LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Step behind the curtain over there while I change Tommy and Faye.” Erin keeps hugging her as she points to a long purple curtain in the corner of the room.

Soon the class is dismissed except for the ones that have messy pants. “You lucky three get to have your first diaper change!” Erin says happily as Jen messes herself. “Tommy you can go first” She lifts him up onto the table and secures him to the table. She takes off his shorts

Erin knows she should hurry but takes her time cleaning up his butt before sliding the dirty diaper out from under him. She slides under him a new diaper that has teddy bears on the front and secures him up not letting him cum. As she slides his shorts on she reminds him “no cummies Tommy!”

(be back later, low battery)

Tommy gathers his shoes, pants and underwear and leaves the classroom as Erin changes Faye. She puts a clean diaper on her and tapes it up. “All set Faye. And remember no touching yourself.” She says as she sets her down.

“I am here to change you into a clean diaper and if you want to talk about your major we can do that. We can go grab a snack and talk.” Erin seems really willing to help Jen. Erin lays Jen onto the changing table and removes her shorts. “Tell me what you are uncomfortable with the most.”

Erin knows she is embarrassed. “Everyone is embarrassed by this.” She says as she cleans off the poop and slides a clean diaper under her butt. 

“The art major is where you make art. Pottery, drawing, painting, oils, everything...” Erin says as she puts the diaper rash cream on Jen’s butt

“I’m not sure of the classes and I’m not the one who creates schedules.” She lowers Jen’s butt onto the diaper and tapes it up onto her and slides her shorts back on. “There all clean now.” She says as she stands Jen on the floor.