LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

Joann hugs her daughter “I love you so much, you know that right?” she rubs Sam’s back and holds her close “this is a doctors office sweetie.”

“No, I could never get rid of you! Shh shh shh calm down Sammy, this is a different kind of doctor.” She says holding her daughter even closer to her 

Joann rubs her daughter is back. “They just want to talk to you about what has been going on at school and what you think about. It’s okay to talk to them. I though you might like someone to complain about me to.” She takes her time reassuring Samantha before they even get ready to go inside.

“Shhh shhhh baby girl... you are fine. And we can be like when you were a baby, but you need someone to vent to about everything in life.” Joann is rubbing Sam’s back and trying to calm her daughter down “did you know mommy has a talking doctor too?”

“I know you miss daddy. I miss daddy too, and talking to someone helps me. Would you like to try and talk to them... I even brought you some new clothes to wear inside so you don’t have to wear these.” She hugs Sam as she talks knowing this is a lot for her daughter

“Samantha! Get back here right now!” Joann yells at her daughter as she watches her run through the parking lot. But she keeps running towards the door and Joann runs after her, catches up and grabs her daughter before she could reach the very heavy door “Samantha Ryan Hill! You know better than to run through a very busy parking lot!” She turns around and walks back to the car and gets into the trunk and pulls out a bag full of clothes. “Let’s get you changed into some appropriate clothes for a doctor.” Joann opens the back seat door and lays Sam down and pulls off Sam’s g-string and pulls down her skirt so she is naked from the waist down.

As Joann pulls out a pair of thick training panties, like toddlers wear when they are learning to use the potty, and slides them onto Sam. “We aren’t late Samantha, we are really early actually. We have over a half hour to get inside. Now let mommy dress her little girl.” She says as she slides on a pair of shorts that have little fire hydrants all over them. She pulls off the very inappropriate shirt and slides on a shirt with more fire hydrants.

Joann always wished that Sam was a boy so she choose the fire hydrants since her husband was a fire fighter “I know you are a girl sweetie, but I thought these would remind you of daddy.”

(It isn’t a pull up, it is normal panties that are thicker than normal... think of toddler training underwear it’s like “big kid” underwear just about 5 times as thick as normal underwear)

”not yet sweetie, it’s too early still... we are going to sit here for about 10 more minutes. Do you like the fire hydrants? Do they remind you of Daddy?”