LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to role play

Hello I’m really bored during this pandemic and I’m looking for people to role play with either in pm on here or other apps. I can be the caregiver or the little. Right now I’m really enjoying being the caregiver but you need to be willing to play multiple people at once. If interested message me on here or kik me at lovetorp365 and tell me your from daily diapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm also bored and looking for rp's, and while I prefer to be little.  I don't mind doing a plot where I'm the CG if we also do a separate plot where you are  at the same time.

in any case I don't mind rping multiple people as long in my rp my little is the one that gets the most screen time as it where. and in both the chars I play don't have to directly interact with each other to much. (for example if I'm playing bob and tim.  I don't mind if both bob and tim interact with other people a ton, just don't want bob to need to interact with tim much on camera so to speak, it can be implied that they do off camera. just don't want to have to do a lot of posts where I'm more or less talking to myself.)

I don't know who Jonas brothers are, so I'd probably do a poor job rping them though.  I'm willing to try but I'd be making stuff up and no clue how accurate it'd be.