LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment (private)

pookiepoodle

Hope sighed as she stood up, wiping her brow. She'd been cleaning all afternoon and was quite tired, but she'd managed to finish before her boyfriend had come home. She quickly went to change into some fresh clothes as her other ones were sweaty and stained from the cleaning supplies she'd used earlier. 

Robert Kohlson was a tall power blond with a few freckles about his cheeks and piercing blue eyes that were like ice when he disapproved of something.  He had been stuffed up in an office all day, and was now ready to get home to see his girlfriend and maybe talk to her about going out dancing.

Hope was a little clumsy sometimes, and he thought she needed more help than most girls her age, kind of as if she was a child, not even a teenaged one at that, sometimes, but he still adored her.

He pulled up in the driveway and opened the door to get out.

With a sigh, he walked through the door and yawned a bit.

"Hope?  I'm home.  Where are you, sweetie?"

• 3 weeks later...

Robert smiled when she came out in her stained clothing.  She was a messy cleaner, but at least that meant he knew if she was really cleaning or not.  Unfortunately for her, however, it also meant there was a stain right near her privates and thighs that he noticed and to him... whether she did or not... it looked like she peed her pants.

He walked up to her and hugged her and as he did so, to check if what he saw was right or not, he held her, his hands going down around her back and to her butt where he pulled her closer to him and he felt her butt.  

She was so sweaty from cleaning, and in his mind, he thought he had see pee, that he made up his mind it was pee, and that she must have peed herself while cleaning instead of stopping.

He pushed her back gently and looked into her eyes.

"You feel okay?" he asked to make sure she wasn't sick or something before he told her what he thought he found out about her.

"Yeah, I'm feeling fine," she smiled up at him, gently," Kinda sweaty from all the cleaning though. I'll just go grab a shower and change before dinner, okay?" She shivered at his touch, and wanted to continue this later, but for now, she was all gross and wanted to clean herself up.

Robert sighed and lifted her off of her feet picking her up from her butt.  He wanted her to notice that he knew she had peed herself, even if she didn't, he thought she did.

"You peed your pants, didn't you?" he asked her.  "That's why you need a shower before making dinner?  Maybe I should make you wear them to teach you not to keep peeing your pants all the time?"

But he hugged her even though he talked like he should punish her.

Robert frowned at her and smelled her hair as if he didn't believe her.  He couldn't tell if it smelled like pee or not, so he chuckled and let her down.

"Sorry.  But it does look like you peed," he told her making her hand touch the front of her pants where he saw the stain.  "See?"

Ralph frowned at her telling him off that way.

"Look, I was just concerned," he told her.  "If you didn't want someone concerned about your well being, then maybe you don't want someone that works hard to keep you in a nice house so you don't have to work, either."

He frowned at her.

"I wasn't being mean, you know."

"Oh honey," she said softly," I'm sorry. I'm just a little... ugh. I used to wet the bed a lot as a kid so for me, it's just a sensitive topic, alright?" 

she leaned into him, giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry."

Ralph hugged her and lifted her up.

"Baby, if you do wet your pants or you don't, I'll still love you.  I think you're cute.  I just don't like you being mean to me if I get worried.  I know you don't want me to think you wet your pants all the time.  What adult would?  But you did pee yourself a couple of times last week.  I didn't say anything because I was afraid of something making you feel hurt, just like just now happened, but if you keep wetting your pants, I do need to let you know that I'm noticing so you won't be scared that I know, baby."

He hugged her.

"Come on, honey.  I'll take you to the bathroom and check your panties.  If they are yellow, then you peed them.  If not, then you just spilled something like you said."

He smiled.

"Well, if you didn't and they aren't yellow, then I'll owe you an apology," he told her.  "How about if you didn't pee them, I'll take you out for pizza for dinner, but if you did pee them, and insist you don't remember doing it, then I'll set up an appointment with a doctor to look into it later this week?"

He took her to the bathroom, asked her to get by the toilet so she could sit down after he pulled her pants down, and he got her panties off and looked them over.  Then, he saw a very light yellowish stain in the butt.  She could have sat in some lemon cleaner or something, but he didn't even think of that, nor would he accept that excuse.  She had not mentioned that before, so he would think she was just lying about wetting her pants if she brought that up because she was embarrassed he knew she peed herself again.  At least, he thought she did.

She looked at the panties and frowned at the yellow stain.

"That's not possible," she mumbled, staring at them," I- I didn't pee my pants... I would have known..."

She then glanced over and saw the lemon cleaner.

"It must have dyed them," she chuckled.

Ralph frowned.

"You just now brought up the lemon cleaner?" he asked her.  "Really?  Honey, I know it's embarrassing, but I'm setting up an appointment later this week to get this checked out.  You definitely peed your pants, honey."

He then helped her to the bath and started the water.

"Now, please stop giving me a hard time about it, or I'm going to get angry.  We both know what you did, and lying about it is not going to hide that I know about it."

"But I-" she began, but realising nothing would change his mind, she didn't finish her sentence, instead getting into the bath," Thanks for the bath honey. I'll not be long, so you can go watch some tv or something."

Ralph smiled when she finally accepted that she must have peed her pants, though he wasn't sure if she was telling the truth about feeling it come out or not, or if she was just embarrassed to get caught having done it.  He didn't really care.  He knew she was embarrassed, of course.  What young lady wouldn't be?

He nodded and went to go watch TV.

On his way out, though, he spoke back to her.  "Remember to put your dirty panties in the sink and soak them in bleach so they don't stay stained like that."

Then he went to watch TV.

Poor Hope.  She really did try to be a young woman.  He knew she was trying because even if she was not the best housekeeper in his opinion, it wasn't through lack of trying as was evident in him coming in and seeing her exhausted from cleaning.

Ralph sighed and got up from the television and went to their room to find her some clothes to wear.  As he did, and was looking through her panty drawer, he thought he found some more stained panties.  

"How long has she been peeing and hiding it from me?" he wondered.  He shook his head and finally found a pair that didn't look stained.  He took those and some jeans and a blouse to the bathroom where he put them on the shelf he made above the toilet to keep their clothes dry when they were in the shower.

"Honey, you have some explaining to do," he said and then left the bathroom.

In their room, all the panties he thought were stained and thought looked like she peed, were in a pile next to the dresser.  He was going to have to throw those out since they were stained to the point that washing them wouldn't get them clean.  There were twelve pairs in all.