was completely unaware of what just happened. Just like a baby. Did she really all control? referring to her bladder. That would make Sam incontinent. Michelle the feared the worst. If was indeed true, she would have to think of something. She wondered if she should buy some diapers for her. Michelle chuckled at the thought. She thought about how adorable it would be to have her sister in diapers again. But that might have not worked out for several reasons. Ultimately she deicded she would wait until she talked to their mother about it. At first, she was worried that would make matters worse but what choice did she have and Sam didn't have to know that Michelle went to her. 

"Ohhh no...Sam..." was all Michelle could come up with in that moment. It was easy to get mad but Michelle decided not to even though You could hear the disappointment in her voice. She didn't want to upset Sam anymore than she already was. "we're going to have to give You another bath." she said. 

Sam pulled her head out of her sister's chest for a moment when she heard her sister raising an alarm of disappointment.  Then she said that Sam needed another bath, but Sam still didn't register as to why.

She shifted in her sister's lap, when she finally felt it.

She shivered and put her hand down to her butt and felt.  She cringed.

When did she pee her pants?  She didn't even feel it this time.

But that was not because she was incontinent. It was because her mind and feelings were on things far more pressing and important to notice that she even had to pee, nor to notice it coming out nor that she was even wet until she felt it with her hand.

"What?" she looked up at Michelle in shock.

She didn't understand, still, how she could have peed her pants and not know it.

She shivered and tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at her sister.

"I sorry," she said.  "Please don't tell mommy what I did.  Please?"

Actually, the accident was more Michelle's fault because she was trying to get Sam to say something she was trying to block out... and that caused to ignore all feeling of what was real and in the now and to retreat deep enough inside herself, she felt nothing until her sister alarmed her with her disappointment and alarm at being peed on.

Michelle suddenly realized Sam was trying to tell her something just a few moments ago which she blocked out. She was so caught up in trying to figure out what was going on that the warnings were nothing but background noise. The warnings that was right there in front of her face but she chosing to block them out. You could say that at that moment, Michelle was dumbfounded. Its my fault... Michelle admitted. Well, partially her fault. It didn't change the fact that Sam still wet herself. On her lap nonetheless. 

Michelle wiped the tears from Sam's eyes. "I won't tell Mommy..its okay..." she lied. Although Michelle hated lying to her sister, she didn't want to embarress Sam even futher by snitching on their mother. But Sam was wetting herself continuously and wasn't something that should be overlooked. Even though Michelle was an fully grown adult and could take matters in her own hands if she wanted to, she wasn't Sam's real mother. Their real mother was at home getting drunk because of the stress of having to deal with a 10 year-old all by herself-The terrible habit started way before Sam was born-but it made the drinking worse. Thats why Michelle took up the responsiblity of raisng Sam herself. 

But even then,  Carol was still their mother and wolud still go to her for advice sometimes. This would be one of those times. 

Samantha trusted her sister, and so didn't catch her in the lie at all.

"I sorry I peed my pants again," she sniffled.  "I'll just change.  I don't want to run up your bills.  You always say it expensive for you by yourself sometimes."

She lowered her head.

She tried to get off of her sister's lap feeling awful about peeing her pants while being awake.  The other time she peed, she thought she was asleep when it happened, but this time, she knew she was awake.

She walked to the bedroom that Michelle had for her, and looked for something to change into.

Michelle watched her sister get up and walk away with her stream-lined pants. As much as Sam loved the water, what she suggested was probably for the best anyway. Her bills were bad enough at the moment. 

Not wanting to leave Sam in this difficult time, she followed Sam into her own room. It obviously wasn't big as the one Sam had their Moms house but it worked. It was a plain room-white painted walls with a built in light fixture in the center of the ceiling complete with a bed and dresser. On top of that dresser was a framed photo of her and Sam when they went to the park together about a year ago. They were in a hugged position with a smile big enough for the camera.

Michelle sat  on Sam's double-sized bed. She didn't care if she saw her sister naked. It wasn't anything she hasn't seen before. "You know You trust me with anything don't You?" Michelle asked as Sam began taking off her pants. "Whatever it is, I will never anything happen to You." Michelle proteced Sam for 10 years and didn't plan on stopping now,. She knew that as Sam got older, she would be able to handle her own but Michelle would never stop being there for her. "I promise." 

Sam turned to her sister, exposing her chest, but at ten years old, there wasn't much of a chest there anyway, was there?  She had decided to take everything off because it would smell like pee even if it didn't get wet.

"I know," she said starting to push down her pants and panties.  

She knew all too well.  One of the worst scenarios was that her sister did get involved, and they both went to prisons, but far away from each other, and then her sister will have been in trouble just for protecting her.  That was one of the reasons she fought telling Michelle what Angela was doing to her.

"I don't want to talk about it," she said looking at the floor.  "I just wet my pants and that's it.  And Angela is a poop head."

She turned and got a red shirt with mickey mouse on it, and slipped it over her head.

