LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

“You would think that, but she just woke up for the day... like I said you came a lot earlier than I expected you would.” She helps Sam untwist the playset as Sam untwists the ponies

“I know.... but this is supposed to be a punishment time out here. She got out of the crib this morning when I told her to stay in so she wouldn’t hurt herself.” She gets the last tie off and removes the cardboard from the back. She sits it in the grass, “here you go Sam. There is your new toy, now have fun and let mommy know if you need a change.” She kisses Sam’s head and goes to sit by her friend. “So what’s with this new guy?”

“Oh I would love to meet this gentleman. If I spanked Sam every time she got into trouble, she wouldn’t be able to sit down for 3 years. I have to try something new for her punishments, so being naked infront of you is punishment enough.”

“Trust me, if it was anyone else I would put her in a shirt but since it’s you and you have bathed her multiple times I felt fine with it. I wouldn’t want to mess her up already more than she. (Regarding his death.)” she winks at her best friend as she sips on the lemonade. 

“And if I do I’m enlisting you to do all the diaper changes and baths while I do all the feedings for the next 10 years” She playfully punches her friends shoulder.

“Okay... but I’m not sure that regressing her is the right thing. She can’t be regressed every time something bad happens, she has to learn to deal with death, anger and her raw emotions rather than blowing up or acting out.”

Joann laughs at the picture “Why do you do that with every guy you meet? It it some sort of ritual they have to do to prove worthy of you?”

Joann caught her as she ran past her, picks her up and puts her onto her lap and asks the young girl  “and where do you think you are going young lady?”

“you are going to stay out here and get some sunshine with both of us. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow so we can’t go outside to get some sun, plus you aren’t stupid, why do you think you are stupid?”