LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

As Sam comes towards the couch Joann has her stop and pulls down her pants and diaper so she is naked from the waist down, she flips Sam over her knees and starts to spank Sam, hard on her bare butt 6 times

As she keeps sparking her she tells Sam “this is for cussing in the parking lot at aunty lynn’s” she stops after she sparks Sam 6 more times until her butt is a nice pink color 

“I know it hurts a lot... maybe next time you will think twice before cussing” she says as she stands Sam up off of her legs and leads her to a corner and makes her face the corner “stay here while Mommy brings in some of the boxes, and no rubbing your butt.” 

Joann never leaves the room as the diaper is in the middle of the room by the couch and Sam is in the far corner as Joann opens the front door wide open and leaves it open as Sam is standing in the far corner with her butt being shown the room. Joann sees Sam moving around a bit uncomfortable without anything covering her butt she says in a stern voice “stand still Samantha or you will get more spankings for touching your bottom.”

As Sam calms down Joann brings in 6 big boxes full of diapers, 4 more full of clothes, a box with a front facing car seat, a mattress for a crib and the box with the crib, one box with only wipes and lotion... all with the door wide open

Joann slowly shuts the door after waving to a neighbor “you have a good day too Mrs. Frances” she turns around after she shuts the door and unboxes a box full of purple and pink day time diapers. She sets up some shelves and puts the diapers on it. 

Soon she says “Turn around Sammy and come lay down on the floor by the couch.”

Joann tries to reassure Sam “You are almost 11... but you are still 10 sweetie, and today you couldn’t hold your pee pees in so for awhile you are going to be put back into diapers... just until your body tells me that you are ready for big girl pants.” She says as she opens a box with wipes and heads over to the couch

• Like 2

“Samantha... you were in pull-ups, the goodnights are pull-ups, and you soaked those last night, and not to mention the diaper you soaked when you saw auntie lynn. Your little body is telling me that you aren’t ready for pull-ups.” She says as she sits down on the floor holding a pink diaper with princesses. 

• Like 1

“Sammy... you will be fine. No one will see you in these and we aren’t leaving the house today anyways.” She says as she’s opens the wipes up and gets one out starting to wipe Sam’s thighs off

Joann spanks Sam as she squirms around “stay still Sammy... it will go quicker if you just stay still.” She wipes Sam’s inner thighs and lifts her legs and starts to wipe off her butt

“I know it does but I have to get it clean sweetie...” she says as she finishes up and unfolds the diaper and spreads it on the floor she gets the tapes level and asks “can you lift your bottom up for me?”