"Why do we gotta talk about poop head anyway?  She is just ruining our time together," Sam said with a frown.

She turned again and got some pink panties and some light blue shorts to put on.  She stepped into the panties and then into the shorts.

"You should change too," she pointed out where she peed on her sister.  "You'll smell bad and feel miserable sooner or later in those."

Michelle laughed at Sam's comment. "She is a poop head!" that was a messed up thing to say about a person she didn't even know. She figured this Angela person was one of her bullies. Thats all she needed to know. 

It was made obvious Sam didn't want to talk about the problems in her life because she quickly changed the subject. Not wanting to push Sam into the deep end, Michelle deicded to let it go for now. She would wait until their mother was with her. Then Sam wouldn't have any other choice but to talk. 

Oh...right... Michelle glanced down to see how soaked her brand new jeans had become. Man I just bought these! thats what she got for not paying more attention. She was just so concerned for Sam, she didn't bother about anything else. It was okay though, the jeans was on sale in the clearence section. She had a lot more jeans hanging the closest. Some that were black, some had little rippings in them. She didn't consider herself gothic or anything-that was just her style. You would think she was until You came up her and got to know her. Or just ask Sam. That worked too. 

"I'll be right back" she said before she left to get changed herself. 

Sam sighed thinking that her sister had finally given up on trying to get out of her what poop head was doing to her.

She went back to the living room to wait for her sister and she turned on music television.  She wasn't really into watching music on television that often, but for now, rock music would be just the thing to drown out the noises in her head.

She didn't want to think, because thinking would lead to thinking about what Angela told her, and thinking about that, would lead to her thinking that eventually mom would find out and make her tell, and then would....

She clapped her hands to her ears and yelled out.  "I don't care!" to drown out what she had been thinking again.  

Angela had thoroughly ruined her Saturday, and if she wasn't careful, she was going to ruin her Saturday night and her Sunday with her sister, too.

Finding that that wasn't enough and didn't quite work, she ran to her sister's room not caring if she was naked or what, and ran over to her and tried to get her to sit on the bed so she could cuddle up and get held for a bit.  

She found that when her sister was holding her, she mostly at her calmest, though she couldn't blame her sister if she told her not to sit in her lap anymore since she peed on her sister at least twice, and being ten years old, it really was too old to be doing that, and there was probably no excuse for it.  She hoped her sister wouldn't throw her out of her lap because she was having trouble keeping her pants dry.

She sniffled and tried to cry into her sister's shoulder.

Michelle walked into her room that was across  from Sam's and closed the door behind her. The architecture of her room was very similar except for the queen-sized bed big enough for the 2 of them and 2 nightstands, one on each side. Sitting on top of the night stand on her left, was another 4x6 photo of the 2 sisters inside a wooden frame. The frame had a carving around the photo that read,  "close to my heart You'll be, sisters forever You and me." Michelle would look at it almost every night whenever she felt lonely or was angry. Surpisingly enough, it helped. 

As Michelle went to her dressor to pull out her pajamas, she could hear rock music being turned up on the television. well, at least its not Justin Bieber or One Direction...which was what a lot of kids was listening to these days. Sam must've grew to enjoy it due to being around Michelle so much. Michelle loved rock music. Specifally classic rock. Bands like Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith...just to name a few. 

The music has gotten so loud, she couldn't even hear her sisters scream. It was a little too loud. The walls in her apartment was thin and although she knew the neighbors on either side of her were pretty much deaf, she was worried she would recieve an letter from management plastered on her door the very next morning complaining about the music being too loud. It wasn't even that late in the evening but still. People always found a reason to be a jerk so the other person would end up getting evicted as a result. Its so stupid Michelle thought. She tried to hurry up so she could come out and tell Sam to please turn it down. 

Then, while she was in the process of changing, Sam unexpectedly entered her room. "Hey! Don't You know how to-" she was cut off by the sight her naked sisters head hanged low and the sound of sniffling. Sam was having another one of her breakdowns. ...knock...Michelle continued in her head inside of saying it out loud. Before Michelle could really do anything, Sam made a straight line for her bed. Michelle quickly joined her and wrapped her arms around her. 

Michelle began to rock her slowly as Sam cried into her bear shoulder.

Samantha crawled right into her lap and whispered "Angela," and then she hugged her tight around the neck keeping her head buried in her chest and sobbed for a few minutes.

When she was cried out, about five minutes later, she looked up at her sister.

"I'm sorry about this weekend," she sniffled.  "And I should have knocked when I came barging in your room.  I'm sorry."

She was still leaking tears down her round face.

"Forgive me?" she asked.

The only word that came out of Sam's mouth in those 5 minutes was "Angela." Michelle heard that name a couple times before but didn't know anything about her and it drove her crazy. Even if she did find out, what could she do? assuming Angela was around the same age as her. She could go to the school and have her suspended. Of course though, she needed Sams cooperation which she wasn't getting. baby steps Michelle thought. First she would go their mother and then they'll sit Sam down to have a nice talk. This Angela will get hers. 

