LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yumi talks in a quiet voice “she had some man rape her when she was 5 and is so damaged she was bleeding from her hoo-ha so bad that it wouldn’t stop”

"Oh wow poor girl she doesn't deserve that no wonder she loves you she wants someone to cuddle with she doesn't want sex she wants someone to hold her when she has a nightmare and tell her it'll be ok 

“You know they guard the doors so no one can leave. I have some ideas on how I can show her how much she means to me.” Yumi says as she gets out of the shower

“I’m not telling you... you will just steal them as you always do” she says laughing at her roommate of 4 years “do you remember our first week?”

(All caregivers were once students like Jen and Dawn were 5 years ago)

”you don’t remember being stripped down and being put into diapers the first time? Gosh I remember it like it was yesterday”

“You didn’t hear? The school followed up with him and you know that wire that is in us? Well, if we screw up and get kicked out, it pierces into our bladder and makes us not know when we pee.”

“Shut up!” She tosses a towel at her roommate. “I just hope she connects to her roommate because we both know that is the only constant in this college.”