LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Sorry, no. This is my bathroom and under classman aren’t supposed to use them. This a first day thing.” She says as Dawn is on the toilet.

Karen doesn’t say a word and wipes Dawn, and flushes the toilet after tossing the toilet paper in there. “Pull up your parties and go get some food before class.” Karen says as she stands up outside the doorway.

Dawn follows and sits besides Jennifer and a boy with dark brown shaggy hair. 

In the classroom there is a chalkboard with “Welcome to Basics 101” written on it with colorful chalk and every letter is a different color. The teacher is in the corner sitting at her desk as the kids walk in. She is excited to start this new college. Once everyone is arrived and sitting on the rug she introduces herself “welcome kids to your first day of classes! This is Basics 101 and this is where you will learn what college is all all about.” She comes out from her desk and sits in the recliner “this college is brand new and is dedicated to the youth of society. By now I’m sure you have noticed there aren’t any bathrooms here, who has to go right now? Raise your hands if you don’t think you can wait another second”

The teacher sees that 3 boys and 3 girls have raised their hands “alright please come with me and I’ll take care of you.” She stands “the rest of you please stay here.” She leads the kids the 6 kids to a wall that has 2 changing tables and is filled from top to bottom with diapers and the needed supplies. She picks up a boy and lays him on the changing table and straps his chest down so he can’t roll off. (Can you play the boy as he gets changed)

Dawn watches them go over and is shocked to see the changing tables in their sizes and a large selection of diapers in all sizes.

The teacher takes his shoes off and tosses them on the floor. She unbuttons his jeans and slides them off she slides slips his underwear down so quick he doesn’t have time to push her hands away.