LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

As they drove to the school Joann talked with Sam. “One more little thing and you will be expelled in the middle of the day. So be on your best behavior little one, you don’t want to make it worse.” They round some curves and soon come to the school. Before Sam can get out she hears “wait for me Samantha!”

Joann knows she will get immediately expelled with her outfit. She opens the door and grabs Sam’s hand “we are going to go see the principal together, right now. Oh and if you say that I dressed you this morning, I will tell them that you did and are blaming me for your actions.” She holds her daughter close to her as they walk to the school and sign in.

(Can you play Joann for this part?)

“I’m paying attention to you sweetheart, now let’s go see the principal.” The principal lets them into his office “welcome, I wish it was under better circumstances.” He looks at Samantha and shakes his head and pulls out her file.

(Just leave Sam to me she doesn’t say a lot during this part and the box is empty to clean out the locker)

”ms. Bell I am sorry to say this but with this outfit your daughter has on today she is immediately expelled! She will no longer be accepted in our school district. Please empty out her locker and leave the premises”

“well fine by me come on samantha we are going to get all your stuff go wait by your locker im going to go to the car and grab a box for all of your things” she said standing up walking towards the door of the office

The principal puts the file away as Joann leaves. She goes to the car and grabs the box and returns to her daughter’s locker where she sees Sam bent over cleaning out the bottom.

Her mom saw the goodnight in the trash as she walks up and scolds her “Samantha! Stand up! Everyone can see your butt cheeks when you are bent over.” There are about 7 boys passing by as she is bent over and they all see her butt

Joann doesn’t say anything about the goodnights knowing by the time they get home there will be a crib and 4 cases of diapers and another 3 cases of other things she ordered waiting for them on the porch for all their neighbors to see. Ice everything is gathered she hands Sam a pad of post-it’s and a pen “write all your friends goodbye messages and leave them on their lockers before we have to go.”

Joann opens the trunk up and takes the box “here I’ll put it in for you.” She puts the box in the trunk and closes it before she opens the car door for Sam. She shuts the door and goes around and sits in the drivers seat. 

Joann is trying to concentrate on the curvy road, “I’m sorry you are scared Sammy, it’s just mommy has never been on this road before and I need to read the street signs. When I drive in a new place I am usually quiet baby girl, it’s nothing to be scared about.” She drives along and ends up at a tall building in the middle of downtown