LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

Yumi holds open the towel as Dawn opens her arms for the towel to be wrapped around her and patted dry as Jen rinses off. Soon Yumi holds up Jen’s towel for her

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yumi pats her drying her off “come on girls, let’s go get dressed for the day.” She says as she holds out her hands for the girls to hold. Dawn holds onto her hand and Yumi rubs her thumb on the back of her hand making her feel special

Yumi rubs her thumb on the back of Jen’s hand. “Come on girls let’s get dressed.” She leads them to their room and shuts the door. “Who wants to get dressed first?”

Yumi dries off Dawn’s hair and then Jen’s as she raises her hand “Dawn, while I diaper Jen can you pick out your shirt for today please.” Yumi lifts Jen onto the changing table as she drops the towel off onto the floor. “Lay down Jen and I’ll get you covered up.” 

Yumi picks her legs up and slides a diaper under her, she puts diaper rash cream on her and then asks quietly “can you lift them up so I can give you your medicine, please”

“It’s okay, it’s the first time we are doing this. We will get it mastered by the end of the week. Do you use lube to put it in?” She asks quietly

“Does it usually hurt when you do it?” She asks wanting to know if she can do a better job at it and not make her hurt by either using lube or another method.

“I’ll always be gentle with you.” She says in English as she puts some lube on her asshole and then uses her pinkie finger to push it in to her ass hole. “It’s in... how was that?” She asks as she pulls her finger out. Dawn has had a hard time deciding on what shirt and is still in the closet.

Yumi blushes and nods as she wipes her finger off, she gets the diaper taped on her as Dawn comes out, Yumi says to Dawn “oh good there you are. I thought you got lost in there.” 

Yumi rubs Jen’s legs as she talks to her “now, when you get down go get a modest shirt from the closet and put it on your bed.” She picks Jen up and stands her on the floor. “Can you do that for Yumi?”