LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yumi blushes and pulls her into a hug “I can’t do that... I just got dumped before school and I’m not ready to do that yet. Please understand” She knows she can’t say “kiss” because there are microphones in the hallway along with cameras.

“I don’t ever want to crush your heart.” She says as she puts her feet and legs into the pjs and zips them up part way “can I have one of your hands please?” 

She nods giving her her hand and smiling hugging her tightly saying in Japanese"i love you i know you barely know me and i want to paint you in a thousand star sky"she says blushing 

Yumi smiles down at Jen as she hears Dawn stirring in the other bed. She puts Jen’s hand through the arm of the pjs and does the same with the other hand and zips it up all the way. “Here is your peacock and your puppy. Have a good night little one” she puts her finger to her mouth as if to say “don’t tell anyone” as she kisses her forehead and rubs one of Jen’s arms slowly. 

Before Yumi goes to her room she pulls up each girl’s side of their crib so they can’t fall out. “Stay in your beds until morning sweet ones” she says as she closes the door behind her for the night

Yumi goes into the bathroom and strips naked for her shower. She starts the water so Reina enters the room. The running water is a way the microphones can’t hear them

“Ugh.... it’s complicated. Britt just broke up with me five days ago. And now my new little is kissing me. I should be heartbroken but I’m not and I don’t want Jen to be a rebound thing because she has been dumped 4 times before and sees really hurt by them.” Yumi says as she washes Reina’s back

“You can’t tell anyone Reina, not a soul. She is starting to trust me and if she knows you know or anyone knows she would kill me and hate me forever. Do you promise?”