LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her baby issue (private)

lebeau13

Lynn rubs Sam’s legs “but it is a hard subject for you you talk about Sammy, it was okay that you yell at me this time. You had such strong feelings and they bursted out of you huh?” She finishes up as Joann hugs her close 

Lynn calmly and slowly says “shhh you don’t need to be punished... this is a safe place and no one gets punished here. You had a lot of feelings inside you for a long time and they just got bigger and bigger and they just exploded out, it’s actually a normal thing people do so don’t feel bad. Try and calm down now.” 

Lynn smiles and nods “yes, and actually it is normal for some adults to do the same thing too!” She sees Sam is calming down a little bit “would you like to color a picture now?”

Red was trying to get out of the room before Sam noticed her, but she shakes her head no “sorry little one I have to put these towels into the wash before they start to stink.” She opens the door and makes her leave as Lynn rubs Sam’s back

Lynn sensed Sam’s sadness and reassured her “don’t worry Red still likes you... she just has to start the laundry and then will be back. I promise”

Lynn and Joann soon hugged Sam “she will return sweetie don’t worry... please calm down.” Joann gets rainbow dash from beside her leg and holds it up for Sam to see “do you want to play ponies with us?”

As Sam nears the door Red opens it and sees the little girl she tries to be positive  “hey little one, how are you now that you have dry pants on?”

Red picks up Sam and scoops her up like a baby and steps into the room “now don’t say that! You are the best daughter you can be and your mommy is trying to be the best mommy she can be” she sits down on the floor and joins Joann and Lynn on the floor making a giant triangle 

• Like 1

Joann rubs Sam’s legs and talks sweetly to her daughter “I think you are lost and not sure how to act right now, I want to help you sweetie.”

• Like 1

“I know all of that Sammy, but you are only 10 and still need mommy’s help. It is my fault you got expelled from school today and it is my fault for leaving the goodnights in your closet after your aunt left them in there. But mommy has a plan going forward on how to help you. But you still need someone to talk to, and that’s is what miss Lynn is here for”

“You are almost 11, your birthday is in a couple weeks.” Joann says as she sees her daughter grab a paw patrol coloring book and starts coloring

Lynn picks up a crayon and asks Sam “can I color too Sammy?”

Lynn colors a pup red as Sammy colors. Joann asks Sammy is a very nice calm voice “Sammy, is it okay if mommy goes and finishes up some paperwork with Red while you color here with Miss Lynn?”