When Sam came into the room, Michelle was in nothing but her bra and panties. The t-shirt she was previously wearing lay beside them on the bed. She grabbed it and used it to wipe Sam's tears. "Its okay sweetie." Michelle kissed her on the forehead to make Sam feel a little better. "Just think before You act okay?" Michelle didn't really mind it when Sam came into her room, she just didn't want her to see her big sister naked. Sure Michelle has seen Sam naked many times before but this was different. And she has been trying to teach Sam about using her manners for some time now which Sam has been pretty good about. Every once in awhile would Sam would slip up but that was it. She was just a child, after all. Couldn't expect her to learn everything at once. 

"Lets get You dressed huh?" Michelle said almost thinking about taking Sam to get a fresh diaper. Shes been changing diapers almost half of Sam's life, so when she saw her naked, she automatically thought back to when she was a baby. She gussed she just got so used used to it. Sam peeing herself for the 3rd time in 2 days didn't really help either. Michelle patted Sam's bottom as a signal to get up. 

Sam stood up and reached out her hand towards her sister.  She had not meant to break the rules and be rude to her sister.  She knew that Michelle didn't want Sam to see her naked, though she really didn't understand why.  They were both girls, weren't they?

But Sam trusted her sister had her reasons, and Michelle was always reasonable to her, and often had rules that she didn't understand when she was younger, but as she matured, she figured out what was wrong with what she was doing before.

She let her sister take her back into her own room.

She didn't feel like dressing herself, so she just looked up at Michelle.

This was one of those times, that had Michelle actually had diapers around, she would probably have gotten Sam in one without too much trouble.  Sam had already peed her pants twice that day, and felt very conscious about the fact that she was starting to become a pee pants baby.

She didn't want to be one, but it felt like she was becoming one, just as Angela said she was.

Sam looked up at her sister when her sister when to reach for some clothes to put on her.

Michelle went straight for Sam's closest in which was lined with many shirts of different colors and deisgns. Some were sweaters that Sam barley even wore. They lived in a state where  moderately hot or just plain hot weather was a every day thing so Sam didn't really need them. Until the winters came around, then that was when they would really came in handy. she has more clothes than I do! she thought. This was typical for a 10 year-old girl. Empasis on the word "girl". 

Michelle eventually pulled out a light blue shirt with a rainbow colored pegasus in the center of it known as Rainbow Dash. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was one of Sam's personal favorites and as much as Michelle didn't want to admit it, she enjoyed it too. Would that make her a Brony? Most likely. But no matter what anyone said, she was proud and young at heart. Michelle can probably thank her sister for that even though TV Shows today wasn't anything like the ones her grew up with. Those were the best.

Michelle went over to the dresser to get both Sam's fresh panties and pajamas out from their drawers. The exact same dresser that was once full of baby clothes and other baby accesories for Sam. That old piece of furniture held up pretty well thru the years therefore they didn't see any sense of throwing it away. And it saved money. Michelle wondered what her Mom did with the clothes. She said she was going to sell them on Ebay but Mom always liked to proscratinate. She probably just tossed them out. 

It didn't take long before Sam was dressed and ready to go. The sun was just was just starting to go down when they returned to the living room. Whatever the rest of this weekend had in store for them, they would face it together. 

Sam smiled up at her sister when she pulled out her favorite shirt.  She felt a hundred times better as Michelle started to dress her, and she let her sister do everything, almost like she was a toddler again.

When she had her shirt and panties on, she shook her head no at the pajamas.  

"They'll cover up the unicorn," Sam protested as she then stuck her first finger and her middle finger of her left hand into her mouth and started to suck.  "I want to keep just the shirt on for a while," she said around her fingers, which somewhat muffled what she said.

She gave her sister those eyes, you know the ones.  The eyes that went right through to your heart and begged it directly to let her have this one little thing.  It wasn't that much, was it?

The shirt still came down to around Sam's hips because she was quite small for her age.  They must have bought that shirt the previous year, maybe even the year before that, but the shirt was still very long on her.  Her mother had been wrong about her "growing into it," but then they had gotten it at garage sell for less than a dollar.

Mom tried to make sure Sam had plenty of clothes, but she almost never bought new things these days because since their dad left, and she got sick, she couldn't afford it.  She could barely afford to keep herself stocked in "head medicine" and her daughter in food and clean clothes for the week.

After her sister either convinced her to get the pajamas on anyway, or she gave in, Sam reached out for her sister's hand, but she forgot herself and reached out with the one that had just been in her mouth.

Her hands must be dirty, holding herself while she peed her pants...!  It was surprising that Michelle didn't yell at her for putting her hands in her mouth, but then the poor girl would probably break down and start crying again if she did.  There had to be a more sanitary solution for Sam's habit that she had seemed to be developing in less than a weekend.