LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There could have been potential for maybe 2 more chapters at most but this story is 2 years old and I'm guessing the author is really busy in real life and doesn't have time to finish it definition so that we've been left in the best state they could

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Well sorry it took so long i finally know what one of the 4 ideas i'm going to use and i hope you all enjoy it. ❤️  

Also before you read little warning there will be Abuse at the start.

Chapter 6.

“Well it seems like the baby wet his bed again what should we do to punish him mom?” Johns brother yelled at their mom who was downstairs.

Their mom pissed at having to deal with Johns problems again stomps upstairs before barging in his room almost making the door fall off its hinges.

“The little pissant wet his bed again? Jesus Christ how many times do we have to do this John.”

“But but… I didn’t mean to I was asl..” John’s mom slapped him sending him flying into the wall almost knocking him out cold but leaving him aware enough to hear his mom and brother.

“Dammit take John back to the doghouse he can sleep there a few nights; he should be happy its summer if the little shit died from freezing that would be a problem.” John’s mom watched as her oldest son drug John down the stairs by his foot watching him hit his head on each stair on the way down.

“Jesus what did I just say? Try not to kill the useless pissant I told you It would be a problem if you kill him, we need his dumbass alive or else someone might notice him missing.” She yelled from the top of the stairs.

“Sorry mom I’ll make sure he doesn’t hit his head on anymore for now. By the way what do you want me to do with him when I put him in the doghouse?” John’s brother asked.

“Take Suzi’s old dog collar and put it on him and chain his useless ass outside. Two or Three days like that should remind him to listen.” John’s mom said hearing her oldest closed the back door behind him.

John’s older brother drug him through the grass and mud before tossing him against the doghouse causing him to become more aware of everything.

“Please…. Don’t I’m sor..” John never got to finish before his older brother punched him in the face causing him to burst out crying. John’s brother quickly put the collar on him and tired him to the pole so he couldn’t move or go anywhere.

“If I find out that you are not out here when I bring you some food tonight you will be dead understand?” John’s brother yelled.

His brother waited for a minute before he kicked John in the side. “I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” He yelled.

Sobbing quietly John let out a small noise. “Yes, I understand.” He said quietly watching as his brother left him outside in the hot summer sun.

“NO DON’T LEAVE ME!” Amelia screamed loudly starting to wake up and realize it was only a dream, she curled up into a ball and started crying her eyes out at her old memory’s when she was young.

Amelia soon realized that the bed was dry, and she was ecstatic before remembering she put on a diaper last night before she went to sleep. She slowly moved her hand down to her waist feeling the soaked padding between her legs.

Amelia let out a loud long sigh. “Son of a bitch. Well at least the bed is dry this time I’m really going to need to see a doctor today…” Amelia slowly gets up out of bed and heads to the bathroom tossing her clothes and putting her soaked diaper in the trash before jumping in the shower hoping to enjoy a hot shower this morning.

After being in the shower for almost 30 minutes Amelia got out and wrapped herself in a towel heading out of the bathroom before sitting down in the chair and looking at the clock on the wall. She was shocked when she saw it was only 7 AM. She decided she might as well call Amy and see if she’s awake so she can tell her she might be late coming in.

Amelia grabbed her phone from the nightstand and called Amy’s phone.

“Hey Amelia, what’s up why you are calling so early?” Amy wondered if something was wrong for Amelia to be calling her this early in the morning.

“Is it ok if I come in a little late, I’m going to head to the doctor and see if I can find out what’s wrong with my bladder if that’s fine.” Amelia knew her voice sounded depressed, but she hoped Amy wouldn’t say anything about it.

“I don’t see a problem with you coming in late if your going to the doctor’s office, but didn’t you call your doctor yesterday?” Amy was a bit confused on why she was going to go to a doctor after her call yesterday.

“Yeah I did but I want another doctor to look at me just in case cause I’m a bit worried.” Amy could tell how worried Amelia was just by her voice, but she knew as Amelia’s boss she shouldn’t overstep her bounds yet.

“Sure, hun it’s fine just text me or call me and tell me what the doctor said please?”

“Ok Amy I’ll call you or text once I know anything about what’s wrong. Well I’ll see you at work later take care.” Amelia said ending the call. She let out a long sigh and started to look for where the nearest doctor’s office was.

A crossed town Amy was panicking a bit. “This is not good this is really not good… Amelia sounds so depressed…. I really should stay out of her personal life but screw it I’m going to call the doctor’s office and ask for a favor.” Amy quickly dialed the doctor’s person phone number hoping he would pick up.

