LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I don’t want to date right now! I just got out of a relationship with my girlfriend of 2 years. I just want to be her friend” Yumi says like no one understands her.

“If it’s still okay, I might take you up on your offer next semester but not now.... it’s too soon for me, and I don’t want to hurt her heart.” Yumi says as she sits down 

“Please don’t force me into a relationship. I want to help my littles and if something happens between us then it happens but I’m not forcing it.” She says as she almost cries as Reina holds onto her roommate.

(Jen isn’t at the headmasters because when is asleep and littles aren’t allowed up after bedtime)

"Like i said its open she's special we're not gonna force you we just want you to know she's the most hurt little here"showing her a document of Jennifers attempts at sucide her therapy records and anti depressant prescriptions 

Yumi nods and then sees the records for Jen and asks “should I be giving her the medication? I haven’t seen her take any since she has been here.” She seems worried for her new little

Yumi blushes “I am the best one here? But others have been here for 3 more years than me that are doing this...” she is confused. “It’s getting late mistress, may I go to bed now?”

“No... I don’t want her to sleep with me, I want to be alone right now, no girlfriend no boyfriend...” She says as she leaves the room upset at the head mistress and is holding onto Reina’s hand

“Ugh! I just want to sleep! Can we please just go to our room!” She says mad at the system. She wanted to be secretive and go slow with this and now the head mistress wants them to have a relationship, this is running her plans for a slow relationship