LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yumi wakes up and remembers the conversation from last night and tries to push it out of her mind as she gets ready for this morning. She leaves her room a half hour before she is supposed to and goes into Jen and Dawn’s room. She sees Jen awake and reading “morning Little Jen” she greets her little girl

“I’m still here aren’t I?” Yumi holds out her hands as if to say ‘look I’m fine and still here’ she continues “no they actually wanted to talk about you,” She blushes as she puts the bars down and sits on her bed she whispers “they showed me your file and showed me that you need meds.”

“No... there is no us. We are a caregiver and her little” she winks at Jen but then hugs her “I came in early to ask you if you take medicine and to put your medicine patch on you before Dawn wakes up”

“Do you take them in the morning? at night? With food? Without food? And when do you get the red one? What time of day?” She asks quietly and super nicely as she unzips the pjs

Yumi looks unnerved “oh.... that’s always a class time. Can we do it in the morning or evening” she asks as she gets Jen’s legs out of the pjs and feels the diaper “did you pee yet?” She asks before she untapes the diaper from her.

“Go pee before I put the patch on you. It will take 8 minutes remember and you can’t pee on it.” Yumi tries to come up with a plan. “Well we are going to have to give you the pills in the morning, since you missed two days already.” Yumi declares since she doesn’t want Jen to miss another dose.

“Good...” Yumi untamed the diaper snd lowers it. She gently cleans off her pussy and butt and lots up Jen’s legs to take the dirty diaper away. She lowers her legs “can you hold your legs apart for me so I can put this on you.” She holds up the medicine patch for Jen to see as they hear Dawn snore

Yumi puts the patch onto Jen’s pussy so it lays smooth “I know it’s cold Jen, just breathe.” She wipes her hands off and holds Jen’s hands as she holds her own legs up.