LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

As the elevator goes up Joann talks to Sam “you have to be your big girl self today for the doctor... can you do that for mommy? She is going to ask you all about school and daddy and other things too...” she finishes as the door opens and they get out on the 10th floor. Joann lead Sam away from the elevator to wait for her answer if she can be a big girl today.

Joann hugs Sam and rubs her back “It’s okay sweetie you don’t have to talk about daddy today... just talk about yourself, I bet there are toys and games to play in there too. Would you like to go see?” She is trying to keep a positive tone towards Sam

“Shhhh Sam, you are too loud for inside... but yes Sammy, we can go to the toy store after you see this doctor.” She says as she still has Sam in the hug. “Would you like to go see where her office is? It’s room 1178.”

Joann picks up Sam as the woman yells and Joann says loudly back to her “I have this handled ma’am...” Joann hugs Sam and talks quietly to her as they walk away from the woman “it’s okay Sam... just don’t run away from mommy. That’s twice already today you have run off without mommy.” Soon they turn the corner and Joann sits Sam down and holds out her hand for Sam to hold onto. “Hold my hand and we can find this doctor with toys together, okay sweetie?”

“I will Sam... there is a time and a place for punishments, and this isn’t the time or place for that. You were inside a building on the 10th floor. You were excited to see the toys, I get that but that woman didn’t. It’s okay to be excited for something new, but we have to be safe getting there.” Joann holds her daughter as they talk “are you ready to go see her office now?”

Joann sounds excited “We found it Sam!” She opens the door and in the lobby there is a large doll house a large pirate ship and a large treasure chest full of toys. Joann took Samantha to a child psychologist who is super nice and friendly. Joann checks in as Sam runs to the toys, soon she sits down by Sam who is playing.

Joann smiles as Sam hugs her and thinks that she is in trouble “of course you aren’t in trouble sweetie, that must be how they call you back here. Go with the nice lady and she will take you back to the nice doctor.” Joann hugs Sam a nurse with really red hair comes over and stoops down she is friendly and super patient “hi, my name is Red, are you Samantha?”