LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

The teacher grabs a diaper and puts it on him. She grabs a pair of blue shorts and slides them on him. She releases the strap and stands him up on the floor. “Go put your jeans and shoes in a cubby by the door.” She tells him

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teacher bends down and grabs Jennifer, she lays her onto the changing table and secures her to the table. She removes her shoes and tosses them to the ground. She takes her skirt off and panties in one swoop and drops them down onto her shoes. She slides a diaper under her butt and puts diaper rash cream on her butt and tapes up the diaper. She grabs a pair of Orange shorts and puts them on her before standing her down “go put your things into a cubby and sit down” she says in a gentle voice

The teacher puts the rest of the students into diapers and colored shorts. She returns to the rug. “Alright kids, those of you who still have shoes on, please take them off and put them in a cubby by the door.”

“Good job kids! That’s the first thing you should do when you come into a classroom. Next thing you need to do is to make sure you always wear socks to class. Come sit down and I’ll explain this class”

“This class is here to prepare you for the rest of your classes here. You will come here once a day for a week to learn what the rules are for your classes.” She pauses. “Oh, first thing I should do is introduce myself, my name is Miss Erin. Do you have any questions so far?”

“You will be handed your schedule at the end of the week.” She says “alright now the rest of you line up and I will change you into shorts like the other kids” Erin stands up and walks over to the changing table and the other 9 kids come over 

“Go ahead little one, you are wearing your potty” Erin says nicely “the second rule is that you are to wear your diapers all the time. Rule three is that only teachers, staff, caregivers and upperclassmen are allowed to change your diapers; that means that you can’t change each other.”

“Okay you can hold it for now. Rule four is there will be punishments for naughty kids. Rule five is no cheating.” She keeps telling the kids the rules as Jennifer struggles. “Rule six is you can’t take off your diapers.” Erin is watching over the class and some kids are feeling their diapers and others are not sure what they should think about them.

“Cheating, lying and trying to take your diapers off for now... along with all of the rules. Now let me finish with the rules. Rule seven is you can’t put your hands inside your diaper. Rule eight is you can not put your hands in other people’s diapers. Rule nine is you have to shower and brush your teeth every day. And finally rule ten is you have to ask for a clean diaper.” She sits back as they try to absorb the rules

“Right now you can play with the toys while I call each one of you up to my desk one at a time to get to know you better.” She moves to her desk as Dawn walks over to the coloring books 

Soon Miss Erin calls over Jennifer “It’s Jennifer’s turn to come over and see me!” Erin says as she pats the chair besides her desk.