LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I am here to change you once you have done it but you aren’t allowed to use potties anymore sweetie. What are you looking to study here in college?”

“Jen it is. And can I look what up sweetie? What your major is? It isn’t formally registered in our system and was going to do that today to get your schedule going.”

Erin shows her the pamphlet that lists all the majors she can choose from the list includes: Accounting, Art, Biology, Chemistry, Conservation Science, Earth Science, Economics, Education, Language Arts, Mathematics, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, English, Environmental Science, Geology, History, Humanities, International Affairs, Journalism, Marketing, Mathematics, Media Production, Music,mMusic Education, Physics, Sociology, Theatre

”look and see what one you remember liking.” Erin says in a calm voice as Jen moves from side to side in the chair

“Well think about it and I’ll ask again soon.” Erin writes notes down on a page with Jennifer's name on the top. “Do you have any brothers or sisters Jen?”

“I’m sorry he did something terrible towards you. I hope he got punished. How old were you when he did this thing?” She asks being super nice to Jen

“Oh sweet girl, I’m so sorry you were that’s young, do you want to tell me what he did?” She asks very quietly so the other kids can’t hear their conversation 

Erin hugs Jen and pulls her into her lap “you are in a safe place. No one will hurt you here.” She says as she rocks back and forth trying to calm the young girl

“Well there are boys in class. But no one is allowed to touch you down there, except to change you; and if anyone does they will be thrown out of school” she says still rocking the girl.