LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

“Those goodnights are your cousins and your aunt bought them for him. I will have some more for you tonight.” She says taking the dress of her daughter “no sorry baby this isn’t right for you. Mommy has a special outfit for you today.” Joann rubs her daughter’s thighs “stay right here nakey girl while mommy gets your new outfit for today. Don’t move!” She says as she stands from the bed taking the dress and goodnights away.

“You have plenty of time sweetie. I called ahead and told them you would be late today.” She says coming into her daughters room holding a bag full of clothes Sam’s size. She pulls out a purple spaghetti strap shirt and puts in on Sam. She hides the g-string for last and pulls out the blue mini skirt that shows way too much when she bends over, she pulls up the skirt on Sam. Joann tells Sam “I think you are ready to go get some breakfast now” knowing full well that she doesn’t have underwear on

“But it is something that you bought, isn’t it?” Knowing full well it is, and Joann has the receipt to show from the mall when Sam was allowed to go on her own. She picks Sam up and carries her to the bathroom and sits her in the toilet. “Go potty before school.” Joann doesn’t leave the bathroom as Sam is pottying 

“Stand up and bend over.” Soon Sam bends over and Joann wipes her daughter off. “Alright take my hand and let’s go eat breakfast before we go talk with the principal” she holds out her hand for her daughter to hold onto as the panties are in Joann’s pocket for later.

Once the reach the bottom of the stairs she bends down and hugs her daughter close “oh Samantha, I don’t ever want you to leave and never come back. This is your home as well as mine, you always welcome here. Even when you are 50 going to be welcome in my home.” She rubs her back as she tries to calm her daughter’s worries. “It’s my fault you failed out of school, you are my responsibility and I am here to help you now. I am not mad at you, I am mad with myself. Now would you like some cereal before school or some pancakes and bacon?”

“Samantha, you are a big girl in some very adult clothes so you don’t get a bottle this morning. So what does my big girl want before we go to school?” Joann asks Sam as she pats her bare bottom under the very skimpy skirt 

“Bacon and Eggs sound like a great idea! Sit on the chair while mommy makes them” Joann ignores Sam’s question about the underwear. She gets the eggs and milk out of the fridge. She pours a glass of milk in a glass with a lid and hands it to Jen “here big girl, drink up while I make your eggs.”

“So it doesn’t spill on your new clothes. If you do spill, you are still wearing them to school. So don’t take it off young lady!” She makes the eggs and toast with butter and sugar. 

After she washes her dishes Joann leads her daughter to the bathroom and lifts hernia onto the toilet “potty once more for mommy before I put your panties on you.”

Joann waits for her to finish and then lifts her down and wipes her private parts. She pulls out the g-string and holds it open “step in Samantha!” She isn’t taking no for an answer

Joann pulls the up her daughter who has never worn a g-string. Soon the string goes in between Sam’s ass cheeks and she realizes she isn’t covered at all. “Of course darling, grab your backpack and let’s go.”

The car door is locked as Joann comes with her purse and a large box. She opens the trunk and puts the box inside and then opens the back door “get in Sam.”