LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Thank you girls. Now keep your eyes focused on the other faces in the hallway. It will be fine, you will be fine. Now let’s go get a shower.” Yumi opens the door up and other girls are naked too going to and from the showers with their caregivers following

Yumi follows them into one stall. “Same thing as yesterday girls. Wash eachother, including your butt holes, and then you can wash your own hair. I will dry you off when finished” yumi hangs the towels so only she can reach them and watches the girls wash each other

Yumi smiles as she encourages them “you girls are getting the hang of this! You don’t need to go inside Jen, just around the outside. Basically, you are making sure that I got all the poopies off of each other.” She watches Jen wash Dawn “good job Jen, that is enough, now bend over and let Dawn wash you... and Dawn, be extra gentle with Jen.”

Dawn puts her hand gently on Jen’s back and tells her “I’m going to touch you on the count of three, that sound good Jen?” She doesn’t want to hurt her roommate

“One..two...three...” Dawn barely touches Jen above the actual hole and washes her off and then slowly goes to her actual hole and cleans it with soap and then washes it off with some water “there all done Jen. Can I hug you?” Dawn asks nervously knowing she might not want a hug but then again maybe she needs comfort right now.

Dawn looks defeated and asks Jen “did I hurt you?” She wants to know if she hurt her roommate when washing her she did the best she could and barely touched her.

Yumi says in a calm warm Japanese voice “hug her, she did the best she can and was scared to death to hurt you. Encourage her, she has to do this all year.”

Dawn relaxes when Jen hugs her, she knows Yumi made her do it. “Thanks for the hug Jen. I don’t ever want to hurt you.” Dawn washes her own hair and rinses it out as Jen does the same. 

(The showers are like huge stalls with two shower heads in each stall with all the soap, shampoo and conditioner provided for them)