LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

The beds are all in the center of the room and none are in a corner by themselves. As soon as Erin sees them all in bed she turns off the light. “Have a good rest little ones” she says in a very nice and gentle calming tone, as she plans for the next activity after nap time.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(How do you want to deal with her damaged pussy? Like in the long run?)

as Erin comes to Jen she opens her arm and puts her peacock so she is holding it.

Soon two hours has passed and Erin wakes each kid up individually with a soft voice and touch “it’s time to get up from our rest now.” She gets to Dawn and Dawn realizes she wet in her sleep again and is sucking her thumb (maybe this won’t be so hard with her after all) she thinks to herself. Dawn wakes up and she moves to Jen “it’s time to get up from our rest now sweet girl.” 

Soon all the kids are awake and Erin has them line up near the changing table. She picks Dawn up first “do you need a clean diaper?” She asks before pulling the back of her shorts open to see for herself

Erin can’t see any red through her shorts “wait in line and you will be next little Jen.” Erin lays Dawn on the table and removes her shorts she removes the from of the diaper and sees it’s just wet. “No poopies Dawn?”

“It’s okay maybe you need some juice with dinner. I’ll send a note home to your caregiver and they can help.” She says as she quickly changes her into a nice clean diaper and slides on her shorts. “Thank you for letting me change you Dawn, now go sit at your desk and color the picture.” She sits Dawn down and picks up Jen “ready Jen?”

“Oh no big girl! What happened to you down there, maybe I should call in the nurse to look at you.” What none of the kids realize is that there is a button underneath the top of the changing table where Erin can call for help. 

Erin whispers as she pushes the button. “Shhh don’t tell me I don’t want the others to know. Tell it to the nice nurse when she comes. Do you want your caregiver to be with you too?” She changes her diaper into a clean one and lodes on her shorts as they wait for the nurse

“I will have her meet you in the nurses office. Can you stand right by me while I change everyone else, but know that they want their privacy too.” Erin hugs Jen s she lifts her down.

Erin smiles as she changes the rest of the 10 kids. “Everyone please color the picture at your desk and then we will see if we can make a picture out of all of the pieces of paper later.”