“Heyyy Amy how’s it going, what can I do for you?”

“Hey Mason, I need a favor from you.” Amy asks.

“Sure, what do you need?”

“Here soon your going to have a girl whose name is Amelia come in to talk about her bladder problem please make sure you deal with her and tell me what you find out about her problem.”

“Um Amy that’s kind of unethical and violates a few laws…” Manson thinks Amy might have lost it asking for a favor like this.

“She works for me and I’m her boss. I’m really worried about her she sounded depressed over it so please do me this favor.” Amy was hoping he would say yes knowing this. Amy could tell Amelia had been abused as a child and felt bad for the girl and wanted to be there for her.

Mason sighed loud enough Amy could her it on her head. “Fine this one time and only because she works for you and you are worried about her.”

“Thanks Mason I owe you.”

“No problem.” Mason ended the call wondering what he just got himself into.

Amelia found the only doctor’s office in town and decided she should get going in a few minutes. Amelia heads over to her clothes and starts to get dressed making sure to put a pair of the training panties on just in case she had to go and couldn’t find a bathroom. After grabbing her shoes and tying them, she makes sure she has everything before heading out the door to the doctor’s office a few blocks away.

Amelia walked down the street walking by the park like she did everyday enjoying how nice it look. She thought she heard someone yell when she felt herself get hit in the head by something knocking her down.

“Son of a bitch what the hell was that?” Amelia said holding her head where she got hit.”

Amelia notices a few mothers running to her. She hoped they would believe she was an adult or else this might take a while. The first one of the three mothers got to her first kneeling down and looking at her head.

“Sweetie can you see ok? Tell me how bad does it hurt.”

“Yeah I’m fine just a minor headache now.” Amelia was doing her best right now not to be scared she didn’t want to wet herself in front of 3 moms

“Where are your parents baby girl?”

“I’m not a baby or a toddler lady I’m 22 and I’m on my way to the doctor’s office can you please put me down?” All 3 of the moms are looking at her like she just slapped them.

“Sweetie do you have any proof?” The mother that is still kneeling next to her asks.

Amelia reaches in her purse with her other hand and pulls out her I.D getting really sick of having to do this all the time. “See? It says 22 now leave me alone dammit.” Amelia screams as she walks away heading for the doctor’s office leaving the 3 mothers looking at her in shock.

When Amelia thinks she’s enough away she loses it. “That freaking hurt like hell I don’t even know what hit me.” Amelia reached up and slightly pushed on her flinching. “Well that’s going to bruise now just great.”

Amelia finally reached the doctor’s office still using one hand to cover the bump on her head she now has. She struggles to open the door with one hand before someone opens it for her to let her inside.

“There you go sweetie.” A nice man holding the door open for her. Amelia nods at him before heading into the office hoping she will get some good news.

Amelia walked up to the desk and waits a few minutes before she has to knock something over to be noticed. A nurse comes around the side to see what happened when she spots a small girl standing there.

“Can I see a doctor about a problem I’m having please miss?” Amelia asks trying to be polite.

The nurse is a little shocked realizing this girl might be older than she thought. “Sure, hun what’s your name?” “Amelia Smit.” Amelia cringed wondering why J had made her last name Smit she thought it sounded weird and dumb.

“Sure, thing hun fill out this paperwork and give it to the nurse when you are called back.”

Amelia sat in a chair and sent the good part of 15 minutes trying to fill everything out. “What the hell? What am I illegal too? Hell, I don’t know, I guess I’ll put unknown.” Amelia was able to finish the paperwork before the nurse even came out to call her.

“Amelia Smit?” A nurse finally called. “Right here miss.” “Ok Amelia let me get your height and weight and then follow me to the room.”  The nurse looked at her height and weight and was a bit worried because even a toddler was bigger and heavier than her.

Amelia followed the nurse into one of the rooms and hoped up on the table with a little bit of help from the nurse. The nurse took her pulse blood pressure and then gave her a once over before taking the paperwork and leaving her alone.

Amelia pulled out her phone and texted Amy that she was sitting the doctor’s office waiting for the doctor to see her.

When Amy saw the text, she was really happy that Amelia really did go to the doctors hoping Amelia would get some good news from Mason.

Just as Amelia had put her phone down the doctor walked into the room and looked at her for a minute surprised at how short she was.

“Hello Amelia, my name is Doctor Jaycox but everyone calls me Mason. So, what can I do for you today?”

