LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn finishes her dinner and says “yummy Yumi” and she smiles at Yumi who is holding a pudding cup. “For me?” She asks Yumi and Yumi nods her head yes and hands her it “thanks it’s my favorite!” Dawn says as she eats the pudding. 

“I know you don’t but dinner isn’t over yet. We can’t leave until told to... just like at breakfast time. Here just sip on the water to wash your mouth, I know it must taste nasty” Yumi hands her the glass of water again as she takes the bowl and plate of food away from Jen. 

Dawn finishes and Yumi wipes her hands and face and takes off her bib before the bell rings. She takes off Jen’s bib and washes her hands and face too, even though she didn’t eat it’s part of the dining hall rules for the caregivers. 

The bell chimes and the caregivers all stand and either wipe off their littles or pick them up and stand them on the ground. As Jen and Dawn are standing near Yumi, Yumi holds out her hands “hold my hand girls, I don’t want you to get lost in the crowd.” Dawn quickly grabs Yumi’s hand 

Yumi leads the girls back to their room and shuts the door behind her. Dawn let’s go of her hand and grabs her new fox and hugs him tight as she does Yumi bends down and pulls the back of Dawn’s shorts back and sees if she is wet or messy. She is wet but not messy. “I think you can wait until bedtime to be changed Dawn. Now let me check Jen” she pulls the back of Jen’s shorts back and sees she is wet too “you can wait too Jen.”

Yumi sits on the floor “do you know yet what you are going to name your new furry friends yet?”

“In a couple minutes but I will go get the dye from my room right now. Don’t leave your room until I say so little ones, but I’ll be back in a flash” Yumi smiles because Jen has a flash shirt on, she gets up and walks out the room.

dawn smiles a she holds her fox “so you are majoring in art? That’s pretty cool”