LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh thanks, hey... do you want to swing with me?” Dawn asks

Mr. Bell checks the others diapers and then changes two of the kids before he heads up to the front of the classroom. “Welcome to Art Lab, is everyone in the right place?”

Yumi rolls over in her sleep and is awoken by the pinching in her groin and remembers the chastity belt and sighs. 

They go over to the swing set and Dawn sits down and feels her diaper squish underneath her, she makes a disgusted facial expression as her body weight rests on the swing. 

“Alright, welcome to Art Lab everyone. I hope you all have had a good experience with getting to find your classes today.”

Yumi rolls over thinking about how Lexie’s meeting went with the Dean.

(Can you add more details please)

Dawn tries to swing but doesn’t like the feeling between her legs so she just sits there.

Mr. Bell waits for kids to answer him before he continues

Lexie knows not to go before the end of the week. Yumi looks at the clock and realizes it’s close to dinner time so she checks her email.

“Yeah..... I am.... it’s just squishy under me”

He lets them look around “as you notice all the art on the walls is done by students.” There are paintings, ceramic pots, sculptures and glass work around the studio

the email was sent to her by mistake, it was supposed to go to the farm. Yumi forwards the email to the Dean and asks what this is all about.

Dawn looks scared “only Yumi is allowed to change me”

He smiles as they look at all the seniors work. “Who is in more than one art class?” He asks

Yumi replies to the email, “can I have updates on her please?”

“It’s okay. It’s just a feeling I’m not used to.” She says as she starts swinging

Mr. Bell sees everyone but three people raise their hand “for those of you that have more than one art class, in here you can work on whichever class you want. This class is a lab for you to catch up or work on a current project.”

Yumi continues checking her emails and reads one from the dean that says that she is in charge of Lexie for the next week while she is still here. She smiles and then sends Lexie a text “come to my room now!”

Dawn sees a baseball and goes to get it. Once she gets it she tosses it to Carla.

Mr. Bell,p let’s the kids quiet down. “Alright that’s the end of this class! It’s not much to do today. So you are free to go!”

Yumi forwards the email from the dean saying that Yumi is in charge for the next week. And then the following text “NOW MISSY OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!”

She gets hit in the head"hey owww?"

Yua sighs and goes back to her room sighing feeling exhausted and depressed 

"No i wont?"she says texts giggling to herself 

Dawn did t mean to hit her in the head, she comes rushing over, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hit your head. Are you okay?”

Yumi gets an alert that Yua is back in her room.

Yumi smiles at the text and then sends a little shock to Lexie’s new wire before sending another text “Now! Or you get 5 more shocks”

Carla giggles"yeah it didn't hurt that bad but you look so cute when your concerned 

Lexie whines loudly regretting this wire feeling embarrassed but doesn't respond 

Dawn smiles and then tackles Carla “geez Carla, you gave me a real scare. I thought you were really hurt.”

Yumi shocks Lexie 6 more times each time getting stronger and stronger and by the final one it gives her a zap near her ovaries and it really hurt her. With the last shock it makes Lexie’s bladder spasm and floods her diaper. Yumi then sends another text “now! Or I will come and get you myself young lady and I will report this to the Dean!”

Dawn gets up and checks her watch, “oh! It’s almost dinner! I better get going! See you Monday!” She heads to her dorm.

Yumi is waiting for Lexie, she has a little chair situated in the middle of the floor and the door is cracked open.

Dawn gets halfway but realizes she forgot her books. She turns around and goes back to get them and he runs all the way back to her dorm.

”sit down on the chair Alexa!” Yumi says as he holds the buzzer in her hand.

Dawn runs into the room huffing and puffing, scared of being later for dinner.

Yumi turns to a soft person now “Lexie, for the rest of the week you are to follow Dawn around and you are to be my little.” She holds out her hand and leads her to the kids room and introduces them, “Dawn, Jen, this is Lexie. She is going to be one of you for the next week and then she will be going away to the farm”

Dawn hugs Lexie “welcome to our room!”