Amelia was a little nervous she was not expecting a guy at all. “Well umm I’ve been having problems controlling my bladder lately it seems.” Amelia said barely loud enough for Mason to hear.

“Well from what I see we don’t have much of a medical history on you care to tell me a bit before now?” Mason thought it was a bit odd but if she didn’t want to tell him he wasn’t going to push her.

“Well…. The truth is I’m trans and really have no real medical history cause of how I grew up.” Mason was not really shocked by this because his he had a feeling about it when he read her chart and the paperwork she filled out.

“How long ago was your surgery?” Mason asked.

“Maybe 3 weeks ago at most I was asleep for 2 weeks to recover though.” Hearing this Mason was a little shocked normally you don’t put someone to sleep after that. Mason had a horrific thought.

“Amelia… Did they give you any instructions to follow after the surgery?” Mason watched as Amelia got confused by his question.

“What do you mean? They woke me up gave me some meds I wet to sleep woke up later and then I left.” Mason had a bad feeling in his gut now.

“Amelia I’m going to run some tests and collect some blood and urine samples ok? This might take a few hours so bear with me.” Once Amelia nodded yes at Mason we quickly left and started ordering his nurses to get the tests started while he made a call.

Mason got to his office before pulling out his cell and calling Amy right away. “Amy there may be a problem a really big problem.”

“Mason what’s wrong your scaring me now.”

“First Amy do you know that Amelia is trans and the surgery was for that?” Mason was expecting silence after he said that, but Amy answered right away.

“Yes, I had a feeling about it when we talked, I saw a small scar on her throat and took a guess.”

“Well good guess Amy wish you would have told me but that’s in the past. The bigger problem we have here is after the surgery she was asleep for what she guesses is two weeks on top of that they didn’t give her any instructions on what to do once she left.” Mason thought the phone had died before Amy started to talk again.

“They didn’t give her any instruction for healthcare or any aftercare? And why was she asleep for two weeks I thought when u did that kind of surgery years ago it was like a day then a few to recover and they leave? Amy was growing more and more worried by the minute.

“That’s just it I don’t know she should have had aftercare a small booklet or something and been awake right after the surgery. I have my nurses running tests to try and see what all is wrong.”

Amy let out a few tears feeling bad for the poor girl. “Thanks Mason keep me updated please.”

“No problem Amy this girl needs it.” Mason ended the call before sighing at looking up at the ceiling while leaning back in his chair.

“Hey! Be gentle that needle is huge, and shouldn’t I be in the bathroom to pee in the dumb cup?” Amelia said now a little upset.

“Hun, we need to get some blood and because of your size it’s a lot easier for us just to get the urine sample.” The nurse says finishing up getting the urine sample while the other nurse gets the blood.

“Ok just please be gentle it hurts.” Amelia said letting out a single tear from the big needle in her arm.

“Don’t worry hun after this the rest of the tests will be easy.” The nurse tells her.

The nurses left Amelia alone only for 5 minutes before coming back and taking her to get test after test after test. Before Amelia knew it, she ended up having 7 different tests and it had taken over 2 hours. Amelia was exhausted from all the tests and was happy when they lead her back to her room to lay down and rest tell Mason could tell her the news.

Mason looked over the tests shocked and worried about what he was reading. He called Amy once he was done reading everything. “Amy, we have a big problem….” Mason said before filling her in on all the tests causing Amy to feel really bad for Amelia not knowing anything yet.

“Please Mason be gentle about it.”

“Don’t worry Amy I will.” Mason says as he ends the call and grabs the test results and heads to Amelia’s room.

Mason stands outside the room Amelia is and takes a huge breath before going in knowing this will not go well.

Mason enters and sits down on the stool in the room and looks at Amelia who is stilling on the bed waiting for Mason to tell her what’s wrong. “Well what do I start.”

“How bad is it?” Amelia asks a little scared.

“Well X-rays show you have over 60 cracks and broken bones that have healed over the years. The fact that they healed as well as they did a miracle. Next you ended up having a UTI and seem to have had it for the last week from what it looks like.” Mason says stopping to catch his breath.

“Is that all?” Amelia sees him nod no and it worries her more.

“You said you were Tran’s and had the surgery, well there are some problems with that. First off, they did not give you any info about aftercare and homecare so that made its own list of problems. Your bladder also is roughly the size of a 2-year old’s. The fact that you were able to be potty trained is amazing. I’m sorry to also say it looks like some medication you took started to destroy your bladder muscles, right now it will be any day before your fully bladder incontinent. The good news is your bowels look fine right now at least I’m not sure if the medication you took will effect that too but only time will tell.” Mason was happy he finished the large part of it able to breath and answer any of Amelia’s questions.

