LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

Joann was a widow with an 11 year old daughter, Sam (short for Samantha) who is failing schools and is one bad paper away from being kicked out. She is doing the dishes waiting for her daughter to come home from school this Thursday. She knows Sam is getting a grade on her History paper about Mesopotamia back today as she hears the school bus comes to a stop at the end of their driveway.

Samantha walked off of the bus clutching her bag her hair all messed up. she quickly ran into the hous and up to her room hoping her mom would notice she has been crying. “stupid fucking bullies why cant they just leave me alone” she say crying not realizing she basically yelled it.

Joann heard her daughter enter and yells to her “Samantha come down here right now! You know the routine when you come home!” Sam knows the rules, no shoes inside, show mom all your work from school and most importantly no cussing!

“I’m sorry you had a bad day at school... but that doesn’t mean you leave your shoes on, right?” Joann’s voice changes to a calm motherly tone rather than yelling at her daughter.

Joann sees the failing grade on her paper. “Oh Sammy... you failed this whole year! I guess I will have to talk to the principal tomorrow when you are at school about this problem.” She seems disappointed but hugs her daughter. “Would you like to have a snack after school?”

Joann is holding onto Sam and doesn’t let her daughter go and runs her back as she tells her “Every kid deserves a snack after school. Aren’t you hungry?”

Joann snaps back “no Cussing young lady! Now what do I usually do when you cuss at me?” She holds her close to her chest so she can’t leave knowing her daughter needs to pee after school

“Shhh I know you need to pee pee but you have cussed twice since you came home. Do you think you deserve to be spanked for that?” She asks her daughter as she still holds her close rubbing her back

Joann lowers Sam’s skirt and underwear to her ankles, “I don’t think so young lady, you deserve them right now” she flips Sam over onto her stomach over her mom’s knees and gives her 5 hard, quick swats on her little butt for each cuss word she said.”

Joann stands her daughter up and takes off her shirt “go take a shower while I clean up your pee pee mess. Come down when you are finished and dressed in your pjs”

Joann cleans up the accident thinking about protection for her daughter and gets a great idea, but she will act on it tomorrow. As Sam enters and asks about the pjs when answers her “Cause it’s almost dinner time little one. What do you want to eat?”

She did hear her mom, as she came into her daughters room and catches Sam pulling up her pants “what are you doing Sam? You aren’t a baby!” She grabs ahold of her daughter and carries her downstairs still in the pull-up and her pants halfway around her legs.