LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yumi looks in the fridge and throws away all the old food, as she is washing her hands she looks out the back and es a black and white boarder collie “who’s cute dog is outside?”

“Well, I’ll just name her Jenny” Yumi smiles back at Yua as she dries her hands off. She is trying to lighten the mood but knows nothing will work for Yua right now. “Can we let her inside since it’s so cold out?” She asks seriously.

“Well Star is a cute name too!” She says as Yua lets the dog in and she gives it a rub. “She is a cute puppy!” Yumi looks around, “where do you sleep Yua?”

Yumi stops Yua “it’s over 6 hours away from here by car. We can’t go tonight sweetheart. Let’s take a walk around your farm, I’ve never been to a farm before. Can you show me something I don’t know about? Like do you have a tractor or even a pile of hay?”

Yumi and Yua walked to the barn, it was at least a quarter of a mile from the house. When Yua opened the barn doors Yumi took a couple steps back in shock, she has always loved WWII in history class, and this plane took her breath away. “You have a Spitfire?” She turns to look at Yua in amazement “and it’s in great shape too!”

Something took her eyes away from the plane, it was stairs leading to a loft. Yumi points up “what’s up there?”

“You have lots of things! And the plane can’t fly, but it doesn’t mean it’s in terrible shape. It has its wings, nose and landing gear. Everything else I can find.”

“Prototypes never work, you have to get another WWII engine for this thing... sorry, I keep going on about this thing. Do you have a favorite spot to watch the sunset?”