Once Amelia heard it all she broke down and started crying in her hands. “Amelia sweetie talk to me.” Mason said as he rubbed her back.

Sniffling Amelia tries to talk. “Not only do I look like I’m a toddler I’m about to have the control of one too. I don’t know any of what was given to me after the surgery they never told me anything about that I don’t even know what they all did they made me a girl and changed my voice, what else did they do to me.” Amelia screamed grabbing Masons doctors coat crying into that.

“Amelia even if you can’t control when you go to the bathroom your alive your healed bones say that much, so your life is not over hun.” Mason did his best to calm her down not sure if he should call Amy.

Amelia let go before speaking to Mason. “My family is what caused my broken and cracked bones… They were monsters.”

Mason quickly pulls out his phone while Amelia is not looking and still in his coat and texts Amy to get here quickly.

“Amelia wearing protection will not be that bad I promise you just need to take it slow for now and maybe take a few days off from your job and collect yourself. You really need to take a few days to relax.”

Amelia lifts her head up and looks at Masons face “I have friends here and no one to do anything with… what do you want me to do to relax play at the park?”

Mason sighed knowing this was not going to be easy. “Talk to Amy your boss and see if she wants to do anything with you please?”

Amelia gets immediately scared. “How do you know Amy is my boss……”

“Amelia I’m good friends with Amy she asked me to deal with you personally, she was worried about you.”

“She did?” Amelia is confused why would Amy do that.

“Yes, she said you sounded depressed and was worried about you.”

“…Oh…... I’m sorry” Amelia looked down at the ground not use to someone being worried about her.

“It’s ok Amelia. Amy is coming to pick you up and take you home or to her place it will be up to you.” Mason says before he hears a knock on the door and Amy coming in.

“Hey Mason, hey Amelia.” Amy says trying to smile and not show her worry.

“Hey Amy, you can take Amelia home now.” Mason hands Amy the file for Amelia to look over later before heading out of the room.

“Hey Amelia, what do you want to do?” Amy could tell Amelia still wanted to cry and was thinking just about ignoring Amelia’s wishes and taking her home and letting her crash in her guest room.

“…Can I please go to your house I really don’t want to be alone right now…. And please get me some diapers so I don’t get anything wet.” Amelia says sobbing.

“Shhh it’s alright hun I’ll help anywhere I can.” Amelia grabs a diaper from one of the drawers in the office. She pulls down Amelia’s pants and trainers and notices that they are slightly damp. She grabs the changing supplies from the drawers and gently powders Amelia as she looks away embarrassed to look at Amy. Amy slides the diaper under Amelia and tapes it up, making sure it fits ok before pulling her pants back up and then picking her up and carrying her out of the office.

“I can walk Amy…”

“Shh hun let me help, you really need it today.”

Amy gets to her car and opens the back door being gentle as she puts Amelia in the back seat and buckles her in. Amy gets in the driver’s seat and starts the car before quickly looking back at Amelia and seeing the girl almost asleep. “Well guess I’ll take you to my house for now…...”

Amy pulls out of the doctor’s office and heads home to her house. She plans to let Amelia sleep for a few hours before getting the girl some lunch.

Amy looks back at Amelia again and can’t help but think how hurt Amelia must be and Amy hopes she can help her feel better.

Sounds about like my life!! Except I still haven’t been able to have the surgery yet!! I’m 42 now!! And actually love being a baby girl!! Now I have a Mommy and possibly a Daddy!! Someone who will love me and not abuse me!! Except for the fact that I am about 6’1” tall and not the actual size of a toddler!! 

On 8/23/2022 at 12:05 AM, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Yeah...... Things happened IRL is crazy and my mental health has been crap. Everything has been on hold for now but I do plan on finishing stuff. Especially if my Daddy loves the story's.

Sorry to hear that about your RL. My mental health hasn’t been great either severe childhood trauma not quite as bad as this but still pretty severe!! Due to my being trans!! And also trauma from war, as I am a disabled combat veteran Iraq war!  So Due to the ptsd issues I have started regressing more and more!! I’m grateful to finally have a loving Mommy though!! Would love to see how more of this story would work out, maybe give some hope that my new endeavor will work out with my new Mommy!!

• 4 weeks later...