LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

Joann carries her daughter out of her room “you are only 11 and can’t decide if you need dinner or not. You are going to eat young lady.” As Sam is squirming her moms arms her pj pants fall off and onto the top of the stairs and leaves her in the goodnight 

“Sorry Sam you don’t need them. Who is going to see you? No one is here.” She carries Sam downstairs and to the kitchen. “What does my little Sammy want for dinner?” She asks her in a babish voice

Joann is starting to get mad and walks over to the couch and sits down. She quickly pulls down the goodnight, flips her daughter over her knees and gives her 5 more quick hard swats on her bare behind as Sam kicked her legs.

Joann pulls up the goodnights on her daughter and then sits her up on her knees and rubs her back explaining “It’s not about the pull-ups sweetie... it’s about you cussing.”

“Can mommy make you a piece of sugar toast? I know you like it” Joann keeps rubbing her daughter’s back and slowly starts to rock back and forth trying to soothe her

Joann stands up and carries Sam over to the kitchen table, she pulls out a chair and sits her daughter down gently. “Here sit here for mommy and I’ll make you some sugar toast. Do you want some milk?” She asks her daughter who is rubbing her eyes

Joann caught her daughter at the bottom of the stairs before she could run upstairs. “Sam. It’s okay. Mommy is here.” She holds Sam close to her chest and comfort she her. She has a bottle of milk on the counter.

(Night)

Joann hugs Sam and rubs her back and asks “why are you so sleepy Sam? It’s only 6 and your bedtime isn’t for another 3 hours. What happened at school today?” She picks up the bottle as she carries Sam to the couch and wants to talk to her daughter.

As Sam is telling her mom what happened at school, Joann is rubbing her daughters back slowly “I’m so sorry they were mean to you and that you didn’t get to eat lunch. I’m so sorry that happened to you.” She feels Sam’s cries die down a little as she sniffles a little. “What would you like mommy to do right now for you?” She asks softly.

“Only one more day until the weekend and then mommy won’t make you go back.” She says as she is rubbing Sam’s back “but you need some food today. Are you thirsty?” She asks Sam who is holding tight onto her.

Joann sits Sam on her knees and then lays her back into her arm “shhh just close your eyes and relax” she says as she puts the bottle with warm milk into Sam’s mouth. “Just suck on the baba mommy made for you”

(night for,reals... my eyes are crossing)