LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

As she drinks the bottle Joann rubs her daughter’s hair and arms like when she was a baby. She thinks to herself “does she want to be put back into diapers? Was it that easy?” She shrugs as the bottle empties and she burps Sam

“It’s okay sweetie... mommy will wash off. Don’t worry about it, all bottle drinkers spit up a little after drinking, it’s normal.” She rubs her daughters back as she carries her upstairs and into Sam’s messy room. 

“Sometimes I do, yes. But I’m happy you are growing up to be a beautiful girl.” As Sam is on her back Joann pulls off the soaked goodnights. “Do you need to go potty before bed?”

“No panties for tonight sweetie... you don’t earn your panties and pants for tonight.” Joann says as she takes the panties out of Sam’s hand and puts them in her pocket. “Since if you don’t need to potty tonight then I will tuck you in for the night.” She pats her daughter’s bed for her to get in

“Sorry Sammy, you don’t get underwear tonight, that’s why I asked you if you needed to potty before you go to bed. I don’t want you having an accident tonight.” Joann smiles as she comforts her daughter. “Are you sure you don’t need to potty?” She asks again before leaving for the night.

“You don’t need anything sweetie, you are fine to air out for a night.” She kisses Sam on the forehead and runs her hair “have a good night sweetie. Mommy will come and get in the morning to get you up. Love you so much” she turns out the lights and closes the door

Her mom has taken away the good nights from her closet and drawers as Sam sleeps. She sees one is missing and smiles, she can’t wait until morning to see if Sam has wet herself. She leaves her daughter’s room and goes and orders a large crib, changing table, plenty of diapers, wipes and diaper rash cream along with babyish clothes and onesies in Sam’s size and bibs too. She smiles and knows it will be here tomorrow when Sam is at school.

She woke up before her alarm went off she quickly stood up feeling her goodnite sag as it is soaked she quickly put her outfit on for the day she decided to wear a cute dress she went down to the kitchen to get herself some breakfast before she had to leave for school before her mom gets up

Her mom was surprisingly up earlier than normal and was standing outside her daughter’s door as she was trying to to downstairs to eat. “And where do you think you are going young lady? I told you last night that I would be in to wake you up and get you ready for the day, didn’t I?” Joann seemed disappointed that her daughter didn’t listen to her last night.... but then again she must have been tired and forgot so she didn’t push it farther

“I bet you are hungry after not eating dinner last night, but I don’t think you are going to be on the yearbook anymore after today sweetie. You failed out of school and I have to talk to your principal today.” She picks her daughter up and feels her squishy goodnight on her bottom and not her bare butt. Her mom shuts the door as she walks into the room.

Joann rubs her daughters back “it’s okay sweet girl, but I think it’s a good thing you put them on because you needed them last night.” She lays Sam down on her back “lay down and mommy will dress you.” She pulls off the soaked goodnights and tosses them away. “Did you like the goodnights Sammy?” She asks her like she is two and not 11.

“I will get some more for tonight okay?” She says wiping off her daughter’s butt and flower parts with a wet wipe she had put in there last night. “But for today mommy will dress you for school. Would you like that?”